Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies, am finding ma self in Glasgow a this weekend. Do any of youse hae any recommendations for some decent food/drinks? Am noo talking about beige chips or pizza the noo. Ah doesnae want a sharty arse on ma way hame.
You mean you haven’t been tempted by a deep fried pizza crunch at Castelveechi Hen?!
Blocked & reported & so on & so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So he filled his boots with Hannah’s products. I wonder if it brought back memories to his 'apparent' thieving day's 🤭

Screenshot_20240326-203601_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So he filled his boots with Hannah’s products. I wonder if it brought back memories to his 'apparent' thieving day's 🤭

View attachment 2838915
Wouldn’t it be nice if he did a give away on his page of the stuff he thieved. Let’s face it he doesn’t need any more stuff. But he’s such a grabby bleep that it wouldn’t cross his mind

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Whoops, Hannah forgot the filter so her square heed doesn't show 🤭

Screenshot_20240326-210639_Gallery.jpg

---
Wouldn’t it be nice if he did a give away on his page of the stuff he thieved. Let’s face it he doesn’t need any more stuff. But he’s such a grabby bleep that it wouldn’t cross his mind
Yeah, he's too much of a self centred, greedy bastard to do that 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't it funny how since he left Debenhams he doesn't buy as many new perfumes?

He was definitely pocketing stuff from there 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well I needed a laugh while the OH is watching the footy (with friggin Welsh commentary as that's the only channel showing it here) 🤣🤣 so de ided to treatit myself once again to the singing highlight.....it did not disapoint 😊🤣🤣🤣🤣 pure comedy gold. My particular fave was the sweaty pits. I mean if you gonna film yourself singing then at least be at a bar on a night out not all cosy in bed in your stinking housecoat hoodie get up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well I needed a laugh while the OH is watching the footy (with friggin Welsh commentary as that's the only channel showing it here) 🤣🤣 so de ided to treatit myself once again to the singing highlight.....it did not disapoint 😊🤣🤣🤣🤣 pure comedy gold. My particular fave was the sweaty pits. I mean if you gonna film yourself singing then at least be at a bar on a night out not all cosy in bed in your stinking housecoat hoodie get up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I went back and watched my favourite of his highlights last week (I'm no naming it because she's a wee witch and will delete it) and honestly it still holds up. Iykykiydkgtk

• Haha
M&S do lovely perfumes for day to day wear. Red berries smells like Armani Si. IYKYKIYDKGTK So aye. #notanad #boughtmasel

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hello hens, those Replica perfumes are not actually dupes. The brand is called Replica and they are lovely bespoke scents! Very nice they are, I have a few myself but a bit pricey so I always get the other half to buy me them as gifts. YDKBYGTK.

Reactions: 18
My perfumes are Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio, Boss for her, Marc Jacobs perfect and Chanel chance. But, I bought this little purse spray from Ann Summers to keep in my bag and I will say it resulted in me getting bent over the bath, the noo. Don't run, walk. Or even slightly jog. #ad #notanad #gifted #payedformasel #derekboughtmeit
Screenshot_20240327_000140_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Buying this wee hoaliday fur Beak. His favourite programme and he's also a virgin, it's like it's bespokely made fur him.
Screenshot_20240326-220622.png

---

View attachment 2838915
That's probably how she pays him #mabrand

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hello hens, those Replica perfumes are not actually dupes. The brand is called Replica and they are lovely bespoke scents! Very nice they are, I have a few myself but a bit pricey so I always get the other half to buy me them as gifts. YDKBYGTK.
I got to know the prices, and my feeling is that the tosspot definitely didn't pay fuhl price for them, are they samples? Are they stolen? Something isn't right.
---
Just had a thought aboot they replica perfumes, huv we seen them before? I don't recall them being mentioned afore and at £96 a pop I'm sure he'd have been flexing like a gid yin over that. Could it be that oan his wee bespoke jurnee doon south someone (Hannah or Soph) has offloaded this probably out of date load of fumes oan him? He spunked his frilly knickers over Jo molane scents, but this is the first time these huv been seen. Mibbes it was afore my time but IDKBINTGTK.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
“Club Tropicana” playing whilst he’s talking about the new scent tells me they’ve quickly ripped off Hinch’s Vacay Vibes 🙄🤢

• Haha
I got to know the prices, and my feeling is that the tosspot definitely didn't pay fuhl price for them, are they samples? Are they stolen? Something isn't right.
---
Just had a thought aboot they replica perfumes, huv we seen them before? I don't recall them being mentioned afore and at £96 a pop I'm sure he'd have been flexing like a gid yin over that. Could it be that oan his wee bespoke jurnee doon south someone (Hannah or Soph) has offloaded this probably out of date load of fumes oan him? He spunked his frilly knickers over Jo molane scents, but this is the first time these huv been seen. Mibbes it was afore my time but IDKBINTGTK.
No we definitely had the bragging about these before, I only know as I remember seeing them in frasers and thinking how did Marion afford these 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah he's gone about the Replica fragrances a lot in the past- absolute stapuls so on and so forth but like everything else remotely decent in the bedsit they can easily be purchased on Klarna for three monthly imstallments of £32 so aye. Capeeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Work from home?. What the hell can he do, because using the phone is out the question because he's so hard to understand.

Screenshot_20240327-101350_Instagram.jpg

All l see in this picture is a cluttered work unit 🙈

Screenshot_20240327-101418_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.