Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they go shopping together who pays? Like who actually puts their hand in their pocket!! šŸ§

Reactions: 4
Think of all the money they could have saved to put towards a hoose together instead of spending a fortune on boujee shite. So aye.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Probably another pure boujee bespoke throw. Iā€™ve never know one occasional chair to have so many accessories on it! What even is that massive white knot he has on it?!
Hahaha who looks round their gaff and goes 'Y'know what would set this off..... a MASSIVE WHITE KNOT' šŸ¤£

also why has he got a dressing table in his living room? Thereā€™s one in the bedroom isnā€™t there? Iā€™m so confused
He has a bathroom cabinet and a bathmat in there too whilst his doorknob is on the back of a chair in his bedroom. His whole flat is a furniture orgy!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it me or is everything his ā€˜absolute faveā€™ Iā€™ve never even seen him use that dettol foam before? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably another pure boujee bespoke throw. Iā€™ve never know one occasional chair to have so many accessories on it! What even is that massive white knot he has on it?!
It's probably a hairball Rayn threw up that got coated in chemicals and the other filth he neglects to clean from around the edges of the room. One day it rolled into the middle of the floor and he has so much shite he just thought it was another of his boojie trinkets and added it to the chair.

• Haha
Actually thinking about it, where do they keep their coats? There is no room in the tiny hall is there?

I have always thought that knot thing was a door stop, what it is doing on the show chair I have no idea.

• Haha
ā€œDerek loves the Simple rangeā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I laughed so much at this! šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ Couldnt believe it when he said it. What a wee shame, poor Derek! I feel heā€™s deliberately making him use that skincare as a sly dig. Poor guy. I hope heā€™s feeling better today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Continued:

Dyson hairdryer, stand for said dryer, stand for the hair straighteners, below vanity shelving, drawer organisers, bucket o pegs, matress protector like bed throw, nylon trackie, flash mop, disney plus

It just goes on and on
Ahh yes Disney plus. Remember when he ruined the ending of Toy Story 4 for the ones who hadnā€™t seen it? (I hadnā€™t yet and it pissed me off quite frankly) because in stead of recording his face whilst he spoke for what was literally 15 minutes he recorded the tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s not just cleaning with Mario now. Itā€™s ā€œall areas of his lifeā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Heā€™s so pretentious!
Correction: Aw areas ove his life, except his personal life ā€˜cause heā€™s a very private person. Oh, and noā€™ his faimly either ā€˜cause theyā€™re aw very private people. But everyhin else, and so forth, so aye...
If this is the case, then how did I know Deek took to his bed yesterday because he had rampant diarrhoea? šŸ¤”

also why has he got a dressing table in his living room? Thereā€™s one in the bedroom isnā€™t there? Iā€™m so confused
He also has a bespoke bathroom cabinet in there šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everythingā€™s ā€˜stunningā€™ or beautifulā€™..you know he reminds me Alec Baldwin in Friends when he went out with Phoebe and he thought everything was ā€˜amazing.ā€™ When she broke up With him she said ā€˜donā€™t let the best door in the world hit you in the ass on the way outā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Correction: Aw areas ove his life, except his personal life ā€˜cause heā€™s a very private person. Oh, and noā€™ his faimly either ā€˜cause theyā€™re aw very private people. But everyhin else, and so forth, so aye...
If this is the case, then how did I know Deek took to his bed yesterday because he had rampant diarrhoea? šŸ¤”

He also has a bespoke bathroom cabinet in there šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Imagine if Through the Keyhole was still running - Lloyd Grossman would have a bleeping field day with all that clutter and furniture! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You would not want to be drunk in Martinā€™s bathroom. Can you imagine crashing about in there after a few too many?! The entire place would collapse in on itself like an avalanche! So many things crammed in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.