Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I'm not surprised. After all this is the face of the man who tell Poor wee lovely Derek to duck off, has taken over, fills the flat with tatt, selfish, greedy, sprays crap everywhere and doesn't contribute to the rent, oops I meant he pays full rent didn't ya know😶. I mean the least you think he would do is cook a meal.

View attachment 161278
Is this his old teeth ? Trying to catch up here

Reactions: 2
He is fine, absalootley fine but aw those messages aw support just got him rite in the throat, the throat :ROFLMAO: and cannae remember whit part of the haul he wiz showing but ye cannae go right with it apparently 😂 fur aw the hunners askin aboot the glasses, wind yer kneck in troops, he needs the mr magoo's to check the thoosand inbox, outbox, primaries, secondaries, ootboxes and shoe boxes - so aye - more pish tae squeeze intay the little shop of horrors but I luv it....
Good job I'm on my own right now as I'm laughing out loud! 😂😂

Those pink candles look like long, skinny willies. Sorry
Haha!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this his old teeth ? Trying to catch up here
Yes this is his face when he started insta, before he embarked on his teef and his brow jurnees.

Normal people just have an antihistamine. But not our Mario. He has to have a bespoke pure gawjus calypso to help freeze his hayfever away!
I think you will find he has tried everything for his hayfever and dupe Callipos are the only thing that work. Don’t message him with suggestions because he has tried everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He bought those candles to stick up his arse right? Tell me I'm not the only person thinking that? I mean, he does have a lot of time after he's given his whole hoose a deep clean in 97 seconds... He'll be bouncing on them while fisting the clunge cushions, the dirty wee rascal!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He bought those candles to stick up his arse right? Tell me I'm not the only person thinking that? I mean, he does have a lot of time after he's given his whole hoose a deep clean in 97 seconds... He'll be bouncing on them while fisting the clunge cushions, the dirty wee rascal!
Omfg! 😂😂

You'll be needing some of that discontinued toilet cleaner that comes in pink, blue and green for that potty mouth Kikini 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
As predickted...am absolutely fine ma luvlees and I wisnae dain it fur attention (aye u wur marjorie)
can someone please explain what an outbox is I'm not too technical but presumed it was outgoing messages that you sent?
As for the ikea haul it was 2 carrier bags that could have been skimmed over in 2 minute...but he wants to keep his Muffia dangling in anticipation...so aye
Marion’s outbox is his outbox nae debates 🤣( but sorry can’t answer the question as he seems to have an inbox x2, an outbox and so forth. God only knows how his thoosands of messages reach him, including the bejouee bespoke death threat so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes this is his face when he started insta, before he embarked on his teef and his brow jurnees.

I think you will find he has tried everything for his hayfever and dupe Callipos are the only thing that work. Don’t message him with suggestions because he has tried everything!
I think you mean “doop” ma lovelie 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
A few things from today..

‘A few messages really got me in my throat *clutches chest and not throat*’

And how many damn shower gels does he have? Every single one is his ‘absolute fave’ as well.

Normal people just have an antihistamine. But not our Mario. He has to have a bespoke pure gawjus calypso to help freeze his hayfever away! View attachment 163350
Does it taste of pollen or strawberry?!
Also has anyone noticed his transitions he’s doing in his stories like his mate hincy...zooming in on a product then zooming out and it’s another product? Only oor mazza isn’t getting it right and holding the camera on the product for way too long...so aye.
Nae debates, his way is more bespoke!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well ma lovlies, I've avoided commenting on this wee boujee bastard for a few weeks cause I just couldn't stand listening to his whingey wee stories and look at his big boaby nose anymore without wanting to neck a cheeky bottle of zoflora with an elbow grease chaser, but today he's went a bit far on his quest for sympathy messages and support from his muffia. Nobody wants you deid mario, we want you to stop poisoning your cat, start paying your way in the house and you 'built from the grun up', start treating Derek with the respect he deserves instead of like a personal ATM and a bit of shite stuck to your gooooochi trainers.

A 40 year old man that has to beg for attention on the gram, SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, since you read here, please get a better colour match on the concealer you're wearing under your glecks, it's making you look like you've got jaundice ya pleb 🖕🏻
Buckled 😂😂😂😂😂. Muffia. He’s really ripped your knittin 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Well ma lovlies, I've avoided commenting on this wee boujee bastard for a few weeks cause I just couldn't stand listening to his whingey wee stories and look at his big boaby nose anymore without wanting to neck a cheeky bottle of zoflora with an elbow grease chaser, but today he's went a bit far on his quest for sympathy messages and support from his muffia. Nobody wants you deid mario, we want you to stop poisoning your cat, start paying your way in the house and you 'built from the grun up', start treating Derek with the respect he deserves instead of like a personal ATM and a bit of shite stuck to your gooooochi trainers.

A 40 year old man that has to beg for attention on the gram, SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, since you read here, please get a better colour match on the concealer you're wearing under your glecks, it's making you look like you've got jaundice ya pleb 🖕🏻
This has given me life today!!! Maybe print it off and he can put in his new Ikea frame. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just wanted to reassure all youse thoosans that have outboxed me that aim fine ma lovelies, absolutely fine. I joust need to catch up on this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just wanted to reassure all youse thoosans that have outboxed me that aim fine ma lovelies, absolutely fine. I joust need to catch up on this thread!
And buy more tat for my boujeee cooooncil flat. That I know I need as my flat has nothing but tat in it!!! Got Derek working like a bleep tae pay fur it aw.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The shopping centre that contains the M&S that Derek works at, has gone into administration ☹ I don’t know what that means for the shops that are there but I hope it doesn’t affect Dereks job.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The shopping centre that contains the M&S that Derek works at, has gone into administration ☹ I don’t know what that means for the shops that are there but I hope it doesn’t affect Dereks job.
That’s a shame.....poor Deek. Marlon will need to return the Dyson hairdryer to Littlewoods now.

• Haha
Hopefully the shops won't close, the rent will just be paid to someone else a lot of the time so the income doesn't stop

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.