Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is effected with his trolling 🤣 scared to go on a night out apparently! I need to stop watching him he drives me mad he’s such a self obsessed twit! The crazy antics line got me too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is he snorting the cleaning products?

Did he really throw the old bed out of his window onto a Rolls Royce parked below?

Is the door knocker on the chair some sort of sex aid?

Am I so boring that these 'crazy antics' are passing me by? :unsure:

I'm going to have to make loads of shite boomerang clips of toilet cleaner now until he gets back and stick a door bell to the back of my chair.

How am I going to cope?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
. Does he really think people believe he could stay off his phone ,looking at his reflection ,listening to the sound of his own voice and talking to himself for a whole week ? No chance . The scenic romantic photo he has shared doesn’t look anything like the road to Blackpool ,what an idiot he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And with this, the fanny is signing off, sadly only for a few days. He states that we will ‘glad to get peace of me and my crazy antics’
Crazy antics? Have I missed something? Other than work, he barely leaves the flat! He goes to the chippy, B&M, Home Bargains, The Range and Semichem. That ain’t crazy, you twit - that’s just shopping for tat!

Is this his romantic mini break, in Blackpool, he was mincing on about a while back? As it’s a special place for him and Derek the dork?

Hopefully he’ll get flattened by a horse and cart and that’ll be the last we hear of the cock waffle.
Damn, I missed the whole trolling rant, only saw the start as I didn't have the time to sit through it all. So they're off on holiday now? Damn whatever will we do without Mario's crazy antics to keep us entertained 😂 That has to be my favourtie Mario line of all when he talks about his 'crazy antics'. He's done it a number of times I've noticed and I'm always like WTFFFFF WHAT CRAZY ANTICS? He's so tragic, I feel a bit sorry for him :oops:

I noticed Ava May packing all the wax melts that smell like Black Orchid by Tom Ford but have Mario’s name on them for the shop Semichem . God he head is going to get even bigger when all the brain dead followers start tagging him when they go into Semichem ( if that’s the right shop) . I hope he is declaring his second income to the tax man 🤔

Hope no one breaks in whilst hes away. They could empty his bedazzled 💎 flat and make off with hundred quids worth of stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry just seen this thread but why are two young blokes in a council flat? Both able-bodied and look like they're earning enough not to 'need' a council flat. Damn disgusting! Makes my piss boil

Reactions: 6
God how will poor Mario cope he's not with hinch and all her ass lickers today!! He will be missed I'm sure coz as we all know he likes to be centre off attention!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He just can’t help himself. He’s only been on and posted something by someone else - bigging himself up saying how wonderful he is?! What a narcissistic bleep he is. Truly. So much for the ‘much needed’ insta break?!

He’ll be sat there in Blackpool, sucking on a rock cock and weeping into Dopey Dereks sausage dinner that he’s not with his mate ‘Soph’ and all the other toiletries!

Posting that has surely made him feel better. Knob. 5D657779-1CC9-462E-B6C3-DC39E34D7C2A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ava May has just met Mrs Hinch .... Mario is gonna be raging 😂😂😂😂
I know he obviously wasn’t invited otherwise he would have most definitely been there ...he too cheap and tacky to have at that Event ...so he sunning himself in BLACKPOOL ..hope he remembered to packet his ugly white tracksuit and his £1 primark vest ..don’t think he needs to worry about anyone breaking into his 1 bed council flat ...they wouldn’t get much except some cheap mirrored furniture a couple tacky crushed velvet b&m boxes a hideous light and one god dame ugly chair 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is nothing 'diamond' like about this guy at all, he's a cubic zirconia cockwomble who has no taste and zero comprehension of what mental health issues actually are, nor what a troll actually is.

Laughing so hard at the hundreds of pounds comment....even that's generous. More like £50.00 on Shpock if it's payday Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is so bleeping transparent. There really aren't many people in life that I hate but he is one of them. He is just so unlikable and egotistical. He has the taste of a basic insta witch and his obsession with his cunting eyebrows makes me want to kick them off his stupid, shiny face.

I feel a bit better for that wee rant :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.