Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today's breakfast is a deep fried potato triangle reheated and a shallow fried potato triangle on a white bread roll with sauce, salt and pepper?

So a bespoke chip butty then basically? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I must admit, I’m a wee bit impressed at his commitment to triple-carbing at breakfast time. The IBS will be up the wa’ and through the flairs before we know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
that's honestly the first time I've seen someone pour salt and pepper directly into a roll. Is this a thing? Normally would've thought all th salt from the processed food and ketchup would've been enough

Yikes. All the stuff he's spraying and what with his ibs I'm surprised he's not blown the whole block of flats up. Ya know, the flat he pays full rent for and built from the ground up .

I do have to give him some credit though. For the absolute wee fanny that he is. he does use his platform for good now and then.like that family who lost their loved ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm waiting for the day he sprays that airwick and Rayn goes for his throat. For fucks sake Marion🚫 stop spraying all that shite around the hobbit flat. Open yer fuckin windaes 🙄 that's all that's needed utter cockwomble

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He might as well just throw in that whole bottle of toilet gel in......😮😮 you only need a little bit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello ma lovelies how are we awwwwwwww? Well as youse have just saw fae ma stories I’ve just hud a non greasy brekkie coz a kno I’ve said it a thoosand times b4 but ma IBS is really thru the roof so aye, and am spraying aw the chemicals roon ma wee borrowers flat the day coz Derek went full tonto wae the smoke, He hud a stressful day makin tik toks at work and needed tae relax and also if am honest ( for once in ma natural) it’s coz am a bespoke boujee pain in the arse so he needs to zone oot fae me from time tae time. Anyway ma lovelies I’ve got hunners of messages in ma outbox I need tae get through so ye know how it is a might be quiet but don’t worry am awrite joost takin some much needed time aff tae chill so aye and so forth.
Laters troops 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It appears - in spite of it seeming physically impossible - he’s added even MORE TAT to that bathroom?! (I swear there’s more stuff in there than there was even last week!).

🥴
That wee bin thing always makes me think it’s a sanitary bin and I laugh but then it wouldn’t shock me if he bought and wore sanny pads because he’s that much of a diva he probably does get his period 😂🙄

• Haha
Mornin ma luvlees he should be called cleaning aroond things with Marjorie...its irritates me how he doesn't clear his worktop and clean it properly ...nae sign of poor Rain maybe gone into the closet to escape awe the chemicals he is dousing his pure boujee bespoke padded cell...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who doesn’t love some fabulosa on their toothbrush in the morning so aye and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
The decoration clutter on the hob gets me so annoyed 😂 Who the hell started that trend and are they in a mental asylum yet?
Hinch used to have a vase of (fake?) flowers on her hob before she got the kitchen refitted. She was always getting called out as it’s bloody stupid and potentially dangerous too.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Derek's tune is "I'm Alive by Celine Dion"... I'm not surprised, given the chemical factory he lives in - each day is a celebration if you've not been choked by fumes. 🥴 So aye... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can somebody tell him spraying fabulosa all over the gaff isn’t actually cleaning 🤣

• Haha
Geez Melv that was a hell of a lot of spraying in a teenny tiny hoose and that sarnie this morning - IBS my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, I’m more of a watcher 👀 but I just have to say a big thank you for the laughs you guys give me and I suppose a thank you to the saviour his self Mario for giving us all something to chat about 😂 I look forward to having a read everyday on my break.
From a very tried postie 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Right that’s it, am pure bealin 😡 that wee boot Marion has got mare make-up than me and am a fully qualified beauty therapist who’s supposed to have aw that jazz. Wee coo, hope Ryan takes a mad turn and trashes the drawer full of aw yer goodies ya wee dick 👀 sorry not sorry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No, you’re a dope!
8277A192-FFF0-4CE9-8B4A-8EE0376CDE0A.jpeg

Think you might be pushing that photographs ability to hide things, Melv!
23E7A5E8-AC4E-4A0D-8F29-6B8F3527336C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For someone that has such sensitive skin, he sure has a large collection of different brands and products.
All joking aside, I think there’s something wrong with him. Like, seriously. Some sort of a mental health issue.

• Haha
The day I take make up advice from wor Marion is the day I just start wearing a bespoke paper bag over my head!

• Haha
I always thought the saying was
‘less is more’
Not with our wee mazza, how much bog bleach? Did that non greasy breakfast not serve the IBS well?
Also he owns more makeup than I do! Or should I say he’s hoarding? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.