Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too! As a cleaning account him doing a deep clean is perfect for content! Doesn't make sense.
Almost like the day he spent off the gram supposedly decluttering and organising cupboards. Then Marion is called content

Reactions: 5
Is this his old teeth ? Trying to catch up here
Good afternoon my lovelies. They are indeed. A'hm fine, A'hm fine. Someone once referenced them as being able 'To eat an apple through a lettrbox' . Keep them in bespoke boujee Coo Coo ChAnEl cereal box as a reminder of the journey been on . Pure gawjus, jizz stunnin ,pay no mind to the jealous trolls. Just jealousy (clutching sweaty one of a kind monogrammed robe) nae debates aye and so forth. Tappity tap tap finish of with a bit of freeze setting spray

Screenshot_20200628-031735_kindlephoto-16808684.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is it just me that gets raging at all the Instagrammers, including Mario, who say things are ‘unreal’ or ‘insane’ when they’re not

A toilet cleaner is not unreal. A wax melt does not smell insane.

Get tae duck.
😡😡😡😡
In. Sane.
Un. Real.
Ah. Mazing.
Ob. Sessed.
😂😂😂😂

See the Tik Toks Marion and others do where they hold something up to the camera then take it away and the scene has changed. ARGH. I’m absolutely sick to death of seeing them.
Settle down, Butthatsnoneofmybusiness, he’s only just mastered how to get the labels facing the right way on his proaducts when he does it 😂😂 I was ended when he was giving us a cosmetics tutorial the other day & he dropped a wee eyeshadow pot with his shoogly strangler fingers 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Afternoon ma lovelies, how are yooooo? 💎 I've just finished my first shift in work in what feels like 18 years, 😂 so have I missed anything gruuuund breaking with Mazza? 🤔 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
In. Sane.
Un. Real.
Ah. Mazing.
Ob. Sessed.
😂😂😂😂

Settle down, Butthatsnoneofmybusiness, he’s only just mastered how to get the labels facing the right way on his proaducts when he does it 😂😂 I was ended when he was giving us a cosmetics tutorial the other day & he dropped a wee eyeshadow pot with his shoogly strangler fingers 😂😂
Sitting here snorting a laugh. 😂

Reactions: 4
He said he has Keratoconus disease, even so, it doesn't stop the fucker doing normal stuff like from learning to drive
When it’s said he has Kerry Katona disease it’s a piss take 😂😂😂

Marion’s outbox is his outbox nae debates 🤣( but sorry can’t answer the question as he seems to have an inbox x2, an outbox and so forth. God only knows how his thoosands of messages reach him, including the bejouee bespoke death threat so aye
“Bejouee bespoke death threat” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A deep clean in Marlene’s world is probably moving his tat to clean under it. I can’t picture the hobbit and Derek humphing the bespoke furniture about to clean behind it.
Totally read that as humping the bespoke furniture. That’s content I do not want to see 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Totally read that as humping the bespoke furniture. That’s content I do not want to see 😂
Well that too... 😂

Given that he spent the grand sum of what, £7 on a bag the other week, there’s nae danger of this happening...
D885A93C-5CDD-46DE-9516-F51226BDF35A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another pointless purchase , a personalised bookmark?! The only ‘books’ he has are cereal boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another pointless purchase , a personalised bookmark?! The only ‘books’ he has are cereal boxes.
The books are being talked about on the Hinch thread too. The (Barmy) Hinch Army want some now.
I will admit to being a judgemental witch but you can tell a lot by someone’s reading material. Marion’s empty boxes say it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
there are obviously no books in his full rent gaff other than that skincare book and the Grinch’s. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Laughing at him saying he’s had a skincare obsession for many many years...... then why you acting like you’ve just been introduced? Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Just hurry up n take ma fuckin hawn fur this picture ya wee basturt’ - He forgot this caption 🤪

If this Grant bloke is his go to guy then why is he betraying him by quoting from his new Bible?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.