Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A house husband? He must be high on zoflora.
He does duck all when he’s on holidays never mind a permanent one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread title suggestion-

Cleaning with Mario #114 Always the bedsit boyfriend, never the house husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
IMG_5179.png

Nah, but why does he make it so easy for us to take the piss out of him 😂 of course no one wanted you on their team ya great walloper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2610128
Nah, but why does he make it so easy for is to take the loss out of him 😂 of course no one wanted you on their team ya great walloper.
Ah wunner if he lined up wi aw the lassies?
---
Can someone PLEASE remove the 🥹 emoji from Marion’s phone, it is giving me the bespoke rage. Please and thank you also.
Ahve asked tattle tae add it tae their emoji collection, also. Tonsa luv 🥔♥
---
To dress houses in London you'd have to be able to travel to London you absolute pillock. FUMMIN THIS DAYN OF DAWN MA HENS
How dare youse, dae youse no remember his bravery and big adventure in January going tae that place London in England, along with his chaperones 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lovelies, I almost forgot. A woman at work today was trying to print a help card thing and she got the contents wrong twice so cracked out the ‘practice makes ok’ line. Couldn’t help maself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2610128
Nah, but why does he make it so easy for us to take the piss out of him 😂 of course no one wanted you on their team ya great walloper.
Stupid Beak. Of course no one wanted him on their team, can just imagine how much his beak would have got in the way. Bet he was the best at swimming though, he would only have to float on his back, that bloody great hooter sticking out of the water would have looked like a shark's dorsal fin and scared the rest of them out of the water. Just like Jaws. Winner by default.

• Haha
Are we surprised no one asked him to dance 🤣

Screenshot_20231204-205152_Instagram.jpg

Here we go again. Spouting the same lines over and over.

Mario doesn’t know the meaning of the word private. He posts that then posts his brothers Christmas tree after it.
What a thick twit he is 🙈

Screenshot_20231204-205244_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231204-205318_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231204-205447_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A house husband?! Yer need a house and a husband first. And that lurid bleeping tree is like the contents of Mazdas crappy knickers after a Castleveechi! Nae house, nae husband, nae taste. Capeesh?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All that cause nobody asked him to do country dancing back in high school pe? duck me!

• Haha
Who has pissed all over mazdas chips🥺🤭
It’s the first week in December and she’s already over it and so sad ffs tit for brains 🧠 some of us haven’t even started yet head🤦‍♀️
New york America also factual naw debates

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry to ask silly questions but surely him justifying his sad, boring life is in fact questioning his life choice? “I never show my down days” 🙄 all he does is bloody moan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can just imagine being in his year for social dancing. He’d be the one your put your jumper over your hands for cos he’d be aw clammy 🤮🤢
Aye I was that wee cow in school 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.