Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it, Mario, you've got feck all interesting going on in your life so crack on you boring freak.

Screenshot_20240328-112030_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
“Looking after everyone else”.

Who?

That cat is neglected.

While I dislike tiny halitosis-riddled Orange men, I feel sorry for Derek who seems to work mad shifts so he can subsidize Mario, and then he has to spend his free time chaperoning him around like he’s Stevie Wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Are we going on a bespoke Look Fantastic unboxing journey? IDKBINTGTK, haven’t heard the ugly cretinous moron mention it before 🤔
I can hand on heart say that I've never bought from LookFantastic and never will while they continue with affiliate codes for every Tom, Dick and Instac**t, not even using my friend's code. If you need a load of filtered instanobodies (my friend definitely does not filter but we know the majority of these pathetic, vain wannabes do) to sell your products, then the products aren't good enough. If they are good products and you can continually give discounts via masses of unrelated and not-very-good skincare/make up accounts, then surely the products should be sellable without them and permanently at that price.

When you are stooping to the level of giving affiliate codes to people who cannot buy the right shade of foundations, manages to have skin (and therefore products) look terrible even with the filters, has masses of expired and rank make up stashed and has absolutely no idea about actual skincare, cannot pronounce most things, speaks the way he does, then yes, you're not a skincare/make up company I'd want to buy from.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“Looking after everyone else”.

Who?

That cat is neglected.

While I dislike tiny halitosis-riddled Orange men, I feel sorry for Derek who seems to work mad shifts so he can subsidize Mario, and then he has to spend his free time chaperoning him around like he’s Stevie Wonder.
Exactly, and I'm not sure he has to worry about baths either as he's too poor to have one. This definitely wasn't written about him. Anyway Hapoy Thuraday.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So he moans every single day about his work, his life blah blah blah, then posts the complete opposite, that it should be looked upon as a blessing.

434187338_1366721100700550_594647209543927761_n.jpg
434443482_261942770307100_8503854407414280677_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How can two adults who are apparout the house working need to spend so much time ‘tidying up?’ And who exactly does he think he’s looking after?

It’s an insult to folks who actually have a hefty pile on their plate. Him making out that he’s hard done by really boils my piss.

He’s no kids, no elderly relatives being cared for, and he doesn’t volunteer for any charities.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why oh why does he buy so much tit? He’s all ‘be good to yourself always’ but particularly with the current cost of living crisis he just comes across as a show off, hoarding twit. Surely as a ‘partner’ in that bespoke business Avamay he shouldn’t really be constantly plugging other brands?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He's trolling now surely. Posting about ava may perfume then the next story is a jo molane one.

Always be good to yourself. Ayeyouve got no problem with that you fat wee slut

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You'd think his 'be good to yourself' chant will eventually rile up many of his followers. You'll potentially have the older ladies who may be worried about their bills, and then a lot worrying about how they are heating and feeding kids, as well as clothing and treating them for various events (birthdays, Xmas, Easter, etc.). I don't imagine someone as foul as him having many middle class, affluent followers looking to purchase Jo Malone, especially not after stretching to the Ava shite.

The only followers he probably is safe from pissing off are those out there playing the system or getting cash from questionable places. I suppose he may have a handful of people working full/near-full time, managed to get social housing and have no dependents who maybe have his mindset and have no ambition or future plans (even just ensuring a decent pension and/or savings for potential hard times) and are content frittering away everything or getting up to their eyeballs in Klarna debt because they do just go one day to the next unhappy and getting their highs from hitting Pay Now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why oh why does he buy so much tit? He’s all ‘be good to yourself always’ but particularly with the current cost of living crisis he just comes across as a show off, hoarding twit. Surely as a ‘partner’ in that bespoke business Avamay he shouldn’t really be constantly plugging other brands?
People have messaged her about this and she replied that she doesn't give a tit that he buys other brands perfume, wax melts and candles, as she herself burns Yankee Candles or something like that.

He is always good to himself, never Derek.

£58.00 for mare perfume.
The man is bonkers.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.