Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12pm and this cretin is still in the hoooooos posting. Does he even work his minimum 16 hours now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Let them lose you"
Never wanted ye in first place 😂

Trying so hard not to rant Marion? Go for it double dare ye! I'm patiently waiting on yer dots of doom. Mon geez a row 😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are we going on a bespoke Look Fantastic unboxing journey? IDKBINTGTK, haven’t heard the ugly cretinous moron mention it before 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's definitely one of the 'New Year, new me' brigade.

Bore off Mario, you sad, whiney bastard 🙄

Screenshot_20240327-124926_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ma lovelies, am finding ma self in Glasgow a this weekend. Do any of youse hae any recommendations for some decent food/drinks? Am noo talking about beige chips or pizza the noo. Ah doesnae want a sharty arse on ma way hame.
Aye, there’s a bespoke wee restaurant called Weatherspoons next tae Queen Street that does 👌🏻 breakfast. Tiny wee place, blink and you’ll miss it, Aw cosy and that!

For actual recommendations, there’s a lot of good scran in the city. Glaschu is good if you’re feeling bougie STW IYKYK. Bothy in the west end for a bit more relaxed. Chakoo is excellent for Indian style. Hanoi Bike Shop if you like Vietnamese. Aw the weans love Sugo for pasta, and it’s pretty good (but personally prefer Osteria). The Spiritualist is still ma go to if you’re after a wee lethal one of these —>🍹

• Heart
Rose west's car still stinks of halitosis from the chuckle brothers and from Mario's rant calling people cunts, now he's all zen with his affirmations, 🥱💩 Buddha has a smaller belly....and friends 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 21
434454434_1166363261408175_8807046430043065586_n.jpg

Why the hell does he come and talk while Deek is trying to watch footie. Go in the bedroom if you must.
Wazzock with nay brain cells.

edit - I apologise Maz, I did nay watch the stories and I believe Deek is in the bedroom and you're watching something very loudly on TV.

Today.

434188009_2104057603313182_6116381440637314513_n.jpg
434539597_329045670158188_5732830163778143389_n.jpg

Reactions: 11
He loves to say where he has purchased something from, the price and follows with but it's sold out now so you can't get it..... you are not hinch, you don't sell things out, acting like hunners of people are racing to m&s to buy some cups, delusional or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He loves to say where he has purchased something from, the price and follows with but it's sold out now so you can't get it..... you are not hinch, you don't sell things out, acting like hunners of people are racing to m&s to buy some cups, delusional or what?
Now listen hen don't you forget Marion was responsible for Premier Lodge pillows selling out!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's definitely one of the 'New Year, new me' brigade.

Bore off Mario, you sad, whiney bastard 🙄

View attachment 2840017
Who is this ‘them’? Aww so it is, it’s us the virus community.. he has no mates of that app that we have ever seen.
Deed Deek and Rayn been bitching about Marion and what a piece of tit he is, he is taking to insta for a wee mini rant… big one is pending ✨

• Haha
Stats.
Hinch's followers are wishing up.

Maz.png

---
I mean wising not wishing lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Plus if they were 3 quid down from 35, no bleep wanted them anyway. Honking wee tart

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Deirdre Barlow cardi making a comeback! Ah wunner if this will be his airport outfit, along with the stinking leggings. Should hide his little moobies nicely…
If the neon bralette doesny make an appearance in Lanza I will riot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.