Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless wee Derek concentrating on his skincare. 😍 He doesn't need all that shite, though, Mario is brainwashing him! 🙄 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Melv might as well get a wee job in B&M, cut out the middle man (the bank) and have his wages paid directly into the till.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh it's my birthday next month, I will be so surprised if I get gifted some gifts. Holiday, car, skincare, so aye, house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine Mario on the checkoot? "Hello ma lovelie, how are yoo"? 😂
He would work at the bespoke checkout, Dont ya know and so forth!!

Oh it's my birthday next month, I will be so surprised if I get gifted some gifts. Holiday, car, skincare, so aye, house
Is he getting a car? I didnt think they could drive? I have been blocked and cant be arsed logging in my back up insta account 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god i’ve managed to go open a bottle of wine, pour & drink a glass & not even be a third of the way through today’s dots of dread.
Nothing to do with the age of the house the state of your clatty skirtings. 🙄
They would still fail white glove test after that crappy attempt at ‘cleaning’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He would work at the bespoke checkout, Dont ya know and so forth!!

Is he getting a car? I didnt think they could drive? I have been blocked and cant be arsed logging in my back up insta account 🙄
Derek's having lessons and allegedly the pair of them have been working their arses off to save for a car.

Did I miss the bit where Melvin was working his arse off and not being profligate with the savings?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Derek never bothered with his skin until he was with him.
Probs cos he could feel the stress & ageing process kicking in....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂

Well, funny you should say that because went all gung ho and I ordered three this week, without ever trying them before, but then when I got them and I read the small print on the front, that was actually quite large and formed part of the name of the product, it turns out they aren't to be used on the face 🤦🏻‍♀️

I did my research with a quick Google and everything. I don't know where I went wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
Have you got Kerry Catona eyes, that might account for your mistake? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Derek's having lessons and allegedly the pair of them have been working their arses off to save for a car.

Did I miss the bit where Melvin was working his arse off and not being profligate with the savings?
Did I miss the bit where driving instructors are taking bookings nevermind doing lessons? He talks shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I dont mean this bad but they both work in retail and dont seem high up so from what i have heard must be on just over min wage and melvin seems to spunk money like its going out of fashion so i am struggling to see how they can afford all this and driving lessons and a car? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve not had a chance for a proper read through yet so don’t know if it’s been mentioned but that Vitamin E spray that he’s banging on about like its battery acid is from Superdrug but he’s blaming Boots 🤣

I think I read somewhere that key workers can take lessons. Don’t quote me though!
I saw that but it was the likes of social services/nhs workers that could take their actual tests the thing I read.
Locally I know a couple of driving instructors that are in total despair cos they feel they have been totally forgot about.

• Haha
I am very pale with freckles - I have the pigment of a redhead. My skin is very sensitive and I've struggled with adult acne since my early twenties although it has got much better over the last 3/4 years - probably because I'm hurtling towards the menopause 😂 - I only get a single spot now and again, usually when my period is due. I used the same skin care for years (a Boots own range) as anything else would make me break out. I could never put anything on my face overnight.

Last year, I started branching out a little in skin care and am trying different things. The best fit seems to be Liz Earle but I'm on the lookout for something a bit cheaper. I started with a new regime on Monday but, by Wednesday morning, I had a huge spot on my chin. So I just discontinued using it and I won't use anything at all on my face now until it settles down then I'll go back to my trusty Liz Earle.

What I did not do is take to the 'Gram, declare my skin type RARE and make out like I'd woken up looking like Simon Weston.
have you tried this super rare bespoke skincare absolute bible called water no just your normal water oot a tap it’s pure boujee and comes in a bottle to spray on your face you should order 5 bottles at a time nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bless wee Derek concentrating on his skincare. 😍 He doesn't need all that shite, though, Mario is brainwashing him! 🙄 😂
I’ve such a soft spot for wee Deek, he just sits back, tokes up and takes it all 💙

Have you ever watched Marjorie’s stories when he’s spouting direct to the camera? Turn on ‘fast forward’ by tap tap tapping and see what I mean. They remind me of those wee cartoon flip books kids used to get that made still drawings look real. Turn the sound off first and give it a go.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine Mario on the checkoot? "Hello ma lovelie, how are yoo"? 😂
I don't want him on the tills. This is Melvin. I want him front of house. Anyone remember Jerry "the Saint" St Clair from Phoenix Nights?

Come and get your black binbags 🎶🎶

Screenshot_2020-07-03-22-51-49-1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my god i’ve managed to go open a bottle of wine, pour & drink a glass & not even be a third of the way through today’s dots of dread.
Nothing to do with the age of the house the state of your clatty skirtings. 🙄
They would still fail white glove test after that crappy attempt at ‘cleaning’
😂😂 clatty isnt yoused enough in life

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.