Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah .... I love Delboy. I wish he would duck the wee scrote off and find someone who appreciates him and treats him as an equal 🏳️‍🌈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah .... I love Delboy. I wish he would duck the wee scrote off and find someone who appreciates him and treats him as an equal 🏳️‍🌈
My thoughts too. Derek could then turn the flat back into a man-cave, play on the play station, watch Rangers and smoke weed to his heart’s content before playing the field again.

Am I right thinking that the flat is Derek’s and Marion moved in and took over? If so, I hope he’s had the sense not to put Marion’s name on the tenancy agreement.

Reactions: 18
My thoughts too. Derek could then turn the flat back into a man-cave, play on the play station, watch Rangers and smoke weed to his heart’s content before playing the field again.

Am I right thinking that the flat is Derek’s and Marion moved in and took over? If so, I hope he’s had the sense not to put Marion’s name on the tenancy agreement.
Agreed! I love Derek and hope he boots Mario out. I’m guessing that it’s only Derek’s name on the tenancy as he was the one that went to the cooncil when they had rats/squirrels/adoring fans living in the roof space.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So wit happened to a day aff and also wit happened to this cooncil hoose tour we were promised last month...there is nothing wurse than a boujee plush bespoke liar
..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'All you need is love and sprinkles of laughter' oh, and Dyson 3hairdryers, storage boxes, Ikea shelves, a collection of new toiletries to rival a large Boots store, new lamps, grey tat, salmon plush, cheap trainers, polyester track suits, Shark handheld dustbuster, unused floor steamer, a flat full of wax melts, several hunner candles, all the chemical scents and a cat who hates your guts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Aaaaaaaand the day aff the grid continues! 🤪😂

'All you need is love and sprinkles of laughter' oh, and Dyson 3hairdryers, storage boxes, Ikea shelves, a collection of new toiletries to rival a large Boots store, new lamps, grey tat, salmon plush, cheap trainers, polyester track suits, Shark handheld dustbuster, unused floor steamer, a flat full of wax melts, several hunner candles, all the chemical scents and a cat who hates your guts.
"And a Partridge in a pear tree 🌳 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does he have a highlight of #ratgate? I know it’s off subject and was months a go but honestly I’d love to watch that play out again. bleeping hilarious it was 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck right aff Marydoll...you've flooded my page when I thought I had a bit of respite from your boujee bespoke plush jobbies..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me that gets raging at all the Instagrammers, including Mario, who say things are ‘unreal’ or ‘insane’ when they’re not

A toilet cleaner is not unreal. A wax melt does not smell insane.

Get tae duck.
😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m screechin ‘£19 you were fkn robbed twa

I really hope it doesn’t! I like Braehead I applied for all the jobs there when it first opened when I was a student. I actually worked in Sainsburys - the first one before they moved it. It killed Paisley town centre off though.

Disregard the top line I never finished that post yest 🤣
I also worked in there when it first opens up aswell 17/18years ago Jeso long time ago

Reactions: 2
Geez I don’t think Melv has put up one post today without a spelling mistake. This is why he will never make it big, he just can’t be assed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See the Tik Toks Marion and others do where they hold something up to the camera then take it away and the scene has changed. ARGH. I’m absolutely sick to death of seeing them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh a 'deep clean' day. Maybe the rug will get fully hoovered. Could this effort be in preparation for our long awaited tour?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just rolled my eyes so hard I'm wondering if it's possible to dislocate your corneas?

Why the hell would a so called cleanfluencer use a deep clean day to stay off the gram?

I would truly only understand his follower numbers if we had 119k regular contributors on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just rolled my eyes so hard I'm wondering if it's possible to dislocate your corneas?

Why the hell would a so called cleanfluencer use a deep clean day to stay off the gram?

I would truly only understand his follower numbers if we had 119k regular contributors on here.
I thought this too! As a cleaning account him doing a deep clean is perfect for content! Doesn't make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A deep clean in Marlene’s world is probably moving his tat to clean under it. I can’t picture the hobbit and Derek humphing the bespoke furniture about to clean behind it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.