Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he think it's a flex to show an excess amount of fake perfumes? I own one dupe, it's nice, smells like the real thing but I never wear it, because I know it's a fake. Must be some kind of mental block I've got 😂. Having said that I've got about £1000 of real perfumes that are no longer wearable because they've gone off, so maybe fake is the way forward 🤷.
Also.
Allie.
Debbie Harris.
Some of the fakes are ok. I’ve got a couple of Tom Ford fakes as well as the corresponding real things. I refuse to wear £300 perfume to work. But you just know he never wears any of those. He’s a collector of crap, a hoarder. He’s just showing off

Reactions: 24
Thinking he's cinders 😂😂 ye really couldn't make the tit up he comes away with. How can people not see what we see? He is sooo self consumed. Worst part of it is he tries to deny he's like this and rips out him more when he's acting a smartarse. He's a absolute redneck, nae wonder hinch hasn't posted much about it all. Don't blame her, like it never happened. I'd do the same, he can't even buy her "friendship" with a bracelet, children's book. All a facade that only Marion believes is real life. If he wasn't so rotten to the core, I'd feel sorry for him but I can't even fake sympathy for the twit.

He doesn't deserve the cat or deeks flat. Dominates and bullies them cause he has duck all power in any other aspect of his life so picks on the ones who don't retaliate. The way he spoke about Rayne, really fucked me off. I lost my wee dog last year, had him 10 years and we worked life round him, work, holidays, days out, weddings etc. I miss him every bleeping day, it genuinely feels like a lost one of my kids and its been 8 months since he died, still hurts the same way it did that day. Mario- he's giving it about the mess the cats in after leaving her for 3 days or so. He's fed up?! No living life round her. bleeping rehome her ya clout chasing, stinking, honking, rancid, bogging breath, runny arse, frog eyed, flat heed, lilac legging, temu ugg wearing wee rang yin! I'd love nothing more in my duck IT YEAR to punch that wee rat right in child catcher beek! bleeping WEE PRICK!!

sorry hens, lost my cool there but I couldn't keep it in, and yous lovelies understand my rage 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
He has mare perfumes than me and he's a bloke. Well, I assume anyhoo.

Nay caps on some of those dupes, lost them in the hovel of a bedroom.

434189883_3444477469177316_7964534387551466729_n.jpg
434189041_431834932571165_5707817067041882287_n.jpg
1434189041_431834932571165_5707817067041882287_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why would you want so many perfumes?? It’s not a brag can guarantee majority of them are 5/6 years old. I’d rather have my 3 that will get used and then buy another, his just sit there gathering dust and going off.
I like that my dressing table has my dryer, some make up, few perfumes, rollers, couple of hair products. Less is more and it looks far better than his cluttered dresser.
Talking of dryers have we actually seen the new one he lied about to get? Or was that him really paying for it then returning it 👀🤣🤣
---
To add we have still to be shown to Jo Malone Christmas advent calendar ALL TOGETHER…now end of March and nothing. Another return we reckon?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thinking he's cinders 😂😂 ye really couldn't make the tit up he comes away with. How can people not see what we see? He is sooo self consumed. Worst part of it is he tries to deny he's like this and rips out him more when he's acting a smartarse. He's a absolute redneck, nae wonder hinch hasn't posted much about it all. Don't blame her, like it never happened. I'd do the same, he can't even buy her "friendship" with a bracelet, children's book. All a facade that only Marion believes is real life. If he wasn't so rotten to the core, I'd feel sorry for him but I can't even fake sympathy for the twit.

He doesn't deserve the cat or deeks flat. Dominates and bullies them cause he has duck all power in any other aspect of his life so picks on the ones who don't retaliate. The way he spoke about Rayne, really fucked me off. I lost my wee dog last year, had him 10 years and we worked life round him, work, holidays, days out, weddings etc. I miss him every bleeping day, it genuinely feels like a lost one of my kids and its been 8 months since he died, still hurts the same way it did that day. Mario- he's giving it about the mess the cats in after leaving her for 3 days or so. He's fed up?! No living life round her. bleeping rehome her ya clout chasing, stinking, honking, rancid, bogging breath, runny arse, frog eyed, flat heed, lilac legging, temu ugg wearing wee rang yin! I'd love nothing more in my duck IT YEAR to punch that wee rat right in child catcher beek! bleeping WEE PRICK!!

sorry hens, lost my cool there but I couldn't keep it in, and yous lovelies understand my rage 😂
Noo don't haud back hen, jist say whit ye mean, let it aww oot, ye'll feel better furrit 😂😂😂 so aye, I agree a hunner % hen.
---
Look how dirty that windae is
---
The tie back held up with a command hook is pure boujee!
😂😂😂😂😂 I never even noticed that. Whit a scaff.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has mare perfumes than me and he's a bloke. Well, I assume anyhoo.

Nay caps on some of those dupes, lost them in the hovel of a bedroom.

View attachment 2838006View attachment 2838007View attachment 2838017
Why does he have such thin curtains? Like window that high and big thick proper ones would be better.
I got myself some Cath Kitson ones last week in that new shop over at the fort, D Max or something it’s called were £90+ down to £17.99 I got few pairs. IYDKGTK. I love getting a bargain especially if it’s a good brand. He said he had a window cleaner so how can his windows be manky so quickly?
Nice bespoke tie back hocks he got there.

Reactions: 19
Such a fragrance connoisseur that she's literally destroying them by displaying them in that way. She needs to get to know.... also the fingering of the bed made me sick, who does that? Let alone films it to share... get some new content.

Reactions: 21
Nothing to boast about Mario, when the majority are fakes and out of date. I can tell already there's one on the right that looks like it needs binned 🥴

Screenshot_20240326-140643_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nothing to boast about Mario, when the majority are fakes and out of date. I can tell already there's one on the right that looks like it needs binned 🥴

View attachment 2838208
IDKBIGTK - I've never heard of these so I went for a wee look and I'm shooketh, eau de toilette (or toilet water as my granny used tae call it) £48 and eau de parfume £96. You huv goat tae be joking me. I must be awfy oot of touch these days. The wan dupe perfume I've goat cost me £20. Mair money than sense Marion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s like a 13 year old girl saying he has more perfumes at home.

Next he’ll be telling us his boyfriend goes to a different school so we wouldn’t know him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Not so long back he was calling people for posting at 7oclock, saying how he wasn’t going to be one of those people. Then lo and behold he posts at exactly 7pm
What does When Is Say Go mean? Is that Scottish for something? Makes zero sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not so long back he was calling people for posting at 7oclock, saying how he wasn’t going to be one of those people. Then lo and behold he posts at exactly 7pm
5 words and he cannae even get those right!! 🤯⚰🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IYDKGTK those Replica fragrances are actually very nice but like the Dior makeup and the Jo Malone advent calendar they're completed wasted just sitting expiring in the Beirut bedsit of a man with one pair of joggers he wears to literally every occasion.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies, am finding ma self in Glasgow a this weekend. Do any of youse hae any recommendations for some decent food/drinks? Am noo talking about beige chips or pizza the noo. Ah doesnae want a sharty arse on ma way hame.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma lovelies, am finding ma self in Glasgow a this weekend. Do any of youse hae any recommendations for some decent food/drinks? Am noo talking about beige chips or pizza the noo. Ah doesnae want a sharty arse on ma way hame.
Van Winkle is good. Think there are two, I've been to the one in the west end. They have comedy nights too. Nice meaty kind of place mmmm yummy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.