Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Righttttttt, which one of you Tattle bastards has been messaging him about his man bags? 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bum bag modelling cannot be real. It has to be the funniest thing I have ever see.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😨😨😨. Oh my god. Do you follow mad tits on Facebook (a joke page) The Tuesday giro queue was the first thing I thought of when I heard her.
I know the creator of Mad Tits I think Marion could be one of the characters

Not in marjories world ...anything goes , he never fails to astound me...so aye
He has outdone himself today I think. I cannot wait for tomorrow to see what gems he produces

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If her fake forced laugh doesn’t give you the urge to put your fist through your phone then we’ll, you’re a better person than me!
😨😨😨. Oh my god. Do you follow mad tits on Facebook (a joke page) The Tuesday giro queue was the first thing I thought of when I heard her.
I know the creator of Mad Tits I think Marion could be one of the characters

He has outdone himself today I think. I cannot wait for tomorrow to see what gems he produces
I think you could be right.

Reactions: 3
He needs to lose weight? Give me strength. Marlene is a lot of things but overweight is not one of them. That sort of chat is dangerous.

Aw ma luvlies that’s me just cote up with oor marlene’s Story’s regarding their man bags. I pure like the boujie saft leather wan, in the colour black and the shade creamy black, in the material saft leather. A mean, Marlene said it geez her Ibiza vibes but it pure geez me sandylands vibes ☀ 🏖 and that we puma number would be ideal for me when am walking the dug doon the north shore - just so a can keep ma fags and phone in it ma luvlies.

I doubts she’s even been to Ibiza 🙄 she looks like more of a Blackpool kinda gal. Anyway am away to eat a nice home made rustlers burger ma luvlies - ma Mooths watterin fur it so it is. Night ma luvlies mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my. The fake Louis , the Puma manbag and the Ellesse top. What self respecting man would wear such atrocities all at once . Maybe a teenager but....

Walking Advert for Sport's Direct - fell on the rail, said I'll take it all.
Screenshot_20200616-212859.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So being hailed as Scotland’s Mrs Hinch in The Digger sorry The Daily record has gone right to his heid. Modelling knock off gear and acting like he’s on QVC 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Being labelled as wherever's answer to Mrs Hinch isn't exactly a compliment, Mirrin...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve come here for the comments 😂😂😂 duck me, surely that was a wind up? 😂😂😂 It’s super easy, super nifty, super quirky - no’ wi’ this outfit, but yiz get the joost, and so forth ...I’m dead ⚰

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.