Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever money tree Mario has, can I have one please? Seems to just be a never ending cashflow for him. Jesus.

£55 on a set of pans when he has a fridge full of rustlers burgers to bung in the microwave? 😰

The guy is like a fecking magpie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was totally creeped out at the shower scene - he was obviously naked filming that 🤢🤢🤢
I had the fear. Bold and ill considered move filming that with the reflective surface of the shower cubicle! Could have been very un-super for all.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So his lordship has just bought new pots and pans, ‘washed them’ which is fine yes. But is now filling the basin to wash a few plates..
I call bs on washing they new pots but that’s none of my business and so forth so aye. That’s all av goat tae tel yiz X

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t it strange how a lot of the bits he buys the other instas have been previously gifted? Like those pans were flogged out months ago? I wonder why he didn’t get gifted them 🤔

• Haha
Even that woman who also says hello my lovelies is a Swan rep with just 27k followers.
So where’s he going wrong ma lovelies???
I don't know this other account but if I were to hazard a guess, is she able to iriterate herself with words she hasn't invented, pronounce pretty ordinary words like cyclamen, not steal or encourage stealing of copyrights & trademarks and not given to insta huffs 😉😉?
It's a mystery right enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it strange how a lot of the bits he buys the other instas have been previously gifted? Like those pans were flogged out months ago? I wonder why he didn’t get gifted them 🤔
I also wonder why he didn’t order from swan themselves and use LMM discount. Oh aye, that was a whole other story he’s not telling us in 50 stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is he thanking currys for the pans? Was he gifted them and in that case its an undeclared AD /GIFTED so isnt following the rules or ....... is he trying to make people think that he is some how working with currys as hes soooooo insta famous? Do we need to thank a shop on insta everytime we but something, thanks asda for my loaf of bread i got today i mean surely paying them is thanks enough 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He hinted and hinted at swan and tagged them in stories when everyone else was being gifted them
And he got nothing 😂 must have just gave up and bought them himself seeing as everyone has them and he canny see shite going by him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also wonder why he didn’t order from swan themselves and use LMM discount. Oh aye, that was a whole other story he’s not telling us in 50 stories 🙄
He even has the swan dishdrainer that they’ve all been flogging did I miss it and he got gifted one or has he brought that to? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably already been mentioned but he sprayed his kitchen worktops and the spray went all over the cats bowl on the floor, he then sprayed his sink in the bathroom with something and didn't move his toothbrush holder so sprayed his toothbrush. He fabreezed the sofa then sprayed tit loads of air freshener around his tiny living room. Mario there's no need

• Haha
And marauding rats & cooncil employees that don’t come immediately when you phone (about said marauding rats) at 3am, but arrive, instead, when yer oot & smash in yer letterboax! Leave it hingin’ aff its hinges 🙀 It’s a disgrace, what with him having built that flat fae the groon up, pie-ing FAHL RENT & addin’ thoosands in boujee, bespoke value (remember, whoever moves in after them will be moving in to a “goldmine”) 😂😂
He did say that didn’t he 😂🙈

Blow dried her 3 hairs to sit in the flat all day 😂
Love it
Blow dried her 3 hairs to sit in the flat all day 😂
So funny, now all we need is him straightening his 3 hairs 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How long will it be until there’s a story thanking everyone who has came over from Sophie’s page?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of washing up liquid (method no less!) he put into the sink for approximately 2 plates was ridiculous! Less is more, Margo. Not that he’d know anything about that.

• Haha
He’s getting on my tits today sharing all his old granny followers listening to The Space Ghettos. Anyone would think he’d bleeping founded them 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.