Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said waaaaaaffle for the cushion covers then said waffle completely normally when talking about his bedding. What is wrong with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He said waaaaaaffle for the cushion covers then said waffle completely normally when talking about his bedding. What is wrong with him?
His cushion covers are waaaaaaffle AND in the colour....*pause for dramatic effect*... WHITE. Therefore they are bespoke dahlink 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched his stories there and he’s such a superficial “cleaner”. Sprays and wipes obvious surfaces but he never really CLEANS or gets into the corner of anything. It should be called “wiping with Mario”.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
De yiz aw like ma new wah-ffle cooshinz, ma lovelies? 😂😂😂 And, in a step down from the high end, bespoke shite he buys for himself, he generously splashed out on some high street beauty products for Deek. “Derek loves the Simple range” 😂😂😂 Dead ⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I watched his stories there and he’s such a superficial “cleaner”. Sprays and wipes obvious surfaces but he never really CLEANS or gets into the corner of anything. It should be called “wiping with Mario”.
Watching him steam his kitchen floor gave me the rage, he stopped about 5cm from the edge. Every.Single.Time. I think I need to go outside for a bit and calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t he ‘treat himself’ to some awful trainers as well?
and a cushion cover that he has just mentioned on his stories 🙄

editing to add - between the 2 of them that rent is so cheap. Even on shop assistant wages they should be able to save loads towards the dream hoose. As usual with Melvin it’s all superficial and there’s no depth. He has zero impulse control
Two awful pairs of trainers, ma lovelie!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching him steam his kitchen floor gave me the rage, he stopped about 5cm from the edge. Every.Single.Time. I think I need to go outside for a bit and calm down.
I find 10 minutes of Dean Schneider with his wild extended family makes things a lot better 😍😍

I don't believe that was everything Melvin bought yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
327E73C8-579C-4446-81F2-58B6536F85CC.jpeg
You guys spoke about a worm with glasses on and the worm from James and the giant peach came into my mind 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So Mario has all the best skin care and even a fridge to keep it all in and poor Derek gets the cheap stuff “Derek loves the Simple range” 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not just cleaning with Mario now. It’s “all areas of his life” 😂😂😂 He’s so pretentious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So Mario has all the best skin care and even a fridge to keep it all in and poor Derek gets the cheap stuff “Derek loves the Simple range” 😂 xx
If you look at Deek's side of the bed there's a half litre bottle of Zerobase emollient which is a tenner!

So Deek probably has real eczema and uses this and Simple products. Cool.

Then there's Melvio... who has a boujee bespoke exzeemah and uses 400 products a day and can only look at one washing powder and so forth so aye.

Poor Deek can't even have a basic skin condition of his own never mind creme eggs 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ I’ve got a migraine from Just looking at the amount of tit he’s sprayed In his bleeping shoebox

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His cleaning methods are bizarre, as you say. He barely wipes the work tops but uses his handheld Shark to clean under his sofa cushions daily. Do you think that hideous nylon suite maybe attracts crumbs? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He does it when he hoovers too! I wanna stab the prick!!!

De yiz aw like ma new wah-ffle cooshinz, ma lovelies? 😂😂😂 And, in a step down from the high end, bespoke shite he buys for himself, he generously splashed out on some high street beauty products for Deek. “Derek loves the Simple range” 😂😂😂 Dead ⚰
Not all Derek likes simple is it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.