Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion, will you put that bloody toilet lid down before you treat us to a view of your bathroom. Youโ€™d think that toilet was full of pee, ffs.
Heโ€™s such a grot bag. A very private person but canโ€™t resist flashing his pubey, pissy toilet pan on the gram ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Heโ€™s such a grot bag. A very private person but canโ€™t resist flashing his pubey, pissy toilet pan on the gram ๐Ÿคข
When I was house hunting a couple of years ago I rejected every house that had photos with the toilet seat and lid up. It turns my stomach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"Well dun boys on ye collaboration"

*bile stuck in throat*

"Ah paid for these maself 'cos it's fae charity"

*runs off sobbing*

"Here's my new Daisy Blue was melts"

*duck ye Hannah!* ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 22

*bile stuck in throat*

*runs off sobbing*

He totally did that through gritted teeth. ๐Ÿ˜‚ He was so patronising too well done boys *pats them on the head*

• Haha

*bile stuck in throat*

*runs off sobbing*

โ€œAhza said, ahza said, ahza said...โ€ Deirdreโ€™s fuckinโ€™ raginโ€™, make no mistake ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I actually think (in his own head) likening them to ESPA products was a sly dig, but itโ€™s funny as duck because he copied his bespoke & boujee scent from Tom Ford ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The irony is lost on Deirdre, and so forth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€œAhza said, ahza said, ahza said...โ€ Deirdreโ€™s fuckinโ€™ raginโ€™, make no mistake ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I actually think (in his own head) likening them to ESPA products was a sly dig, but itโ€™s funny as duck because he copied his bespoke & boujee scent from Tom Ford ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The irony is lost on Deirdre, and so forth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh, and praise be! Raising funds for our beloved National Service ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh, and praise be! Raising funds for our beloved National Service ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oooooh, and now his โ€œface mistโ€ has โ€œcameโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Says clearly on the label โ€œhydrating body sprayโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m away again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
His three bottles of body mist have arrived ๐Ÿคฃ why does he need to order three of the same product? Youโ€™d think with his highly sensitive skin heโ€™d want to try it out first ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His three bottles of body mist have arrived ๐Ÿคฃ why does he need to order three of the same product? Youโ€™d think with his highly sensitive skin heโ€™d want to try it out first ๐Ÿ™„
But itโ€™s his fave!! (Despite never using it before)

• Haha
  • Angry
Work work busy busy chop chop bang bang - Melvin has been far too busy being non-essential to promote the charity melt at the time of it's actual launch.

He's just so Ambassadorial isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But itโ€™s his fave!! (Despite never using it before)
Itโ€™z hiz fave, hiz abzaloot staypull ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Now heโ€™s โ€œfummingโ€ because theyโ€™ve hidden the secret detail on the back โ€œIt sayz oan the back not recommentit for yer faceโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It says it on the front as well, Deirdre, the product is actually called โ€œExpress Hydrating Body Mistโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I canโ€™t even deal with him today - no wonder he didnโ€™t go back to work yesterday - heโ€™s 100% a full time, professional troll who has โ€œdoopedโ€ us with his parody act ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Aye Iโ€™m FUMMING

Alright mazza calm ya tits should of read it first ya wee fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought it was funny last night when someone here pointed out that it wasnโ€™t for use on the face but when I got to the stories today and realised heโ€™d bought THREE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hilarious

Also who does that!!? I would never buy three of something Iโ€™d never tried before!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right! Now Iโ€™ve heard it all - heโ€™s after a natural proaduct without โ€œaw the tit ae the dayโ€ in it and โ€œaw the chemicalsโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I canโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Heโ€™s lucky there are any bleeping chemicals left in the world after the amount he flings around that tat cave on the daily ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.