Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG how many face mists does he need? He has an addiction. His flat is like the beauty counter in homebargains

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He really is addicted to spending money 😳
How many face mists is that now? 8?? There’s nae need 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He will need to get a dehumidifier in his bedroom to counteract all the face mists he'll be spraying about!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He really is addicted to spending money 😳
How many face mists is that now? 8?? There’s nae need 😂
How the hell does he spray so much tit and put so much tit on his delicate skin. How the hell he doesn’t have a constant headache with all the crap he uses. Poor Derek either in a haze of smoke or a haze of Chemicals.
Also I’ve never seen someone sat on a sofa look so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
Love to know what the products are that he 'wants to get rid of' currently occupying the space where the hoomidifier should be.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Forgive me, for I have sinned.
I bought the home bargains washing up bowl

• Haha
  • Wow
He’s definitely aiming to be seedhills answer to Jamie Geniveve with the make up n tit. He’s a middle aged manboy. Nae budy will he taking tips of advice from you makron. All that make up and skin care and you still look like peewee Herman.
That's doing a disservice to Jamie to be fair lol. I've never seen so much make up and skincare that will likely never be used.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Forgive me, for I have sinned.
I bought the home bargains washing up bowl
We need to stage an intervention! How are you feeling? It’s okay, it’s not to late to save you. Please answer truthfully- do you have an urge to purchase multiple face mists?

Sort your door handles out man! I am sure some hot water and a scrub daddy will take that paint off, call yourself a cleaner?
5EED4EDD-C8F5-423E-B165-1A1FAC1A6CE6.jpeg

• Haha
I've yet to watch all his beauty stories (think I'll treat myself before bed soon, so aye 💎😂) but I just want to say this:

MARIO - YOU DONT NEED ANYMORE BEAUTY PRODUCTS AND MAKE-UP. EVER. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS BOUJEE, STOP WASTING DEREK'S MONEY, YA WEE SHITE BAG! ✋ 😂

So aye.... 💎 mwah 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We need to stage an intervention! How are you feeling? It’s okay, it’s not to late to save you. Please answer truthfully- do you have an urge to purchase multiple face mists?

Sort your door handles out man! I am sure some hot water and a scrub daddy will take that paint off, call yourself a cleaner?
View attachment 177346
Howling 😂😂😂

I watched him with it the other day and thought I need one like that. Luckily I don’t need nor want face body mists.
i think I need to go to see a counsellor now...For whatever case of insanity I have got from lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Howling 😂😂😂

I watched him with it the other day and thought I need one like that. Luckily I don’t need nor want face body mists.
i think I need to go to see a counsellor now...For whatever case of insanity I have got from lockdown.
You should take a photo of it and tag saint marion and see if he notices you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Faced with a choice tonight of dissecting Melvin and his latest begs for attention or gin.

I chose gin.
But is it gin? Or a doop?

What is this obsession with 'doops'? I genuinely don't get it. Either save up and buy the item from the genuine designer that you want, or choose something different. There is no way I would think to myself that I wanted an LV scarf, but because I need instant gratification and have lemonade money I will buy an AliExpress version and pretend it's the real thing. Instead I would just buy a completely different scarf from a high street shop at a price I could afford, or would save up and get the real deal.

Reactions: 16
There aren’t enough products in the world to make Maid Marion Beautiful........ Hes an ugly duck, inside & out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He buys, often unnecessarily in bulk, one brand after another in the vague hope they'll hire him as the face of the brand and he'll be propelled to stardom. When nothing comes of each story, he looks for something else to buy and the cycle continues... I think it culminated this week with him actually admitting he wants to be a full time influencer and asking for help to achieve it.
Nailed it! This 👆 along with the mention of doing Insta full time is a plan me thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right, I'm going to send him a message tomorrow asking how many bleeping products does 1 man need! 🤯 I've never known a woman to have/need that much - I know I dont own half that! 😂

And Rayn was chasing a fly for 40 minutes.... I'm surprised they dont immediately stick to the walls with the amount of sprays and lack of ventilation! 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You should take a photo of it and tag saint marion and see if he notices you 😂
He might upload it to his story... But because he doesn’t read here, he’ll never know it was me and block me. No siree!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.