Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
Did he also do a Daisy Blue colab, surely 'Devil's Dust' is based on his exzeeeema 🥴

I'll give you a good recommendation for something pure and hydrating, WATER. If you ate more fruit and veg and drank more water your skin would thank you so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Well colour me boujee, there's a new VIP in town 😉

And I didn't have to compromise my letterbox to get there 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
I'd actually be so delighted, I'm genuinely convinced that it's a joke account. Also I think it's hilarious that yeah he's a bit of an arse and punching with dezza but he's not a complete cunt, unlike so many other insta huns. Delighted he's a secret finance warrior or possible mi5 member. One of the two 😂✌
As a sideline he's a successful dog breeder for actual Akiltas. The noises in the attic were in fact the latest litter.

• Haha

D2theyawn

So he officially can’t cross roads himself? I must have missed this part of his journee. Is it anything to do with his bespoke, boujee eye condition?
Aw popper ma luvlie ahm no share. I have a feeling though he’s just a nervous wreck because of his celebrity status you know? I imagine how fearful he could be, wan minute standing there waiting for the wee green man and the next minute a pilla case owir his heed and bundled intae a transit van. I can fully unnerston now why he disnae leave his hoose ma luvlie... pair wee sowel lives in constant fear of abduction by the frothy gashed muffia. God bless his wee primark polyester soaks. Also, ahm thinking of starting a go fund me to buy martit an all inclusive weekend away to Blackpool, he goes through so much ma luvlie, living day to day with his Kerry katona disease without as much as a complaint! He deserves that weekend away so he does and I’m sure youse will aw agree. Mwah mwah 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Shivers

VIP Member
Omg I’ve just listened to his stories of him standing over Rayn shouting at her, swearing with such venom in his voice, all while the poor wee pet is just trying to eat her dinner being perfectly quiet. He is such an evil little BITCH himself. I agree with @Badaboom you can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat animals. What a vile person he is. And he thinks he deserves to have children in his life? If he can get so riled up by a cat I sincerely hope he never does.

• Sad

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Does the cat have a ladder? never seen a cat that can get up that high on a door frame. He needs to take her on Britain's got Talent

• Haha

Jeaniepeanie

Friggin' hell ma lovlies, how jittery were his hands when showing the cleansers 😬 and imagine being so far up your own ring that you think if you feature a product it'll sell out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh and while I'm on one, the video of him practically doing the robot at the eeeevuh may party had me creased, some moves on him 🙄😁

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
My top three Marionism from his q and a

People don't see this stories due to instagrams organisms

He is in his ain lane and Sophie is in hers

Its not the all and end all

• Haha
  • Heart

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
He actually thinks he's some sort of beauty and skincare guru and he's on QVC these days. I hate to burst his bubble but he'll never be a James Welsh or Hyram, he presents himself terribly and comes across as a middle aged man just jumping on whatevers trending now rather than being able to give advice on tailored routines for himself or others during different seasons or when problematic skin happens. He's just so cringe and wasteful!
He buys, often unnecessarily in bulk, one brand after another in the vague hope they'll hire him as the face of the brand and he'll be propelled to stardom. When nothing comes of each story, he looks for something else to buy and the cycle continues... I think it culminated this week with him actually admitting he wants to be a full time influencer and asking for help to achieve it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
OMG how many face mists does he need? He has an addiction. His flat is like the beauty counter in homebargains

• Haha

Swipeupguyzzz

Who the hell has been asking him for advice on growing their insta account?? Honestly, it's like asking Kojak for haircare recommendations. Apart from the (very!) obvious issues he has, he has no clue about his demographic or how to monetize that account at all - sad really because even the twat he is could be making a half decent amount from it. Anyway, a like to keep ma platform upbeat, *rants for 30 dots about how his crap life is* coupled with a *a could just RAM IT some days* Keeping it classy as ever Marj......

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Fuck me, I just cannot imagine Melv as a daddy, he'd be horrific and screaming at Dez to take the babby as he needs his sleep :eek:
And as for Melv's photos of him with concealer etc... I have more make up on my face and I haven't worn any make up for well over a year. I wish he'd give up the make up/skincare boy schtick he is aiming for, there are so many more fellas who do it better than he could ever dream of. The hobbit sized tosspot

• Haha

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
He's just so Ambassadorial isn't he?
Remember the advert for these?
DBC7600D-CB73-4708-B05B-93434BE036C6.jpeg

Imagine him floating aboot with his bouje pile of Ferrero Rocher telling folk to get their feet aff his bespoke couch.
Or perhaps they can be the icing on the bonfire pile in the centre of the room to add that extra wee touch of class for everyone to admire 👌🏻
‘Aah Marion with zees Ferreo Rocher you are really spoiling us!’

*Disclaimer - youngsters who can’t remember the ad - look on Youtube 🤣

• Haha

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
That “vayse” / “vase” in the colour pink from his Home Bargains haul looks like one of them wee Coca-cola glasses they used to give away free at McDonald’s. So aye.

• Haha