Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ur youse no compromising your security wi that pichure ma lovelie, ah hope that isnae an AvaMay doops diffuser 😘
No way ma lovely, I wouldn’t buy that shite purely for the fact she lets Mario advertise. It’s a bespoke wax lyrical Christmas one. It’s not to hide the stink as no one allowed to poop in that toilet as it blocks the drain 😂 and unfortunately we don’t get free council repairs.
---
I thought that, as long as it makes him feel better 😂 fat twit.
Lovelies, I’m thinking him and Derek maybe went to get a mortgage once and due to the debt (which thank duck for covid they paid it off. Documented in highlights) they obviously were
rejected. So do you think they’re both that thick that they think it’s rejected forever so that’s why he spends 🤷🏼‍♀️ not realising if you save and show you can afford it and keep your spending to necessities only that eventually the lender will see you could afford a mortgage. I can’t believe his dad and brother don’t advise him. Can’t believe I’m spending my Sunday morning worrying he won’t ever get a house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the wallpaper isn’t awful but it would suit a living room or dining room, bedroom any other room but not a full bathroom in it.
Left side is wet wall panels so basically it’s one full wall papered between the sink, unit and loo can’t can’t class that as a full wall.
I’m surprised he didn’t get a shutter in bathroom.

Reactions: 16
I am rough the day hens but pishing myself at her 60 minute makeover😂Hope I am no spewing and miss fattys big reveal😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope Nathan Scissorhands has goat his crowd control traffic cones oat an nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Dunelum” 🤭 (Not insulting the Scottish accent, just him)
I’m afraid I can’t get to know your carpet shop Marion because I’m in southern England so you saying IYKYKIYDKGTK is completely pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he got decorators in but didn’t listen to them when they said it was the wrong paint he had got for the radiator because he thought he knew better than them and now he’s going to have to repaint it. Make it make bleeping sense.
Why is it all “my towel rail” “my hand towels” should it not be “our”?! I can’t listen to anymore today hens!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When it's mentioned he "got the decorators in" I just think he's on his period again and that's why he's being a witch 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Looking forward to the hair don't do reveal. Criss and joos ready so aye.
Mould resistant paint 🤣
I think it's about to meet its match in that room! #Factual
Hard of radiator paint choices also.
Screenshot_2024-03-17-11-32-42-32_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He keeps saying "ma decorators"...

Had a look at their Instagram and isn't it funny how despite sharing loads of before and after photos they've never shared anything they've done for Maz!

Between their Instagram and their website they've got photos of a range of homes and styles so it's not as if they just post larger homes or more difficult work.

Surely you'd want to post and tag Scotlands biggest home influencer to your small business page?! Unless you're mortally embarrassed the wee diddy made you wallpaper in the toilet cupboard and emulsion the radiator? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well the company name is quite apt, I'm sure there was plenty of us that saw the reveal who thought what in the f'ing decor is that.
View attachment 2820460
In fairness...they do seem like they do quality work. If you have a look at their website and Instagram they have a range of different styles of homes and work they've carried out. The wallpapering they've done actually looks very good quality. They've also got very good reviews on trade checking websites. I wouldn't want anyone labelling their business based just on this job.

Considering the state of the walls they were decorating, they were clearly told just to fill holes and he admits himself he bought all the materials. The actual quality of the work does look well done given what they were working with.

He's even admitted they advised him about the paint quality but despite them being there a full week (according to Maz) he wouldn't go and get the right stuff and insisted they use what was there.

I'm thinking they came on day one - filled, sanded and prepped. Told him that the paint wasn't the right stuff but as they were due to do all the painting and papering the following day he's thrown a tantrum and they've said fine we will use it but don't complain when it comes off.

Looks like a 2 day job for experienced decorators. The fact he's said he's going to just paint over the radiator which will flake and chip. Sums him up.

Reactions: 17
The time and effort of painting and re-painting a radiator....just buy one? They're not that expensive!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.