Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could have got pink pans lol

View attachment 155564
They’re grey, ma lovelie, nae debates 😂😂😂

I don't know this other account but if I were to hazard a guess, is she able to iriterate herself with words she hasn't invented, pronounce pretty ordinary words like cyclamen, not steal or encourage stealing of copyrights & trademarks and not given to insta huffs 😉😉?
It's a mystery right enough.
In this new dayn of dawn everyone should be gettin’ free poats!

That'll be him on a buzz now that Hinch has mentioned him and his piss mats on her stories
**Hincy

He did say that didn’t he 😂

He bleeping did - it was absolutely tremendous viewing 😂😂😂 Howlin’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
T’was very odd.

Nae poakits in ma boujee white leggins, ma lovely, so aye...
I’m new to watching mario but I can’t help waiting for him to start his posts with “awright troops wits happenin. Awe whit am I like I mean ma luvlies cause am pure posh know wit a mean n awe that know.... so aye”. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m new to watching mario but I can’t help waiting for him to start his posts with “awright troops wits happenin. Awe whit am I like I mean ma luvlies cause am pure posh know wit a mean n awe that know.... so aye”. 😂😂😂
That’s how Mother Rendall starts hers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since I started following him, apart from Mario Kondo & Deek, there has been a sum total of 3 other people in that flat: the carpet fitter, the wallpaper guy & Mother Rendall to pick up that boujee, bespoke mirrored dresser...Now he’s buying 4 shoat glasses fur a big pairty & keeping the Jo Malone “fur guests” 😂😂😂 Who on earth are these guests of whom he speaks? 😂😂😂

Doesn’t really matter whether he goes for the blue, green or yellow - it’ll be grey 😂 Nae debates, ma lovelies 😂 It’ll be so nifty, super super easy, super super nifty, and so forth. So, aye 😂 Can’t wait! 😂
it was just an old jo malone hand wash bottle he put some other hand wash in it...he’d never pay £32 !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who on earth messaged Martin and asked him to model the man bags? Hysterical.. I’ve near rolled of the couch watching him. So... aye.. I’ve nothing else to tell ye!
I come to ask the same thing ...how do these fuckwits know how to put 1 foot in front of the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Move over Gok Wan, there’s a new stylist in town.
I’m sorry, who the duck asked him to show them how to put a bag over their shoulder?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Move over Gok Wan, there’s a new stylist in town.
I’m sorry, who the duck asked him to show them how to put a bag over their shoulder?
Aww the bum bag is my Abso fav thing I’ve seen in a while... I’ve never in my life encountered such a narcissist!!.... Ibiza vibes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs.. he’s no been further than his street in months... he’s feart to cross the road!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Watch out Gok... Mariam has moved on to fashion. Christ on a bike and Mary on the handlebar. I near spat out my tea. The absolute state of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does all his clothes seem to small for him. I’m a female and I don’t even wear jogging trousers that tight. Not being sexiest with that comment but men can’t get away with wearing them that tight or you can see every part of there privates. It’s like he is still trying to squeeze himself into teenage boys clothes but he Defo need to up a size. I couldn’t even cope that that tracksuit the other day it looked like he was wearing leggings.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aww the bum bag is my Abso fav thing I’ve seen in a while... I’ve never in my life encountered such a narcissist!!.... Ibiza vibes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs.. he’s no been further than his street in months... he’s feart to cross the road!!
The best bit of the bag wearing tutorial was when he told us you can wear a shoulder bag in front of your hip OR wear it behind your hip 😳 Ground breaking fashion advice right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.