Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting here snorting laughing at the endless stream of shite Marion has purchased in lockdown. All complete and utter tack too.
I'd resisted trying to tot up how much money he's splattered doon the lavvy since his furlough began, but here's a few guesstimate equivalents

2 months rent, cooncil tax and lecky
A decent short European break for 2 (when normality resumes)
A genuine pair of Gucci trainers and shades
Suit/Kilt hire and fees for a registry office wedding
High end season ticket for the Rangers for Dezza
1500 cream eggs

He's got a problem and if he was mine (shudder) he'd be getting 20 quid a week pocket money 😠😠😠😠

This is probably boring now but I'm morbidly fascinated and on a Melvin purge:

Electric fan, toilet roll holder, shot glasses, hi ball tumblers, several bottles of gin (odd for a non drinker 😉) squint labels that were then reordered for the redundant cereal dispenser, labels for his herb jars, baby shark for his blister and her name carving in mdf, cat bowls (now broken).

I've done a mental walk round of my local Home Bargains and for the love of all deities, WTAF is left to buy?

Okay...........I'm annoying myself now. No further comment til I've seen this latest haul.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd resisted trying to tot up how much money he's splattered doon the lavvy since his furlough began, but here's a few guesstimate equivalents

2 months rent, cooncil tax and lecky
A decent short European break for 2 (when normality resumes)
A genuine pair of Gucci trainers and shades
Suit/Kilt hire and fees for a registry office wedding
High end season ticket for the Rangers for Dezza
1500 cream eggs

He's got a problem and if he was mine (shudder) he'd be getting 20 quid a week pocket money 😠😠😠😠

This is probably boring now but I'm morbidly fascinated and on a Melvin purge:

Electric fan, toilet roll holder, shot glasses, hi ball tumblers, several bottles of gin (odd for a non drinker 😉) squint labels that were then reordered for the redundant cereal dispenser, labels for his herb jars, baby shark for his blister and her name carving in mdf, cat bowls (now broken).

I've done a mental walk round of my local Home Bargains and for the love of all deities, WTAF is left to buy?

Okay...........I'm annoying myself now. No further comment til I've seen this latest haul.
And of course the most pointless purchase I think anyone has ever made. The Dyson hairdryer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also those horrid suitcase box things that sit on the plush pouffe next to the fireplace! He got those from Morrison’s and a set for his sister 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
And of course the most pointless purchase I think anyone has ever made. The Dyson hairdryer
I went off Dezza for about 60 seconds over that stupid purchase and then I righted myself cos its not okay to blame a victim. I cleaned my grill pan as an act of penitance for that lapse of compassion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor cat. Her bowls just got their daily coating of Fabulosa mist off the kitchen sides 😒

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
A Home Bargains haul to look forward to tomorrow. I can't even begin to imagine what was needed when in the last few months he's acquired a shark steamer, shark handheld, new dinner set, new pots and pans, cereal dispenser, glass jars for his herbs, glass mugs and shelf hooks, shitey shoe storage plus some shitey shoes, a salmon pink rug, jack n danny cushions, wax melt breezeblock burners and melts, reed diffusers galore and extra reeds, an echodot holder, voile curtains, shitey bedding, new basin, collapsible bucket and strainer, his "Melvin" sign for the vanity area, a pink candle, a Louis vuitton cereal box, bathmat set, 2 jack n danny man bags, a tit ton of skincare products, a cleaning caddy and a partridge in a pear tree.

And I'm pretty sure I'll have missed stuff, but feck me, I feel like I've just played the conveyor belt challenge from the Generation Game.

Vulgar!
Jaysus, when you see it written down that is some scary amount of shite.

I haven't heard much aboot that wuman up the barras, the wan that gifted him the knocker chair and the monstrosity of a mirror. Has he stopped being the savoir of small businesses since he became buddies with the Hinch.

Reactions: 7
Cereal dispensers are back, pride of place on the kitchen worktop. Think someone reads here, nae debates ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Having cleaning products zoom into my face and then another zoom back out again on videos is getting right on my tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn’t he ‘treat himself’ to some awful trainers as well?
and a cushion cover that he has just mentioned on his stories 🙄

editing to add - between the 2 of them that rent is so cheap. Even on shop assistant wages they should be able to save loads towards the dream hoose. As usual with Melvin it’s all superficial and there’s no depth. He has zero impulse control

• Haha
What DA duck is a waaah-ffle?

More "bargains" before the HB haul reveal - just saying. Interesting how he talks about savings made whilst completely ignoring the spending bit

• Haha
What DA duck is a waaah-ffle?

More "bargains" before the HB haul reveal - just saying. Interesting how he talks about savings made whilst completely ignoring the spending bit
That’s what I came here to say. It’s “wo-ffle” not “waaaaah-flle” maurino. And the constant in andout of a shaky cleaning product. STAAAAHP!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He doesnae mind waiting for meer cushion covers as it's a steal and he's saved an absolute.
£8 each instead of £20? So he's literally saved £24 and he's banging on like he's Mr money-saving expert!
We could've save ye way meer Mazda luv, just read the last few pages on here. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.