Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good afternoon my lovelies. They are indeed. A'hm fine, A'hm fine. Someone once referenced them as being able 'To eat an apple through a lettrbox' . Keep them in bespoke boujee Coo Coo ChAnEl cereal box as a reminder of the journey been on . Pure gawjus, jizz stunnin ,pay no mind to the jealous trolls. Just jealousy (clutching sweaty one of a kind monogrammed robe) nae debates aye and so forth. Tappity tap tap finish of with a bit of freeze setting spray

View attachment 165839
Aww! look at Bilbo before his unexpected journeeeeh to mordor Woodhill dental care.. that big boaby nose needs treatment next. You couldny do a bag a Ching with that fecker ma lovlies, he'd take the whole thing in a oner 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And I call that warmed cheese 🤢 Is that even cheese? Show it the grill Melv. Did he fry it?
94378DE5-A8CA-4112-A8E7-707F4673466D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine climbing 3 flights of bespoke stairs to enter marjories bespoke tat cave to come across his designer books and massive diamonds...game changer ..staple ..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 162191
Ma lovelies ah jist cannae cope with the toty wee size of that brush for his 3 hairs! 🤣 What a bleeping nonsense.
He’s being an absolute melt today, his glasses are ridiculous and it’s yet another instalment of ‘it never happened’ He’s just on one for sympathy from his ‘organically grown’ followers. Wearing the jumper too was the cherry on the cake 🤦‍♀️
Why does he need a dyson hairdryer? Surely a wipe with the towel and his hair is dry?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does he need a dyson hairdryer? Surely a wipe with the towel and his hair is dry?
Fluttering the towel beside his 3 hairs would dry it nae bother ma lovelie but oor Mario is bespoke and likes a good blasting from the Dyson.
poor Derek works all hours to pay for useless shite for Mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who remembers the time when he was talking about his bespoke teef journee ? he said dental woodcare in the story instead of woodhill dental care??? I couldn’t breathe !! He was all tongue twisted trying to act soooo professional!! So aye!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The SkinT page just said he’s addicted to skincare, reviews products and gives his honest opinion so that to me says he isn’t a professional

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well apparently Debenhams in Glasgow is reopening today. I wonder why Melv hasn’t mentioned anything? He tells us all Dereks shift patterns, when he is ill etc etc but is so coy about his own movements? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The SkinT page just said he’s addicted to skincare, reviews products and gives his honest opinion so that to me says he isn’t a professional
That SkinT guy could be the nicest guy in the world, but if he's all about skincare he should rethink his insta photo without delay. It looks like a police mug shot and he has a really grey parlour edged with a needs a decent sleep "look" ffs. I'd love to know what attracted Melvin to his page in the first place and then to give it the numerous shout outs.
I wish I could express this better, but it feels "off". Has Melv maybe got a crush?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That SkinT guy could be the nicest guy in the world, but if he's all about skincare he should rethink his insta photo without delay. It looks like a police mug shot and he has a really grey parlour edged with a needs a decent sleep "look" ffs. I'd love to know what attracted Melvin to his page in the first place and then to give it the numerous shout outs.
I wish I could express this better, but it feels "off". Has Melv maybe got a crush?
I hope that's not why cos I love dezza and he's punching big time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pallor ffs nor parlour. Auto-correct needs binned today!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.