Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love the fact that he's spending money on things just for content, because we all know it won't get used up and it'll be out of date like the rest.

Mario, you're still a sad bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The tagging of JML is the beak clutcher for me, as if the brand would work with someone like that, ever, in a million years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread ma beauts.

The thread number is wrong. it has been reported.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jo Malone accept Klarna and clearpay. Also.
Why is he buying another perfume if he has 60 unused ones? This because Hannah’s not sent his yet so he is being a 🐍 and treatihimself to Jo Malone.
Is that what all the cups of tea was about last night trying to video that limited addition as Marion would say. (edition)

We will be seeing that still in his collection in 2028.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does be good to yourself involve spending money? How shallow is that! I'm financially comfortable but I would never dream of wasting all that money on perfume when he's already got shelves full of the stuff. Ffs think of something else to do Marion, there's a huge wide world out there yet all he does is buy himself perfume or trainers he doesn't need, with money he doesn't have. He has serious problems that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
£60 could had got him a day trip to Dublin for him and Deek. What an idiot, I’d rather have the day the away than adding another perfume to my already 50 lying there. Am not daft enough to waste money like that.
Surprised he didn’t say you only live once, buy it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.