Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s just something really not right about a 40 year old man fingering his bedding like that 🤢. Seriously creepy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
If I was Deek I’d have the raging ick watching Marlon run his creepy misshapen strangler fingers over the duvet like that. He will definitely want to sleep in the bumming fort tonight to stay safe 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Do you think he really changes his bed that often or does he just have lots of videos of him fingering his bedding??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone here finger their bedding? I never have. I love the smell of clean sheets but they don't actually feel any different to week old sheets? It's a very odd thing to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn't see the bracelet, anyone ss?
Untitled.png

So since Thursday he had had 3 pizza's, the Fat Bastard.

Slow cooker and Airfryer are the noo gathering dust.

Why has he put the song Lover as the soundtrack of him fingering the bed sheets? Weirdo.

434538591_1159632055210647_3005209596027754225_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
We bought Soph, I'm sure Mario didn't put his half in, Hannah pays for everything

• Haha
Reactions: 33
366 days in 2024, not 365, but I guess the fuckwit did waste a whole day visiting his “pal” Soph under duress and a binding non-disclosure agreement, so it’s like the day never happened, also.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well unless it’s Tiffany it will be going straight to the tip!
Oh he made it sound like Hannah had got him his keyring all special for him. Not that it was sent as a wee freebie when she was buying hunch a present 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s his over excited, show off face. He pulled the exact same one when he went to London with Hannah and did that hilarious phone box skit whilst wearing his salmon pink tracksuit and clompy trainers.
The same phone box that has a massive queue outside it because all the insta Huns want to have an instagram shot….it’s all rediculous when you work in the area 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s just something really not right about a 40 year old man fingering his bedding like that 🤢. Seriously creepy.
You just know he’s got really dry, flaky hands so his fingers are probably getting all caught up on that cheap polyester bedding he insists on buying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So pointless and wasteful. Absolutely nothing to brag about, a whole pile of cheap perfume
Does he think it's a flex to show an excess amount of fake perfumes? I own one dupe, it's nice, smells like the real thing but I never wear it, because I know it's a fake. Must be some kind of mental block I've got 😂. Having said that I've got about £1000 of real perfumes that are no longer wearable because they've gone off, so maybe fake is the way forward 🤷.
Also.
Allie.
Debbie Harris.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.