Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve made a comment about the radiator already I thought it was a new black radiator but after reading comments from the rest of you is it just the rusty one painted???? I can’t sleep if I don’t get to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Little dig at home owners there. Owned by the bank. It’s those things he says that show his true colours. His bitterness. His vision is bland. Bespoke grey and black. Same clutter as always. Wallpaper in the bathroom 🤢

Reactions: 36
Right I’ve made a comment about the radiator already I thought it was a new black radiator but after reading comments from the rest of you is it just the rusty one painted???? I can’t sleep if I don’t get to know 😂
Yeah it's the same radiator just painted matt black

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s just had a bit of paint thrown oan it ma lovely. It’ll be chipped tae duck in a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Leave it to us Tattlers to find faults 🧐
---
I'd love to know how much he's spent on the decorator and the accessories.
Mine charged £160 a day but he's good. Mario's decorator would have wanted danger money to go and be left alone in Beirut Towers.

We also won't have to wait long to find out the costs as he'll be telling us for the next week as it'll be the only content he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ffs I was giving him more credit than he deserved thinking he had replaced it 😂 canny wait till it gets chipped and peels all over his new linoleum
I'm sure his high quality bespokely mixed rustoleum radiator paint from the small business B&M will last the ages

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I wouldn't have bothered

All he's done is swap his white tat for black tat.

and I knew he wouldn't show off the whole of the bathroom

But yes Mario I will simply enjoy for now...

View attachment 2819515
View attachment 2819517
View attachment 2819518
View attachment 2819519
View attachment 2819520
View attachment 2819521View attachment 2819522View attachment 2819523View attachment 2819524

Nay ma laddie. The bank used to own mine. chef's kiss mate.

View attachment 2819538
No one with a mortgage has a home that's owned by the bank. He really has very little idea how mortgages work does he. If you have a mortgage, YOU are the home owner not the bank. If you want to build an extension, decorate your house bright pink, whatever, YOU make that decision not the bank. When you sell your house, you simply pay back what you still owe and you move on. If you rent, whether privately or Council, you pay rent for the rest of your life. Marion, i own my home, not the bank. Don't be so thick and educate yourself before you spout your nonsense otherwise you just end up looking like a bellend. Nothing new there I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So if when Deek ever passes his test and finances a wee Micra for himself, it won’t be his car, it’ll be the bank’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Calling bingo on this crackpot popping on tomorrow with dots of doom...

Towel rail fae The Range in the shade "black"
Mirrrrru storage hanging unit fae B&M in the shade "black"
Toilet roll holder fae matalan in the shade "black"

Also bingo on him saying that the radiator had to be professionally done and was colour mixed exactly to match his vision so am sorry ma lovelies a canny tell you where to get it fae it's not possible

Can't wait for his explanation of why the flooring doesn't match...I'm thinking along the lines of the flooring in the rest of the house is just too high quality to have in the bathroom so he's gone for high luxury vinyl in the scent "shite"...

Anyone else think he got in touch with Carpet Kerr and they've told him naw? They gave him a huge discount (they might even have fitted it for free I'm sure someone here will remember better than me) on carpet throughout which he then changed to wooden flooring. He raved about the carpet in the bedrooms and just last week said he hates it and he's changing it to flooring doesn't know why he ever got a carpet...as usual he's a terrible advert. If I was them I'd hang up on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So if when Deek ever passes his test and finances a wee Micra for himself, it won’t be his car, it’ll be the bank’s?
I think Marion is so spectacularly stupid he thinks a mortgage is like hire purchase agreements! I'm sure he only has one brain cell and even that doesn't work properly. Thick prick

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In the past week IDKBIGTK that I was a bleep on IWD & that my house is owned by the bank. Can’t wait to find out more revelations about myself this week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Lol owned by the bank 😆 salty little prick is triggered 😆

What a let down, their home is a tit tip, what a cheek calling it a bathroom with no bath and the hall is at best a vestibule 🤦

👋 Mario, we see you doll 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think it’s safe to say that, no matter where Kate Middleton is, she hasn’t been decorating a bedsit in Paisley.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm scrutising his high footfall area way more than I should but I'm bored as OH got the rugby on but we move.....just noticed the bespoke wooden blocks underneath his radiator cover.....they just look a bit bodged to me.

Re the snide comment he's made about mortgages.....that's why I don't like his account. He is so bitter and just can't help having a dig at things he doesn't have. For all the stupid posts he puts on about being grateful blah blah blah he's so bitter about what he doesn't have instead of enjoying having a roof over his head.

I've rented before, nothing wrong with that at all but he is so envious about not owning a house. I'd respect him a tad if he was honest and said they saving hard and would love to be a home owner etc but no, he has his petty little digs. OK, some people will be totally happy renting forever and that's fine but he so clearly wants a house and a mortgage. The funny thing is, in the 8 years he said its taken them to decorate that flat, he could have saved a big deposit and moved out and got a little house. But instead hes spending the petty cash on tat and beige fast food! Idiot!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Paid a man to infill all the holes but didn’t think to replace the door handles, didn’t put that much thought or love into your vision did you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mine charged £160 a day but he's good. Mario's decorator would have wanted danger money to go and be left alone in Beirut Towers.

We also won't have to wait long to find out the costs as he'll be telling us for the next week as it'll be the only content he has.
That's roughly what l pay. like you l don't mind paying it because he's done my decorating 3 times so l stick with him.

It sounds like he's been here to look. Hi freak face! 👋
My mortgage is paid off so l owe no one anything 🤪 At least mortgage payers have something at the end of it unlike you 🤭

Stop calling it a hall as well. Two long strides and you're at the other side of floor it's that small.
And thank feck l haven't got your taste. Negative colours to go with your negative personality. You're welcome 😊

Screenshot_20240316-205905_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a bitter, twisted, pathetic little man !! Why does he feel the need to broadcast his “life” anyway?? We genuinely don’t care, living his life on the basis of a poxy few likes from random strangers!!

Complete reality check needed… needs to take a long hard look at himself, we all do things to our homes on a daily basis and don’t need the world to see or put on a performance to reveal the privilege.
Owning your home ( whose name is on the title deeds?? ) it ain’t the bank!! Owning your home is an investment! Paying a mortgage seeing a balance come down, Adding value! Building an inheritance for children, being able to do proper home improvements knowing it’s adding value and your own, not dead end rent with no value, he is one bitter jealous human being!!

And for what it’s worth… don’t do stupid home improvement’s and not expect negativity
When you paint your radiators black but forget the control knobs are white!

also, do expect negativity when you have scabby cables coming out your sink!! I would love to know where he proposes to put the mirror and diffuser every time he pulls that blind down !

also, WHO ON EARTH WALLPAPERS their toilet 🤢

Pass me the wine !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.