Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two Dads in London are everything that Mario isn’t. I also thought that his nose would be out of joint when I saw their announcement the other day.
He truly is a bitter, wee, miserable nyaff
Definitely the reason he is taking time for himself *eye roll*.

Hannah never really mentions him, did something happen over the Semichem adventure they were taking, that he suddenly backed away from.

Never mind he will now resort to his make-up and skincare routines as let’s face he has nothing else to offer. He doesn’t clean, he wipes round stuff, hoovers round stuff.

So aye, wee Marion will maintain his quietness for a little longer whilst he taps his child catcher fingers on his face wondering what he can come up with next....queue something along the lines of opening the door naked to the postie or the blind dog chasing him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Woah woah! wait a minute I can’t play guess the destination now, I am still waiting on the house tour bingo to start. Please don’t tell me the bingo is scrapped 😢
He cheated us all on the house tour right enough, and bless your wee heart for holding on to your bingo cards 💗

But there's a glimmer of a silver lining. Melvin might just be going on an actual journey and I'm not sure the world or his bowels are ready🙊💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wee Marie has his knickers in a twist for sure! Has Derek cut up the credit cards or is he raging at the Ava May collab with someone else? I’m tempted to look up this other account.
Maybe his Kerry Katona prawn ring eye disease is playing up which is why he’s had to wear his massive glasses, so aye. Collab with Specsavers in the pipeline? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That image of the sea and the palm trees does not give me Ibiza vibes - that's a whole different jack n danny pack type of holiday, so I'm slightly confused.

Anyone up for an e-sweep game of guess the destination?

So aye ma lovelies me and dezza are hiving a boujie bespoke holiday tae Sandylands * it's just minutes away fae ma favourite bespoke bakery The Kandy Bar so when dezza gets the munchies he can pop over there fur a couple o rolls n a chocolate eclair ......so aye

*Sandylands is a caravan park in Saltcoats

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks like the Seychelles, but he can't book that because imagine the confusion at the travel agents. 'Ah wanna gee to Seashells ma lovelie'

It will be end up being a novelty hotel in Blackpool with photographic wallpaper so they can pretend to be abroad.

The makeup thing is ridick. There's no option for duck the duck off you liar, no-one has asked and no-one cares.
I voted yes because I'm in need of some laughs, to be honest! 😂 🙈

Early thread suggestion 😂
Marion Potter & the prisoner of Paisley (Derek)
Aww! 🙈 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also does anyone think it is in very bad taste sharing the just giving page then sharing about his holiday plans. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I cooking them wrong? I just just bang my tattie scones in the toaster. Not practically deep fry them. Then add them to a white bread roll and hash browns. I got IBS just looking at that bleeping roll!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Where does he bloody put all that food? 😂And he said the other day he needs to lose weight! 🙈 I hope Derek's belly has recovered or he'll be aff work again from the shits with that greasy food. 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Does he never feel embarrassed about ripping off everything mrs Hinch does? Was only a matter of time before he started doing his stories like hers as well. It’s so pathetic

I’ve got a bespoke headache this morning watching him spray all that tit around his room

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The decoration clutter on the hob gets me so annoyed 😂 Who the hell started that trend and are they in a mental asylum yet?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.