Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it’s not just me that thinks when someone is getting a new bathroom that they are getting the full works? New flooring, walls, lights, bathroom suite?? Not just a wee change of colours. I change my bathrooms (smell the wealth) up regularly and saving up for my ensuite to get a full refurb. But then I own my house outright so I don’t need to ask the council if I can use my petty cash on that
Imagine the highlight of your weekend is showing off your new toilet decor from the range 🤣🤣 he is not the full shilling as my wee granny would say

• Haha
Reactions: 35
20240316_235608.jpg

I, BoyBabyBail Auntie, am in dire need of someone trained in nails after decorating ma bespoke wee boy's bedrooms all day. He just wants it full of influencer shite, including that weird fake Ikea plant Maria has despite our bleeping amazing front and back gardens, but he's 12 so I allow his vision. Tell you what though, would I duck be putting in as much effort if this bank owned home wasn't my wee boy's inheritance one day.

To each their own but give it a rest Maria hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one with a mortgage has a home that's owned by the bank. He really has very little idea how mortgages work does he. If you have a mortgage, YOU are the home owner not the bank. If you want to build an extension, decorate your house bright pink, whatever, YOU make that decision not the bank. When you sell your house, you simply pay back what you still owe and you move on. If you rent, whether privately or Council, you pay rent for the rest of your life. Marion, i own my home, not the bank. Don't be so thick and educate yourself before you spout your nonsense otherwise you just end up looking like a bellend. Nothing new there I know.
Could nae agree more if I tried hen. We were wished a bespoke amount via inheritance, some came from the sale of our small flat in favour of our bigger house (smell the wealth!) we have a mortgage but this hoose is ours, OURS. It maybe a few more flairs in the high footfall areas before we technically own, but yeah, it’s ours. Signed. Santander mortgage dept. Mwah 💎

• Haha
What is the sign saying above the bathroom door? Wash your … my Kerry Katrina’s can’t work it out.
---
Is that more towels hanging or a shower curtains? If he is so happy why does is content always seem blurry or expanded to make it bigger than it is?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What is the sign saying above the bathroom door? Wash your … my Kerry Katrina’s can’t work it out.
---
Is that more towels hanging or a shower curtains? If he is so happy why does is content always seem blurry or expanded to make it bigger than it is?
I’m sure it’s ’wash your hands you filthy animal’ but ‘wash your hands but don’t youse the Jo Molane’ would have been a better reminder for wee Deek.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When I think of all the money Mario wastes it gives me the utter fear. For obvious reasons, he obviously isn't in a position to move our of that flat - i.e. him and Deek are not financially able to get a mortgage but why waste so much money on all the tacky landfill shite. If he stopped buying diffusers and fake bloody plants, he could have actually spent the money making a bit of proper difference to that bathroom. There are so many space saving options. I'd have gone with an integrated sink and toilet unit along that back wall. Would look more sleek, less cluttered and would also give quite a wee bit of hidden storage. Basically have your bathroom hardware and and as little else as possible. Even in a large bathroom I wouldnt want towels on display on my wall etc. He is so sheltered that he thinks a new bit of lino and some black plastic accessories is a full renovation!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it just me, or does he seem to not be as hyped about this change? Usually we see his ugly mug parading about and telling us where everything is from. His bespoke reveal was as disappointing as Mario himself.

also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it really funny that he gets so triggered what we say on here. He really does lead a sad little life when he cares what a bunch of women cunts on the intermet say and moreover feels the need to try and clap back on his page. He's a little narc who thinks he's perfect and thinks everyone else should think he's perfect too. It really really triggers him that we take the piss and see straight through him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m crying the grand reveal.. how’s it taken a whole week for some handyman to put up some wallpaper and stick down some Lino on 1m square bathroom 😭😭. It barely looks any different. The painted radiator is the wee cherry on the bodged cake.
Meanwhile we are house hunting for a 4 bed because we’ve paid the bank enough of our mortgage now to be able to upsize 🙊.
Hes such a wee jealous fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He is such a wee fanny...factual

Why is the mirror so misshapen . It's not just me, right? I haven't got Kerry Katonas have I.
Screenshot_20240317_075749_Instagram.jpg

I can't believe I almost thought it actually looked half decent in the video, and then you see it in a picture...What the actual duck is that ugly wallpaper

Screenshot_20240317_075832_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
---
Is that more towels hanging or a shower curtains? If he is so happy qwhy does is content always seem blurry or expanded to make it bigger than it is?
Wash your three hairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a bitter, twisted, pathetic little man !! Why does he feel the need to broadcast his “life” anyway?? We genuinely don’t care, living his life on the basis of a poxy few likes from random strangers!!

Complete reality check needed… needs to take a long hard look at himself, we all do things to our homes on a daily basis and don’t need the world to see or put on a performance to reveal the privilege.
Owning your home ( whose name is on the title deeds?? ) it ain’t the bank!! Owning your home is an investment! Paying a mortgage seeing a balance come down, Adding value! Building an inheritance for children, being able to do proper home improvements knowing it’s adding value and your own, not dead end rent with no value, he is one bitter jealous human being!!

And for what it’s worth… don’t do stupid home improvement’s and not expect negativity
When you paint your radiators black but forget the control knobs are white!

also, do expect negativity when you have scabby cables coming out your sink!! I would love to know where he proposes to put the mirror and diffuser every time he pulls that blind down !

also, WHO ON EARTH WALLPAPERS their toilet 🤢

Pass me the wine!

Me ma lovely 🙈 however it’s in the downstairs toilet of my mortgage free 4 bed detached (smell the wealth) but I made sure we half tiled so I could wipe off the piss splashes.
* just took a quick pic for you lot, I don’t do instagram, apologies it’s not insta perfect
What a bitter, twisted, pathetic little man !! Why does he feel the need to broadcast his “life” anyway?? We genuinely don’t care, living his life on the basis of a poxy few likes from random strangers!!

Complete reality check needed… needs to take a long hard look at himself, we all do things to our homes on a daily basis and don’t need the world to see or put on a performance to reveal the privilege.
Owning your home ( whose name is on the title deeds?? ) it ain’t the bank!! Owning your home is an investment! Paying a mortgage seeing a balance come down, Adding value! Building an inheritance for children, being able to do proper home improvements knowing it’s adding value and your own, not dead end rent with no value, he is one bitter jealous human being!!

And for what it’s worth… don’t do stupid home improvement’s and not expect negativity
When you paint your radiators black but forget the control knobs are white!

also, do expect negativity when you have scabby cables coming out your sink!! I would love to know where he proposes to put the mirror and diffuser every time he pulls that blind down !

also, WHO ON EARTH WALLPAPERS their toilet 🤢

Pass me the wine !
Me ma lovely 🙈 however it’s in the downstairs toilet of my mortgage free 4 bed detached (smell the wealth) but I made sure we half tiled so I could wipe off the piss splashes.
* just took a quick pic for you lot, I don’t do instagram, apologies it’s not insta perfect

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ur youse no compromising your security wi that pichure ma lovelie, ah hope that isnae an AvaMay doops diffuser 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.