Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since I started following him, apart from Mario Kondo & Deek, there has been a sum total of 3 other people in that flat: the carpet fitter, the wallpaper guy & Mother Rendall to pick up that boujee, bespoke mirrored dresser...Now he’s buying 4 shoat glasses fur a big pairty & keeping the Jo Malone “fur guests” 😂😂😂 Who on earth are these guests of whom he speaks? 😂😂😂
Don’t forget the Ava May lassie and her boyfriend and their ‘surprise’ visits

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And marauding rats & cooncil employees that don’t come immediately when you phone (about said marauding rats) at 3am, but arrive, instead, when yer oot & smash in yer letterboax! Leave it hingin’ aff its hinges 🙀 It’s a disgrace, what with him having built that flat fae the groon up, pie-ing FAHL RENT & addin’ thoosands in boujee, bespoke value (remember, whoever moves in after them will be moving in to a “goldmine”) 😂😂
A bleeping goldmine. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He reminds me of a petty kid with middle child syndrome and he’s found a willing participant that will give him what he wants when he wants! I genuinely cannot believe he is 37(ish) as he acts lik3 20! Embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s a horrible day so he’s putting the clothes in the dryer ?!! 🤔
emmm, Mariam, you dry your clothes inside on your clothes drying thingy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He reminds me of the creepy older guy that will go into the shop and buy your alcohol as long as he can come with yous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did someone not say he hasn’t used the dyson hairdryer since he got it and today there he his blow drying his hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nowhere to put it though, that shower room is crammed, kitchen smells of cat tit. 😁
aye but it’s babeeee gurul Raynee’s boujie tit! Smells of the scent “flash bathroom” it’s just another layer of scent to tantalise the senses. So aye ma luvlie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ve stopped watching his stories as much recently so haven’t really been following this thread even though it has me dying with laughter! Just looked at his story and the tat he buys... what a load of shite. Also... what is it with these Tom Ford, Chanel etc books that people have just laying about their front rooms? Am I missing something?

• Haha
His hair surely must be dry by the time he gets out the shower and walks three paces to the bedroom, especially with all the latest bathroom obstacles he has to get around. Must add 5 minutes onto the journey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What I don’t get is he makes them on TikTok but doesn’t save them to it? His last TikTok on the app was the one he done to Whitney Houston in May!
because he'd get ribbed by the kids on there, they don't want to see someone cleaning their loo or putting on the wash blah blah
He'd cry nah debates

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His hair surely must be dry by the time he gets out the shower and walks three paces to the bedroom, especially with all the latest bathroom obstacles he has to get around. Must add 5 minutes onto the journey.
The rat tat flat really is a genuine assault course. Assault in more ways than one... on the senses too!

• Haha
Is that the cereal dispensers lost their novelty value aswell now? They’ve been empty for days - even after the ‘big shoap’ 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.