Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s going to give his tree to someone that deserves it not someone who needs it . What does that mean some lucky person who gives him an ego boost ? Someone like The Chapman Chapter might be the lucky one who is given a tree that Saint Mario has touched ?
I bet he will make a big deal out of giving the tree away . Saint Mario the generous .
Her from Chapman chapter is sickening In the way she sucks up to other accounts I get embarrassed just watching her she really needs to get a life , I’d say she is the worst at brown nosing on the whole of ig and that’s saying something, stupid woman !!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Jump on me for this but I do kind of feel sorry for Derek. Mario is a very in your face, I’m so perfect at everything, I’ll have it all my way kinda guy. I look at them and don’t see a match at all. Don’t know what derek really sees in him.

Reactions: 5
Jump on me for this but I do kind of feel sorry for Derek. Mario is a very in your face, I’m so perfect at everything, I’ll have it all my way kinda guy. I look at them and don’t see a match at all. Don’t know what derek really sees in him.
Derek isn't very bright, and that's an understatement. 😁

• Haha
Remember when Derek DARED use the Jo Malone hand-wash that was supposed to be only for GUESTS? Melvin was reeeeegin! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That body shop rep doesn’t give discounts to Mario for his followers. Those reps give discounts all the time, on almost every product. Talking out his arse

Has St Melvin got his strangley serial killers fingers out? I read the book that the Ted Bundy doc on netflix was based on, one of the geezers says that he used to sit there while interviewing Bundy and stare at his hands wondering what evil they did. I think that about Melvin when he is poking his cheap crap in his sordid little grey grief hole where he lives.

• Haha
Is it just me.... or does anyone else think that his sheep (his lovelies) look they could all do with a good wash?
Bloody hell... YES! I sent a screen shot to my Martin group chat yesterday saying this! A wee shower and a hair brush for them x

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ does this man not realise people have actual problems in life no hot water for a few hours some people can’t afford heating in this weather! That halo will slip and choke him one of these days.

• Heart
Don't you just love how he was acting all depressed he didn't know when he was going to put the Christmas tree up and surprise first day off and the Christmas tree is going up like we didn't know that was gonna happen.

I’d like to think that his few hours without heating would make him realise how fortunate he is, and maybe do something for the homeless/some elderly people who live like this ALL THE TIME.

For fucks sake Martin, put your #gifted bed scarf around your neck, and that blanket draped over your coffee table and get on with it. 🤬

Reactions: 4
It’s easy enough to warm up with layers so I don’t know why he’s moaning. As for no hot water, boil the kettle you knob. Can do your cleaning that way and if you’re so arsed about a shower then hot water in the sink and wipe yourself down. Worse things happening in the world 🙄 It’s not like he’s got young children or anything, it’s just him a ‘fully’ grown adult.

It’s easy enough to warm up with layers so I don’t know why he’s moaning. As for no hot water, boil the kettle you knob. Can do your cleaning that way and if you’re so arsed about a shower then hot water in the sink and wipe yourself down. Worse things happening in the world 🙄 It’s not like he’s got young children or anything, it’s just him a ‘fully’ grown adult.
He said his shower is electric so surely his hot water being off Shouldnt make a difference 🙄

Reactions: 3
Is there no end to Martin's talents he's got the electric shower working....even tho the boiler isnt working!!!

Is there nothing his hands cant heal🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.