Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on his Stories....those bathroom mats hurt my eyes! 😱 I hate mats underneath the toilet, very unhygienic. 🤢And the toilet roll holder takes up more space he doesn't have and everything looks so crammed! 😬
Horrifically cluttered isn’t it! His toilet roll holder looks like it’s in such an impractical place as well, you’d have to lean so far forward. Could their wee arms reach?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Horrifically cluttered isn’t it! His toilet roll holder looks like it’s in such an impractical place as well, you’d have to lean so far forward. Could their wee arms reach?!
Hell probably find a bloody gadget to reach him a toilet roll! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He won’t have a loo brush because it makes him bork he he’s happy to have a pissy rug under his loo 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Seriously cannot cope with these people tagging him in the things they’ve bought like he invented the items ffs, I wish I had the balls to tag him in a picture of rustler burgers! 🤣🤣so aye and so forth!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just wondered what kind of abode he lived in to consider denzels flat being built from the groon up
Someone from his part of the Shire said he lived with his Auntie for years - a few threads back now. He's shown photos saying goodbye to the view from his old bedroom and it looks like an ordinary house on an ordinary street - much like his parents place.

He didn't move out of a Downton Abbey to join Dezza in his one bed full rent abode. I honestly think he's 50/50 on the flat. Half of him loves his home and is at odds with the half that doesn't think it's good enough for him.

Even without the clutter, the flat is small for 2 adults to share. It would be a good move to get on the list for something a bit larger as that could take a few years to materialize, by which time he'll know whether a mortgage for a dream hoose is ever likely to be viable for them.

In the meantime, he should just stop with the clicky finger boasts about being able to save up and get a mortgage nae bother, so aye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he no a tiny enough feeling! With him being the height of shite without cluttering his bespoke full rent cooncil hoose with massive over the top bespoke clutter! He must feel like a wee borrower cutting about that palace.

wer bespoke bejoue borrower! So aye nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned he lives not far from an IKEA. Surely that's a flat pack shelf and he can chuck it in the back of a taxi or one of his beloved siblings could give him a lift??? How does he afford so much clutter!? Bet he isn't declaring ad and aff incomes that's for sure so perhaps that is where its coming from......😂

• Haha
Someone from his part of the Shire said he lived with his Auntie for years - a few threads back now. He's shown photos saying goodbye to the view from his old bedroom and it looks like an ordinary house on an ordinary street - much like his parents place.

He didn't move out of a Downton Abbey to join Dezza in his one bed full rent abode. I honestly think he's 50/50 on the flat. Half of him loves his home and is at odds with the half that doesn't think it's good enough for him.

Even without the clutter, the flat is small for 2 adults to share. It would be a good move to get on the list for something a bit larger as that could take a few years to materialize, by which time he'll know whether a mortgage for a dream hoose is ever likely to be viable for them.

In the meantime, he should just stop with the clicky finger boasts about being able to save up and get a mortgage nae bother, so aye.
If he quit buying unnecessary boujee bespoke shite he could buy that dream hoose he walks past looking in with envy at it's new owners,he has no need for a collapsing bouquet with all his steam mops so aye and so forth

• Haha
I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned he lives not far from an IKEA. Surely that's a flat pack shelf and he can chuck it in the back of a taxi or one of his beloved siblings could give him a lift??? How does he afford so much clutter!? Bet he isn't declaring ad and aff incomes that's for sure so perhaps that is where its coming from......😂
I don't think he has the braincells to actually figure out how to make an income from Instagram.

• Haha
I don't think he has the braincells to actually figure out how to make an income from Instagram.
Probably smashing the shite out of credit cards. Only lasts so long though before it catches up with you and you end up in major debt you can't pay off though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He lives like 10 minutes from ikea 😂 surely he had a friend or family member who could take him ( once lockdown is relaxed ) or heres an idea he could stop buying shite , take driving lessons and buy a car like more young guys do?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can actually imagine that happening 😂😂 it’s mah abzaloot STAPLE when ah’m reachin’ fur mah loo roll, ma lovelies 😂😂
Haha, I read that in his voice! 😂 Where I work, we sell the squishy extendable pointy fingers - he should invest in one to pick up his rolls. 😂 Nae grey, though.... blue, green or yellow. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.