Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else see oor wee Maria after a trip to St Moritz, a boujie bespoke beard transplant and a stunnin blow dry off the dyson?

20200619_234757.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saturday morning teaser. How many spelling and grammar mistakes can you spot in the birthday tribute to Ronnie Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hoarding with Mario , honestly less is more Marlon , less is more . He even has to hoard bleeping savoury rice and packet soup mix ....so aye ,they're ma staples.

Ah top ma rustlers burgers wae soup mix then top wae savoury rice. ....... cooking with Marion. Hes nae fanny craddock just a wee fanny...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if he sent hunch’s baby a bday present or card, imagine gushing over a complete strangers baby! head! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Saturday morning teaser. How many spelling and grammar mistakes can you spot in the birthday tribute to Ronnie Hinch?
Marion scores a hat-trick in every single post - spelling, grammar and punctuation. Anyone can have a typo but a simple spell-check before “hunners” of people see your stories isn’t difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is tidying up your messy kitchen ‘Channeling You Inner Mario’? It’s tidying up - he never bloody invented the concept as much as he would probably like to think. Try channeling not being a lazy bastard in the first place 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And all the ads I see on this thread are for REAL cleaning! 😂

And is this the point where I confess that I had a binge in Home Bargains yesterday?

I did go in for chocolate and dogs treats, which I got as well as mason jars (which I like for dry store cupboard stuff once the packet is open), and a dog cooling pad. The sweetie aisle is awesome!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Spelling Maria Spelling!!! Fucks sake!
Trust him to be crawling up the Essex Drag Queens hole 🤮
wouldn't surprise me If he took a minkeh and some springtime zoflo with him to give her a good ol' clean. Clean her from all the crap\li es she spouts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Because I’ve only been watching him since lock down.. looked on his highlights.. gotta say
‘My Singing🎤 ‘ was a treat.. and also him ‘for the laughs’ when he answered the door naked at the door and also got chased by ‘nikita the dug’ Akita 🤣((Definitely didnae happen ma lovelies ) ... poor wee derek I hope he’s feel better
I’m going to go look on the first thread if I can fin it xx

I’m going to have a look at purple rayn, season 7 🤣..... so funny

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.