Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this thing in his bathroom šŸ¤” Is it an industrial sized air freshener?
6B455615-8C31-43ED-B800-679875400C6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That makeup šŸ˜± he needs help! Absolute hoarder. Dior / Chanel makeup for a guy that wears makeup once in a blue moon šŸ™„ what a waste.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
For someone that has such sensitive skin, he sure has a large collection of different brands and products.
All joking aside, I think thereā€™s something wrong with him. Like, seriously. Some sort of a mental health issue.
Nah, heā€™s just a bleep!!

What is this thing in his bathroom šŸ¤” Is it an industrial sized air freshener?
View attachment 160365
Is it one of those things that collects moisture, opening the window does the same thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m not surprised he has problems with condensation/dampness with that much shite crammed against all the walls no air will be circulating in there.
That and the utter pish he spouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it one of those things that collects moisture, opening the window does the same thing!
Thanks! As you say, crank the window!

Whilst I am here, how many bowls does Rayn have? I am sure these are new. She had grey ones, clear ones, ones that were too small (much hilarity from or Melv on that one) then he bought the ones that were the correct size, now she has pink ones!

I think since we compiled our list he is not showing his new purchases anymore šŸ¤”
AA868F50-E52C-4E2E-B353-8330F5BFF158.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 160365
Think itā€™s a dehumidifier? My MIL has them periodically around the house, and she also spends ā€œaw day cleaning this hooseā€ but nothingā€™s really clean, itā€™s cluttered, thereā€™s mess everywhere etc etc. Maybe if you opened a window, stopped spraying so many chemicals, got rid of all the tat (not to help this, just because) , u wouldnā€™t need one šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤Æ

ETA- sorry didnā€™t realise already answered!

Reactions: 5
OMG how many stories have I just skipped through with more make up than a Boots cosmetics counter! I have teenage daughters who have less make up combined that Marion who wears it once in a blue moon!
Also why does he need 2/3 different brands of each thing yet claims everyone is his favourite and ā€œgo toā€ product! Iā€™ve never seen such an expensive collection of tit that one guy doesnā€™t even need šŸ˜‚ so aye, nae debates, heā€™s a melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can I just say 'cosy days' (which is usually accompanied by him clutching the grey monstrosity of a hoosecoat around his neck), makes me feel stabby.

• Haha
Why does Marion make such a big deal of being a man who wears make up? Does he think heā€™s the only one? Absolutely loads of men wear make up & they wear it much better than Marlon does!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
None of the make up he was showing off looked like it had been used at all. Yet all of it was ā€˜stunningā€™ or a ā€˜game changerā€™ as per.

• Haha
No, youā€™re a dope!
View attachment 160360

Think you might be pushing that photographs ability to hide things, Melv!View attachment 160363
I love those dope brands, they are the best thing since sliced banana! šŸ’Ž šŸ˜‚

I am actually a bit envious of his products as I genuinely love all kinda make up and its annoying how he's got all that! šŸ™„

OMG how many stories have I just skipped through with more make up than a Boots cosmetics counter! I have teenage daughters who have less make up combined that Marion who wears it once in a blue moon!
Also why does he need 2/3 different brands of each thing yet claims everyone is his favourite and ā€œgo toā€ product! Iā€™ve never seen such an expensive collection of tit that one guy doesnā€™t even need šŸ˜‚ so aye, nae debates, heā€™s a melt!
I just had a nosey and there's so many stories - I'll enjoy watching them and chuckling away at his craziness later, so aye! šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That makeup šŸ˜± he needs help! Absolute hoarder. Dior / Chanel makeup for a guy that wears makeup once in a blue moon šŸ™„ what a waste.
I was thinking this most of it must go in the bin. Iā€™ve got the Chanel bronzer I use that and benefit pallet. I use it every day and Iā€™ve had both a year and they still arenā€™t finished and itā€™s only those two I use. He seems to be very strict on throwing it away after itā€™s time ie a year or two as a few months ago Iā€™m sure he threw away hundreds of pounds worth as he said it was out of date. So he is basically just throwing money down the drain because he never wears make up. I would love to have all that make up but there is hundreds of pounds worth there if not a thousand pounds or more. Itā€™s like he buys all this stuff just to have it and keep up with the Gram as he has no use for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most of that makeupā€™s never has a brush near it. Whatā€™s the point

Reactions: 9
Before lock down my friend started spraying fabulosa all over the place. I actually had to go outside as couldnā€™t breathe and felt so sick. I think the cat needs a go fund me page so she canā€™t escape xx

• Sad
Do you think there will come a day when he treats Delboy to a cheeky we gift? The greedy bastard. Itā€™s Dereks flat, Derek has worked all through the pandemic, Dereks got him untold gifts, heā€™s never received a single thing in return. Grabby Marion is so lucky Dels not my son, I batter the piss taking knob headed ponce!!!

• Sad
More bloody makeup?! Marlene is honestly a marketing personā€™s wet dream.

Reactions: 6
Why does Marion make such a big deal of being a man who wears make up? Does he think heā€™s the only one? Absolutely loads of men wear make up & they wear it much better than Marlon does!
I think he is desperate to find his usp. He thinks being gay and wearing makeup is ā€˜out thereā€™ and unique when in fact itā€™s mainstream. I think it shows he lives quite a sheltered life.

Do you think there will come a day when he treats Delboy to a cheeky we gift? The greedy bastard. Itā€™s Dereks flat, Derek has worked all through the pandemic, Dereks got him untold gifts, heā€™s never received a single thing in return. Grabby Marion is so lucky Dels not my son, I batter the piss taking knob headed ponce!!!
Think you are forgetting the easter egg Melv bought him for his birthday

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I canā€™t believe he said he didnā€™t want anything g greasy then saturated that scone with all that oil and fried the fucker!
if my stomach is off, cereal, or fruit, or plain toast is always the go too. Maybe Iā€™m doing it wrong!

also, even when he goes to that Italian gaff he goes on about like itā€™s a Michelin starred restaurant (not the deep fried pizza one, I canā€™t even speak about that one)!
He never seems to have any colour on his plate.
Heā€™s just a boujie beige food rimmer. My guts would be shot to tit if I ate like that all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for Derek..I wanna agive him a hug, make a cuppa and have a natter - he seems like a nice fella. šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.