Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion courtesy of @Lily lou
''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Previous thread.

Short recap, feel free to expand upon it.

Still waiting for the twit to venture south and meet Hinchy.
His new ad for Febreze was released. His maw sent a message, she was popping around but his place was honking so out came the products.
On IWD he called us c*nts, thanks Maz.
Revealed his latest decorating journee. Loo room and hallway. White tat was replaced with black tat.
Apart from that he's still sleeping/not sleeping, the weather/work is good/crap, still tired/not tired, still wearing his carwash leggings, still eating beige crap, still buying tat.
Still a twit.

Screenshot_20240303-171929_Instagram.jpg
IMG_6577.jpeg
IMG_8107.jpg
433536945_1617231412421260_3447745675646918109_n.jpg
432720302_5988255271299230_4470817895440877867_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hmmm. Is it wise to have wallpaper next to the bog, given his arse problems?
It'll be splattered with sharticles in no time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Am I right in thinking he has a straw for his tin of joos like a 5 year old??
Is it to protect his front teeth that aren't even on speaking terms at the moment?
Screenshot_20240317_181918_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just saw his dots of doom so skipped through them, but ffs, smarten yourself up and bin those leggings! 🙄

Screenshot_20240317-205419_Instagram.jpg

Those are Mario's words if ever l saw them 🤣

Screenshot_20240317-205116_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Soooo. Did he copy the black accessories from Hinch?. That bastard can't use his own imagination even if he is behind the times 🙄

Screenshot_20240317-211538_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
Tell ya wee taxi driver to put his bespoke wipers on hen. I canne see and youz are paying for the service
Allie
Also
New York, America.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What was that outfit to his wee mammys?? Soup looked honking just like the smell of Marion’s shed & toilet system.
Marion at the kiddies table with his wee straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🐍🐍🐍all over this app.
I've been hanging around on thread #119 and you'se are all here.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
🐍🐍🐍all over this app.
I've been hanging around on thread #119 and you'se are all here.
Aww hen blame it on your kerry katonas for not seeing the new thread. You're just like Marion, one eye on your phone the other up the curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hay Sunday.
Well I'm so underwhelmed with the bathroom and hallway.It looks no different apart from a few black accessories.Utter shite.Seeing him wave in the mirror pissed me off.Cant wait for the council to fine him for painting the radiator and intercom phone.Also...the mother's day outfit...get in the bleeping bin you scruffy melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine having the audacity to think you know better than a decorator, who does the job day and night and probably for a long time, the radiator peeling already is karma. I’d be annoyed if someone tried to tell me how to do advertisement/media when they clean for a living, (not hate against cleaners) I just wouldn’t act like I know a trade or job role when it isn’t my own, walk in and be like aww you should clean the mirrors like this, use the polish like this, hoover this way. Stick to what you know Marion.

Muppet said last week he is awful at d.i.y but yet tried to act like his paint for radiator is better. Cheap crap he has bought no doubt.
Well that’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 24
Imagine having the audacity to think you know better than a decorator, who does the job day and night
I’m getting the exterior of my house painted. The painter gave me a list of paint brands he will and will not use, and then gave me loads of advice based on the masonry. Apart from the actual labour, I’m paying him for his expertise- like a normal person.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m getting the exterior of my house painted. The painter gave me a list of paint brands he will and will not use, and then gave me loads of advice based on the masonry. Apart from the actual labour, I’m paying him for his expertise- like a normal person.
This 🙌

Having our family bathroom redone (Maz we've had to take it back to the joists and resheet and plaster - you wouldnae cope babe!) And our tradesmen have all given us advice about materials along with lists of what they will and won't use.

Part of the service and paying for a quotation includes their expertise on materials which are suitable for the job. Fair enough budget plays into it but given the amount of money he wastes on shite he could have spent the extra on good quality materials.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.