Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps how fast does this crab talk when he's high off his cleaning fumes lads.... Jaysis!

Get what ah mean? It's so cute so AYYEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™ve had enough Mario to last me a lifetime. This thread on the other hand ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

So aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry for so many comments. I am watching, taking a wee breather then coming back here then watching again ๐Ÿ˜‚ about these Ibiza days.... but he doesn't have a passport apparently? I'd love to see some pics of your ibiza days manbagzda. Please prove us wrong and take us back in time. Pleeeeeeeaase ๐Ÿ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry for so many comments. I am watching, taking a wee breather then coming back here then watching again ๐Ÿ˜‚ about these Ibiza days.... but he doesn't have a passport apparently? I'd love to see some pics of your ibiza days manbagzda. Please prove us wrong and take us back in time. Pleeeeeeeaase ๐Ÿ™
Manbagzda ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So let me get this right the account is called 'cleaning' with Mario, yet he spent yesterday cleaning and organising and did not story any of it? Not that I really wanted to see inside his grotty wrapped kitchen cupboards.
you never see him really clean anything. He hoovers round stuff, dusts round stuff. I bet if you looked closely that place is hiding filth. His name is as fake as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely had a sniggley snort or two with laughter today in this post.... Finding my way back after hating him so bad... We need @Kikini Bamalam back though. Missing ma wee boujoeee side kick ๐Ÿ˜˜

Manbagzda ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ha ha he rarely has one single name here we always tweak his name into so many different variations.... ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think taking up drinking again has helped me with this post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw ma luvlies thatโ€™s me just cote up with oor marleneโ€™s Storyโ€™s regarding their man bags. I pure like the boujie saft leather wan, in the colour black and the shade creamy black, in the material saft leather. A mean, Marlene said it geez her Ibiza vibes but it pure geez me sandylands vibes โ˜€ ๐Ÿ– and that we puma number would be ideal for me when am walking the dug doon the north shore - just so a can keep ma fags and phone in it ma luvlies.

I doubts sheโ€™s even been to Ibiza ๐Ÿ™„ she looks like more of a Blackpool kinda gal. Anyway am away to eat a nice home made rustlers burger ma luvlies - ma Mooths watterin fur it so it is. Night ma luvlies mwah mwah ๐Ÿ’‹
Absolutely buckled ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
His wee toty bag stories were too funny! Both are vile.
Heโ€™s recommending the designer wan fur Ibiza but I think it would melt. Tacky as.
Has he even been abroad? Heโ€™s mentioned holidays and going abroad a lot in his stories recently. Is he hinting for a #gifted holiday? The thought of him in a mankini is too much ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
His wee toty bag stories were too funny! Both are vile.
Heโ€™s recommending the designer wan fur Ibiza but I think it would melt. Tacky as.
Has he even been abroad? Heโ€™s mentioned holidays and going abroad a lot in his stories recently. Is he hinting for a #gifted holiday? The thought of him in a mankini is too much ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yeah he's been abroad to England, Blackpool to be exact. But his wee rayn won't go to anyone else soooo guess he left the cat at home alone ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€

He was here for five days aswell ๐Ÿ˜˜

That makes it sound like I live in bpool. I don't. But I do live near in the NW of England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
โ€œI need tae lose weightโ€ think before you speak, such a dangerous thing to say. You definitely need to cut back on the rustler burgers and microwave curries and get some nutrition in your life but you donโ€™t need to lose weight ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™ve come here for the comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ duck me, surely that was a wind up? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s super easy, super nifty, super quirky - noโ€™ wiโ€™ this outfit, but yiz get the joost, and so forth ...Iโ€™m dead โšฐ
The funniest thing about the whole thing with him, is it is not a wind up - maybe one day he'll come out and say it was a parody then we'll all be clamped. But I very much doubt it so aye !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fancy putting your poorly fella asleep in bed on social media. What a selfish prick

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Fancy putting your poorly fella asleep in bed on social media. What a selfish prick
I dont like that, just no need. Let the fella rest, for gods sake! ๐Ÿ˜ก He's working a lot of hours, so needs to look after himself. Get well soon, Dezza. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Are we expected to believe heโ€™s had โ€œhunnersโ€ of messages about his bag ๐Ÿ˜‚ just say you want to show it off and go

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2 reed diffusers bigger than his heed. The double wax melt burner bigger than his telly. Wonder why poor desmond is unwell... probably a pounding sore heed with the amount of chemicals wafting around that bespoke velvet shoe box. So aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
13791966-6346-4361-9D7D-238F12EEDABD.jpeg
Fingers crossed our Derek hasnโ€™t got the rona. Heโ€™s too precious ๐Ÿ’”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
When he says change of plan he means he has to go watch a filum sitting on the worlds most uncomfortable sofa. I bet he is โ€˜pure fuminโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.