Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned he lives not far from an IKEA. Surely that's a flat pack shelf and he can chuck it in the back of a taxi or one of his beloved siblings could give him a lift??? How does he afford so much clutter!? Bet he isn't declaring ad and aff incomes that's for sure so perhaps that is where its coming from......😂
Scottish Ikeas are still closed but surely he can wait? They will open in a couple of weeks max, I would think. Ikea is in the same retail park that Derek works in, he could go to Ikea and him and Dezza could jump a taxi home together, it’s really not complicated! Did he just randomly post that about the shelves, I didn’t notice him mentioning them before that post if he is buying it to display candles I will scream!

He works in the one in the city centre on Argyle street his shop is staying open for now but its the shop in silverburn shopping centre thats closing which lee sherrington of insta fame works in!
Sorry this is off topic local information, the Silverburn Debenhams isn’t going to close anymore apparently, they came to some arrangement about the rent or something. Okay, as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scottish Ikeas are still closed but surely he can wait? They will open in a couple of weeks max, I would think. Ikea is in the same retail park that Derek works in, he could go to Ikea and him and Dezza could jump a taxi home together, it’s really not complicated! Did he just randomly post that about the shelves, I didn’t notice him mentioning them before that post if he is buying it to display candles I will scream!

Sorry this is off topic local information, the Silverburn Debenhams isn’t going to close anymore apparently, they came to some arrangement about the rent or something. Okay, as you were.
Aw praise the lord!! I didn’t fancy having to travel to Glashow from the shire just to buy my make up. Great news 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Erm I just realised, where are his brushed chrome hand wash dispensers? Just shows he buys a load of crap then doesn’t use it.
CF8BDF80-EEDD-45C9-9B7F-622AEA8582A0.jpeg
FCFDBE52-2ACE-4701-8C38-03F6D89AB155.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This hoose he walked past all the time, did he try to buy it or was it just a wild dream of his to own it.
And if he does get his own hoose then he"d be filling it to the rafters with more hinch shite like those £270 fake flowers that the sheep are coverting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooh I can't wait for the juuurneh of the alternative to the Ikea shelves which he won't like as much, but will story saying he loves them and he's so so chuffed with them then a few days later he'll story that he acquired the original IKEA shelves he really wanted saying he should've went with the original plan and giggling "yeez aw know whit ahm like"

Deja vu Bawbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This hoose he walked past all the time, did he try to buy it or was it just a wild dream of his to own it.
And if he does get his own hoose then he"d be filling it to the rafters with more hinch shite like those £270 fake flowers that the sheep are coverting
It was all just a dream ....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, it was a Mario fantasy like all the other shite he talks. Absolute goober to the highest degree 🤪

Sad part is, if he didn’t drop £100/week in B&M, they could probably afford a dream hoose and pay a FuLl MoRTgAge !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hell probably find a bloody gadget to reach him a toilet roll! 😂
46F00E84-40C5-444F-96F1-0636EF343DA2.jpeg

Inspector Gadget is blessed with much more hair than our Mario but their noses are about the same size ✈

“Chrome style” 😂 probably rusted to duck
Maybe that’s what he got the pink stuff spray for. Or did they not survive his ‘decluttering’

I may have imagined this but didn’t he get a jacket a while ago that was quite inspector gadget style? Oh the photoshop opportunities 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
As there are so many of us that all watch and comment on the tacky 3 that are Mario, Hinch and Beggy Beggy.... just imagine if Big Brother came back and they did an ‘insta’ special 🤣🤣🤣. “Day 12 and Becky is sunbathing her leather chest again, Sophie is pretending to clean the kitchen, and Mario is trapped in the toilet because his IBS is playing up“

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone remember when E4 used to put Big Brother auditions on during the night yeeeeeears ago? I might be wrong but he may have auditioned. I think I saw his bro on the auditions before but maybe it was him cos i’ve mixed them up before at the beginning on here & can’t really remember. It would have been over 15 years ago. I keep meaning to mention that wee snippet but @Noseybonk reminded me there!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s like his joe malone only comes out for guests
Since I started following him, apart from Mario Kondo & Deek, there has been a sum total of 3 other people in that flat: the carpet fitter, the wallpaper guy & Mother Rendall to pick up that boujee, bespoke mirrored dresser...Now he’s buying 4 shoat glasses fur a big pairty & keeping the Jo Malone “fur guests” 😂😂😂 Who on earth are these guests of whom he speaks? 😂😂😂

Haha, I read that in his voice! 😂 Where I work, we sell the squishy extendable pointy fingers - he should invest in one to pick up his rolls. 😂 Nae grey, though.... blue, green or yellow. 😝
Doesn’t really matter whether he goes for the blue, green or yellow - it’ll be grey 😂 Nae debates, ma lovelies 😂 It’ll be so nifty, super super easy, super super nifty, and so forth. So, aye 😂 Can’t wait! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...
that bleeping bathroom Stresses me out!
the latest dumping ground, couldn’t swing a cat in there without knocking the toilet flusher plant off
As you were ma Luvlies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s highways mind in paisley . With big huge blind naketa dugs roaming
And marauding rats & cooncil employees that don’t come immediately when you phone (about said marauding rats) at 3am, but arrive, instead, when yer oot & smash in yer letterboax! Leave it hingin’ aff its hinges 🙀 It’s a disgrace, what with him having built that flat fae the groon up, pie-ing FAHL RENT & addin’ thoosands in boujee, bespoke value (remember, whoever moves in after them will be moving in to a “goldmine”) 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.