Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I’ve only been watching him since lock down.. looked on his highlights.. gotta say
‘My Singing🎤 ‘ was a treat.. and also him ‘for the laughs’ when he answered the door naked at the door and also got chased by ‘nikita the dug’ Akita 🤣((Definitely didnae happen ma lovelies ) ... poor wee derek I hope he’s feel better
I’m going to go look on the first thread if I can fin it xx

I’m going to have a look at purple rayn, season 7 🤣..... so funny
Boy wonder and hate not hate is worth a look too ...so aye ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Boy wonder and hate not hate is worth a look too ...so aye ma luvlee
I saw boy wonder when he mentioned it on his stories , at the beginning when he said ‘naw it’s no ya fanny’ and the face he pulled to dezza!!! Like I get it can be banter but I reckon he speaks and looks at him like that all the time! Forgot he was on camera at first 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He is having some well deserved me time. He is furloughed. Everyday is a me day for him. Also I thought his hair could not get any more boujie and angled the cooncil must have been round. He pays foool rent you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Melvin's literally and figuratively spent. The only reason he needs quiet time AGAIN is cos there is absolutely nothing left for him to buy, say or do, so while he's "aff", here's some Sunday thoughts from me.

Could it be that his large nose is out of joint with AvaMay's new charity melt? She's had the audacity to team up with two dads in London to produce a new melt which will see £1 for every one sold be donated to the NHS. Care was taken to emphasise that this is not a dupe scent (aka a cheap knock off of someone else's R&D) and that the aroma will evoke spa connotations. Meanwhile, much of Melvins line is on discount. As a brand rep, you'd think he would promote it and congratulate the 2 dad's - but there's a good chance he's wounded by the fact that she's removed that wee bit exclusivity he had with her and given it to another gay couple to boot. I'm tempted to say "Gaun yersel Hannah" but I'm reserving that til I see if she is transparent about how much was raised and donated.

Or it could be that he's received his back to work date and doesn't fancy giving up his 1950's hoosewife existence. I can see him being excited about getting his Primark on but forgetting that means Debenhams will be re-opening soon too.

Either way, he's subdued about something.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Melvin's literally and figuratively spent. The only reason he needs quiet time AGAIN is cos there is absolutely nothing left for him to buy, say or do, so while he's "aff", here's some Sunday thoughts from me.

Could it be that his large nose is out of joint with AvaMay's new charity melt? She's had the audacity to team up with two dads in London to produce a new melt which will see £1 for every one sold be donated to the NHS. Care was taken to emphasise that this is not a dupe scent (aka a cheap knock off of someone else's R&D) and that the aroma will evoke spa connotations. Meanwhile, much of Melvins line is on discount. As a brand rep, you'd think he would promote it and congratulate the 2 dad's - but there's a good chance he's wounded by the fact that she's removed that wee bit exclusivity he had with her and given it to another gay couple to boot. I'm tempted to say "Gaun yersel Hannah" but I'm reserving that til I see if she is transparent about how much was raised and donated.

Or it could be that he's received his back to work date and doesn't fancy giving up his 1950's hoosewife existence. I can see him being excited about getting his Primark on but forgetting that means Debenhams will be re-opening soon too.

Definitely...hes in a big cream puff over something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think Marlene’s mum and dad had one of these at their front door when he was growing up and that this is what inspired his boujee bespoke hairdo?
5CDBE281-2865-4B08-9BD8-FD81BBEEE9FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That bleeping head tilt!

The oversized glasses aren’t doing Marion any favours either. Has he a filter on? If not, all the tit he clabbers on must be working. Nae Simple skincare for this one 🤣
Definitely filtered. You can barely see the definition between his nose and top lip at the left of this image. He'd be as well go the full hog and smear some Vaseline on his lens - an old Hollywood trick from the Joan Crawford era.

It would be fitting too. I can totally imagine him being a bit Mommy Dearest when the camera isn't rolling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I laughed so much at this! 🤣 🤣 Couldnt believe it when he said it. What a wee shame, poor Derek! I feel he’s deliberately making him use that skincare as a sly dig. Poor guy. I hope he’s feeling better today.
Deek’s not simple he’s stoned 🤣🤣

• Haha

I suspect you might be right, the couple that has collaborated on the wax melts come across as utterly lovely. They are positive without being fake. They have what looks to be a lovely life, full of love and family focussed. Plus they are doing the collab to raise money for the NHS and appear to have genuinely considered what people want, without riding on the back of someone else's hard work and claiming it as their own. Classy.

Melvin must be seething with jealousy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two Dads in London are everything that Mario isn’t. I also thought that his nose would be out of joint when I saw their announcement the other day.
He truly is a bitter, wee, miserable nyaff

Reactions: 10
That image of the sea and the palm trees does not give me Ibiza vibes - that's a whole different jack n danny pack type of holiday, so I'm slightly confused.

Anyone up for an e-sweep game of guess the destination?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That image of the sea and the palm trees does not give me Ibiza vibes - that's a whole different jack n danny pack type of holiday, so I'm slightly confused.

It looks like the Seychelles, but he can't book that because imagine the confusion at the travel agents. 'Ah wanna gee to Seashells ma lovelie'

It will be end up being a novelty hotel in Blackpool with photographic wallpaper so they can pretend to be abroad.

The makeup thing is ridick. There's no option for duck the duck off you liar, no-one has asked and no-one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marion scores a hat-trick in every single post - spelling, grammar and punctuation. Anyone can have a typo but a simple spell-check before “hunners” of people see your stories isn’t difficult.
Thoosands, ma lovelie, thoosands 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks like the Seychelles, but he can't book that because imagine the confusion at the travel agents. 'Ah wanna gee to Seashells ma lovelie'

It will be end up being a novelty hotel in Blackpool with photographic wallpaper so they can pretend to be abroad.

The makeup thing is ridick. There's no option for duck the duck off you liar, no-one has asked and no-one cares.
Wherever he goes, he's guaranteed the shits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Woah woah! wait a minute I can’t play guess the destination now, I am still waiting on the house tour bingo to start. Please don’t tell me the bingo is scrapped 😢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.