Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus if they were 3 quid down from 35, no bleep wanted them anyway. Honking wee tart
Just because they were £3 doesn’t mean you have to buy them, just shows they will buying anything just because it’s cheap. The man has storage boxes on kitchen units with Christmas mugs, Halloween mugs, Easter mugs, summer mugs, cosy night mugs, soup mugs, no valentines mugs because that no fur him. Pure boak at all that stuff.
Eliz B Law
New York. America
Akita dug
Day night
So forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He's definitely one of the 'New Year, new me' brigade.

Bore off Mario, you sad, whiney bastard 🙄

View attachment 2840017
Does he genuinely expect his hunners of followers to believe that he has so many messages in his inbox, outbox, shake all about box that all happen to use LET THEM in bespoke capital letters?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m guessing he’s filmed a wee skincare/have a cup of tea with me video to poorly promote Look Fantastic and push his code.

He’d actually be an amazing ambassador for LF- they’re one of the worst companies I’ve ever dealt with. Really terrible and incompetent.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lads!
I had a terrible dream last night, some would say a nightmare so aye.
Marion took a shine to me a bought me a bright blue suit and invited me back to his house. It was a wee terraced house with a front and back door! but when I got there he tried to bribe me with new bedding sets. So I made my excuses and ran away. Then I ended up working in a funeral home and I’m not 100% convinced the two scenarios weren’t connected somehow 🫣
Last time I have a bespoke cheeseless cheese board before bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wee Deek calmed him down the night 🤔 what utter shite he talks. Maz stop over egging the pudding, we all know wee Dellboy is terrified to talk without written permission from you. Can't wait to see the look fantastic ad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t wait to email look fantastic and tell them how he thinks the majority of their customer base are cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Work from home?. What the hell can he do, because using the phone is out the question because he's so hard to understand.

View attachment 2839815

All l see in this picture is a cluttered work unit 🙈

View attachment 2839820
Anything computer based is out too on account of him being hard of English and hard of Maths, also.

I've been applying for Executive Assistant roles non-stop this week and only about half of them are even listed as Hybrid, and then they still want you in the office 2 or 3 days a week. So, what on earth he thinks he could do from home, is beyond me! Also, I don't know how he sits around all day doing duck all, all day. I've been a Lady of Leisure for three and a bit months now and I'm bored out of my mind. No wonder he's got to fill the void with endless shopping.
---
You've spoilt his big reveal for his duck it year. He'll be fumming.

View attachment 2841071View attachment 2841072
bleeping hell. Imagine that looming down on you. Someone please #FreeDeek!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wee Deek calmed him down the night 🤔 what utter shite he talks. Maz stop over egging the pudding, we all know wee Dellboy is terrified to talk without written permission from you. Can't wait to see the look fantastic ad 🤣🤣🤣
Wee Deek had a particularly strong doobie before bed and mario got caught in the bespoke second hand smoke crossfire

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.