Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shopping centre that contains the M&S that Derek works at, has gone into administration ☹ I don’t know what that means for the shops that are there but I hope it doesn’t affect Dereks job.
Oh no... let's hope he can have a transfer, if possible. 🙁

*sigh* Why does he feel he wants/needs a skincare book? 🙄 What a waste of money!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m screechin ‘£19 you were fkn robbed twa
The shopping centre that contains the M&S that Derek works at, has gone into administration ☹ I don’t know what that means for the shops that are there but I hope it doesn’t affect Dereks job.
I really hope it doesn’t! I like Braehead I applied for all the jobs there when it first opened when I was a student. I actually worked in Sainsburys - the first one before they moved it. It killed Paisley town centre off though.

Disregard the top line I never finished that post yest 🤣

Reactions: 5
02F2631A-0F66-4278-B140-A62AC102A021.jpeg

At first glance I thought Mario had tried that photo app to change your gender! 😱
The poor woman, I’m sorry for thinking you looked like a female Mario. Maybe I should get myself some bespoke glasses wae nuthin in them so I can see better, who needs prescript ones!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’m screechin ‘£19 you were fkn robbed twa

I really hope it doesn’t! I like Braehead I applied for all the jobs there when it first opened when I was a student. I actually worked in Sainsburys - the first one before they moved it. It killed Paisley town centre off though.

Disregard the top line I never finished that post yest 🤣
Off topic: I liked the old Sainsbury’s remember how you could come in at that weird side bit from the car park. I think they took that bit away when they changed it to Primark.

I have just heard on the news that all the shops will be able to reopen so thats good, Derek should be okay 👍🏻 but it just shows how you never know what is around the corner when you are spending all your money on toot Mario!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 164103
At first glance I thought Mario had tried that photo app to change your gender! 😱
The poor woman, I’m sorry for thinking you looked like a female Mario. Maybe I should get myself some bespoke glasses wae nuthin in them so I can see better, who needs prescript ones!
This woman is the biggest arse licker on ig she’s so desperate its Embarrassing...don’t even start me on the Fake designer covered cereal boxes she makes 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I wonder if Melv can be arsed today cos he certainly couldn't yesterday?

"Required" day aff the gram AGAIN?

The wee nyaff is going to be wrung oot like like a really really wet just damp sph23456onge cloth when he's back at work, sore eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I wonder if Melv can be arsed today cos he certainly couldn't yesterday?

"Required" day aff the gram AGAIN?

The wee nyaff is going to be wrung oot like like a really really wet just damp sph23456onge cloth when he's back at work, sore eye.
Nyaff 🤣🤣🤣I've not heard that word for many years but sums Mavis up 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman is the biggest arse licker on ig she’s so desperate its Embarrassing...don’t even start me on the Fake designer covered cereal boxes she makes 🤮🤮🤮
Oh really? I’ve never heard of her. She must be desperate to wear ridiculous Deirdre Barlow glasses from eBay just to get a shout out on Mario’s page

• Haha
Oh really? I’ve never heard of her. She must be desperate to wear ridiculous Deirdre Barlow glasses from eBay just to get a shout out on Mario’s page
That's his looky looky fake booky supplier 😉

I had a feeling he was going to be aff today after phoning it in yesterday.

I'm off to wipe round about something just to keep the flame burning 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

*sigh* Why does he feel he wants/needs a skincare book? 🙄 What a waste of money!
So they both could potentially lose there jobs due to covid and yet he is still spending money like it’s going out of fashion.

So they both could potentially lose there jobs due to covid and yet he is still spending money like it’s going out of fashion.
Crazy, isnt it? I've had my last furlough pay and I'm back in work tomorrow, albeit short hours to begin with, so I'm being extra careful with my pay as I'm in lockdown with my boyfriendso need to contribute. I've hardly splashed out on myself, bought some clothes from Peacocks and Asda, and make up and toiletries on offer in Boots, but he's depending hundreds on frivolous stuff or things that aren't of any actual use, bearing in mind the cost! 🤯

So, he's aff the grid today, ma lovelies. 😩Well, he'll continue to re-post stories aff his hunners o fans, but he's aff the grid, so aye, nae debates. 💎 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTF does the fanny look like in that TikTok. He thinks he’s on Broadway! Behave ya slime dick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ahem... so that Caroline Hirons woman can educate him on not needing a skincare fridge. A section of her book is 'things you don't need' 😂
20200627_144149.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.