Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally the thoosands of stories have gone and I was treated to ‘bear in mend’ 😆 and lovely Derek’s face 😍 Mario is punching so much.
#FreeDerek

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally the thoosands of stories have gone and I was treated to ‘bear in mend’ 😆 and lovely Derek’s face 😍 Mario is punching so much.
#FreeDerek
Screenshot_20200708-205214_kindlephoto-50026240.png

I know those lovely lips !

Poor Mario! What are we expecting first - boujee new lip journee or hair plugs? His hair is receeding quicker than a low tide

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 176288

Poor Mario! What are we expecting first - boujee new lip journee or hair plugs? His hair is receeding quicker than a low tide
I'm actually starting to think Mario's kerrykatonacovid eye disorder is catchy and poor deek has got it... How else do you explain him finding Mazda attractive? I suppose we should applaud him for his public services, if it wasn't for deek Marion would of been the 40 year old virgin if it wasn't him 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 176288

Talking of hair cuts, has his grown inwards during lockdown as it's literally never changed?? I doubt he's done it himself as it's too bespoke and boujee and get the feeling he's quite particular about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Talking of hair cuts, has his grown inwards during lockdown as it's literally never changed?? I doubt he's done it himself as it's too bespoke and boujee and get the feeling he's quite particular about it.
I can imagine he’s the type to carefully arrange each and every follicle to disguise the fact that his hair is disappearing faster than a spare inch of floor space in that bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can imagine he’s the type to carefully arrange each and every follicle to disguise the fact that his hair is disappearing faster than a spare inch of floor space in that bathroom.
aye but lassies don’t forget he’s pure in the know about every aspect of beauty and hair Cos he’s been pure intae it for many many years as youse aw ken so he’s actually mair than qualified to cut hair, honest to goad he could totally huv his ain salon if he wanted tae but he just doesn’t like to be the centre of like that so he keeps his amazing hair skillz under wraps. Anyway, ma luvlies ahm away downstairs to have a midnight feast, cheeky wee rustlers burger with a pack of microchips as a chaser mwah mwah 😘💎 love laugh love ma lovelies xxxxx

I'm actually starting to think Mario's kerrykatonacovid eye disorder is catchy and poor deek has got it... How else do you explain him finding Mazda attractive? I suppose we should applaud him for his public services, if it wasn't for deek Marion would of been the 40 year old virgin if it wasn't him 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I honestly fail to see what wee Derek gains from their relationship? 🤷‍♀️ In all seriousness... what does marlon actually have to offer him? Derek always seems to be buying marlon gifts, sends him song lyrics (🤢) and just seems generally content with his lot. Whereas marlon is a mixture of peewee Herman and somecunts mouthy aunty Senga fae the Roughest scheme in the shire. He has more Boujie bespoke rare health conditions than anyone I’ve ever known So his medical file must resemble Waterstones. He cannae string a decent sentence together and never fails to trip himself up. What a catch 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Cleaning With Mario #15 toot toot Derek is a driver, give wee Mario a fiver to spent on tat, grab that cat and run as fast as you can

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who seen the house tour and noticed mario had the full teenage girls dressing table filled with every beauty product available to purchase on beauty bay. And poor deek has 3 or 4 wee lotions and creams sat on the radiator!?!

Surely mario could get rid of the face mists body mists and that’s free up the space for dereks face wash. Wee shame

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To “Paul” who asked Martin “would you and derek like kids” where on earth would you li
Who seen the house tour and noticed mario had the full teenage girls dressing table filled with every beauty product available to purchase on beauty bay. And poor deek has 3 or 4 wee lotions and creams sat on the radiator!?!

Surely mario could get rid of the face mists body mists and that’s free up the space for dereks face wash. Wee shame
Also... RIP the boujeee faux bespoke chrome phone from the living room.. Martin has clearly realised if it’s no plugged in... ITS ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS!! And donated it someone worthy of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#FreeDerek
Ahh.... I smiled seeing Derek's face! 😍 #FreeDerek

aye but lassies don’t forget he’s pure in the know about every aspect of beauty and hair Cos he’s been pure intae it for many many years as youse aw ken so he’s actually mair than qualified to cut hair, honest to goad he could totally huv his ain salon if he wanted tae but he just doesn’t like to be the centre of like that so he keeps his amazing hair skillz under wraps. Anyway, ma luvlies ahm away downstairs to have a midnight feast, cheeky wee rustlers burger with a pack of microchips as a chaser mwah mwah 😘💎 love laugh love ma lovelies xxxxx

I honestly fail to see what wee Derek gains from their relationship? 🤷‍♀️ In all seriousness... what does marlon actually have to offer him? Derek always seems to be buying marlon gifts, sends him song lyrics (🤢) and just seems generally content with his lot. Whereas marlon is a mixture of peewee Herman and somecunts mouthy aunty Senga fae the Roughest scheme in the shire. He has more Boujie bespoke rare health conditions than anyone I’ve ever known So his medical file must resemble Waterstones. He cannae string a decent sentence together and never fails to trip himself up. What a catch 🤣🤣🤣
I've cried for most of the morning due to financial worries and relationship problems, but your post gave me a good laugh - thank you ma lovelie! 💎 ❤ 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Guys am gawn doon tae the spar if oanywan wants anything while ahm there? Am pyooor dying to get some washing up liquid from the range “happy shopper” it’s £14.65 and reminds me so much of the packaging my moustache bleaching kit used to come in circa 1986. The washin up liquid comes in the scent lemon lime and dandelion and in the colour yellah and youse aw know throughout mah jurnie how much a luv a boujie washin up liquid Cos a tell yeez eleventy billion times a week. So aye guyz, ahm takin orders! Deek will deliver them in six months when he’s past his test m lovelies mwah mwah 💋 💎💎 live laugh love 💓

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Ah youse this continously for 2 years on mah journey"

Do ya aye? Well your eyes must be really bad because you've actually been using fabulosa mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.