Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I’m cackling ma lovelies. FNG in the military world is ‘f’ing new guy’ IKYYKIYDKGTK. Aboot right for a wee bespoke decorators that let that scrotum get them to paint a radiator in shite paint 😂

Also notice ‘his’ decorators have done work for that missruizcasa wifey that was selling Spanish floor cleaner oot her house in New Stevenson. Nae an original thought in that brain of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping Johnstones paint 😂 that stuff is pure shite. Just flakes off!

Homebase own brand is the best paint and nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
white company hand wash and cream … don’t think so! I have it in my down stair loo (smell the wealth) and it comes w a dispenser pump top. His kerrykatonas must have been playing up that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
white company hand wash and cream … don’t think so! I have it in my down stair loo (smell the wealth) and it comes w a dispenser pump top. His kerrykatonas must have been playing up that day.
Imagine having two sets of hand-wash in your toilet 😂😂 and a wee cupboard on the wall just to store all the samples you got in your overpriced advent calendar. He never uses the "good" stuff he just let's it gather dust "for show"...

Who is it for?! He never has anyone over...he should sharpie under his sign

WASH YOUR HANDS
YOU FILTHY ANIMAL
Just don't you dare touch the good soap!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In fairness...they do seem like they do quality work. If you have a look at their website and Instagram they have a range of different styles of homes and work they've carried out. The wallpapering they've done actually looks very good quality. They've also got very good reviews on trade checking websites. I wouldn't want anyone labelling their business based just on this job.

Considering the state of the walls they were decorating, they were clearly told just to fill holes and he admits himself he bought all the materials. The actual quality of the work does look well done given what they were working with.

He's even admitted they advised him about the paint quality but despite them being there a full week (according to Maz) he wouldn't go and get the right stuff and insisted they use what was there.

I'm thinking they came on day one - filled, sanded and prepped. Told him that the paint wasn't the right stuff but as they were due to do all the painting and papering the following day he's thrown a tantrum and they've said fine we will use it but don't complain when it comes off.

Looks like a 2 day job for experienced decorators. The fact he's said he's going to just paint over the radiator which will flake and chip. Sums him up.
It wuz mair a dig at Beak's decor ma lovelie, rather than the decorators. Ah'm sure they went above and beyond, even telling the stoater he hud rang paint fur the radiator. Canni wait fur him tae repaint it and get black paint oan his new wallpaper, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was just thinking aboot his Jo molane calender and wondering if it's been all paid off yet? 🙃

He's clearly running up more debt. He should have closed all his accounts when he paid them off a couple of years ago!

• Haha
It wuz mair a dig at Beak's decor ma lovelie, rather than the decorators. Ah'm sure they went above and beyond, even telling the stoater he hud rang paint fur the radiator. Canni wait fur him tae repaint it and get black paint oan his new wallpaper, also.
Imagine walking into that tit show and having Maid Marion stood there in his stinking oodie yelling about the small business Johnstones Paint bespokely mixing him the highest quality doop emulsion in the shade "black mcknight" 😂 poor buggers trying to fit into the high footfall entryway...I wonder where they put the pasting table...must have been oot in the close you couldnae fit it in the house 😂

Poor Rainman confined to either the bedroom or kitchen for a full week. He's no well ma lovelie 🫶
---
Thread Suggestion

Hands Aff The Show Malone - In The Bespoke Shade "Black McKnight" IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am more excited fur her big hair reveal than I wae fur her bathroom reveal and nae debates oan ma page

• Haha
2 fooking males in the flat and he got his brother-in-law to put up a cabinet!

432678576_2182952128708455_627313189486066997_n.jpg
432702482_442309785127021_8163468343947816345_n.jpg
432705517_1119556832580225_5637623782764432337_n.jpg

433438092_429699282788894_5596178728246813227_n.jpg
433453170_378661081720832_8754390050125080656_n.jpg
433767177_651543180430816_7737697367598675738_n.jpg
433476480_1486811692233207_5208163222269850507_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma fave bit of her hallway renovations is this wee art installation. Pure beautiful and nae debates xoxo
IMG_8170.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Nay debates, come tomorrow the weather will be shite, work is so hard/tiring and he'll be on a comedown from showing oof his looroom/hall reno.

He has shot his load and is the noo empty.

Whatever will he get hun validation from next?

His Hich visit is coming up so he can yap about that.

• Haha
Door handles are so wonky they must have been fitted by Alan at Woodhill Dental and nae debates
IMG_8171.png

Disclaimer* not Marion’s boaby

• Haha
Reactions: 29
bleeping Johnstones paint 😂 that stuff is pure shite. Just flakes off!

Homebase own brand is the best paint and nae debates!
Agreed. It's cheap rubbish, that's the one they sell in his fave shop isn't it, yanno Bellends and Mingers? All those F&B paint charts were pointless.

• Haha
“Ma decorators have worked so hard”

aye, they have. Not because it’s a tricky job but because they’ve struggled to fit themselves in that pencil case sized gap with a paint tray AND a paint brush at the same time. Capesh.

Also, what does he mean when he says it’s night and day? I know he’s hard of English but he’s worth his gold in weight for all these bespoke and boujee phrases he gives us.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma fave bit of her hallway renovations is this wee art installation. Pure beautiful and nae debates xoxo View attachment 2820592
Absalootly pyoor stunnin that is. Bet he gets hunners of dm's asking whaur they can get this stylish piece of art fae, but as usual the wee basturt will gatekeep it. Selfish wee goat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Mario 👋

Just to let you know I sleep soundly at night knowing that Santander cannot demolish my goldmine house at any given moment, because I own it not them.

Also please look up the definition of house, it's like me calling rayn a dug.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All the things that are "just for show" take up so much valuable space in that tiny room. So all the shein rolled up towels aren't going to be used? WTAF. I guess I wouldn't use shein towels myself but I sure wouldn't use them as a display. He's such a idiot

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.