Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ran here as quick as my pneumonia riddled lungs would go. So all that build up & that was it?! Genuinely no difference. I mean I wasnea expecting much but come on. Also if his roof gets mouldy why’s it just been painted again? You can get bespoke wipe clean ceiling panels that would have been better surely 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not even being bitchy when I say I am struggling to see any difference, apart from the black radiator?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry to disappoint maz but the bank disny own any part of ma hoose that is a hoose wi front and back doors, 3 bedrooms and 3 cludgies and husny done for 20 years. You're 40 yrs auld, if you'd hud hauf a brain 20 years ago you'd be 5 years away fae owning yer hoose outright. Absolute banger so you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand him, if he’s so happy why does he always take the shine off things by his bitchy comments. Instead of looking for validation off strangers why not just do what you want and I guarantee that wouldn’t involve decorating on a continuous cycle to keep up with your fake insta friends. Deek was on to something when he told you to spend your money on yourself instead of the bedsit. The mortgage comment, come on Maz, the bank doesn’t own my home, I am the home owner, he doth protest too much. It’s blatantly another dig at us, just like IWD. He had the chance to big up the women in his life, blow smoke up Hinch’s hoop but he chose to make it about us ‘cunts’ on here. Everything he does relates back to us. If you can’t take the comments good and bad don’t put Deek’s flat online for the world to see. You can waste all the money in the world on it, the truth is the council could drop you a letter tomorrow saying they’re knocking your safe place down or moving you and you’ve wasted all that money. If we didn’t know otherwise you really would think he’s some kind of parody account.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ah Marion, Marion, Marion. Youse cannae help ursel can youse? Spunked the reveal oan a Saturday afternoon when normal people are peak weekend enjoyment because there is nothing else in ur life that brings joy. No amount of affirmations hide how bitter you really are when youse still huv tae mention other peoples’ “bank-owned” hooses. I hope the new black accessories, Jo Molane calendar, endless trainers, and smeg kitchen appliances still make youse smile when summer arrives and the rest of us are throwing open oor back doors and enjoying our gardens. It could have been youse had you spent ur money more wisely.
1710626640388.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
House:
a building for human habitation, especially one that consists of a ground floor and one or more upper storeys.

Flat: a set of rooms forming an individual residence, typically on one floor and within a larger building containing a number of such residences.

Mario. You do not have a house. You have a council flat. Oh and it’s not yours, it’s Derek’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Canny wait for the post reveal come doon, once he’s been on here and seen what the real reaction to his new decor has been, it’s like the living room reveal all over again, absolute let doon

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was expecting so much more from the big reveal. I cant tell what's been done apart from the radiator. Has he put a filter on his stories as the colours look different

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahem, Marion's maw disnae have a bank owned hoose. He bought her a 'I'm mortgage free!' balloon remember (and made her stand with it for a wee photee) so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Where is the bath or shower? Is it a separate room ? I can't figure it out.
The shower is behind the door ma beaut.

Ma drawing, do not replicate as it's copyrighted lol.
Untitled1.png

an indication of the size of his hoose.

An online description of a flat nearby that was up for sale for under £40k 4 years ago.

The size of the shower room is a big 6ft 7 x 4ft 7.

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can I Paint My Radiator Black and Slightly Improve the Efficiency?

You shouldn't paint your radiator at all unless you absolutely have to. If you add layers of paint to your radiator, the paint can actually act as a form of insulation which will stop it from working as effectively.

👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Whether your home is council or owned by the bank” Tell me you are a salty witch and can’t get a mortgage without telling me……
Ah hope that's a dig aboot 🐍Hinch as she's uninvited him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Canni watch dots of doom tonight, ma wean the pain huz decided she doesn't like her ain bed or bedroom so is in with me 😕 ah wunner if ah shud DM Beaky asking him to redesign it fur her. He wull need about a year though as it's bigger than his cludgie and high footfall area combined. 🤔
---
Can I Paint My Radiator Black and Slightly Improve the Efficiency?

You shouldn't paint your radiator at all unless you absolutely have to. If you add layers of paint to your radiator, the paint can actually act as a form of insulation which will stop it from working as effectively.

👀
His hoose is roasting wi the junkie neighbours doonstairs burning their drugs oan spoons #factual

• Haha
Haud the McGills bus, is this factual ma lovelie, ah need mair details 🤯
He did indeed do a whole thing about his parents paying their final mortgage payment. Including wee Sadie in her hooker heels and a balloon. I wish we were making it up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Helllloooo ma lovelies, culdnae wait to jump on aff been in work about the reveal of dreamz.
A few points.
The clutter. Ugh. Plus those black accessories scream show dust like nothing else (I mean, it’s not like he does anything other than potter around his wee “polly pocket” hoose anywayz. So meh)
Having that loo roll holder made me laugh, spend the extra couple of quid and have it full, it’s supposed to have one on and 3 off ready to be swapped over, only 2 loo rolls on a massive holder (show you can smell the wealth maz)
The plant on top of the flush on the toilet, erm sorry whattttttttttttt the duck?!
The wires around the door frames 🤦🏻‍♀️💎 pure bespoke and part of the vision.

Lastly, I see many of you have commented why she didn’t her get his crappy council door handles replaced. It would drive me bleeping insane to have a monochrome theme and a front door with gold internal fixtures. It would nae be for me hens, nae debates. Ma passions are not your random gold door handle and hinge passions.

New York in America
Allie
Also 💎

• Haha
No one with a mortgage has a home that's owned by the bank. He really has very little idea how mortgages work does he. If you have a mortgage, YOU are the home owner not the bank. If you want to build an extension, decorate your house bright pink, whatever, YOU make that decision not the bank. When you sell your house, you simply pay back what you still owe and you move on. If you rent, whether privately or Council, you pay rent for the rest of your life. Marion, i own my home, not the bank. Don't be so thick and educate yourself before you spout your nonsense otherwise you just end up looking like a bellend. Nothing new there I know.
I thought that, as long as it makes him feel better 😂 fat twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.