Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Long walks’ 🤣 he’s such a fanny. A ten minute walk around the block before you shart yer leggings Marion is not a long walk. Try exploring Scotland, hike up some hills. Oh wait, you cannae get there on the McGills. If you weren’t so self centred and selfish Deek could be driving by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I hope he does start going walks and doing scottish declan type content where he sets his phone up to walk past then go back and get ut

• Haha
Reactions: 32

He uses speech marks like Joey from Friends does.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t put into words how hideous Ugg boots on a man are. I mean I know Marion is nae a real man, but come on now. New heights of ridiculous stupidity have been reached today hens 😞
I've actually never ever in my life seen a man wearing Uggs. Its just not a thing. Why does he have to be so ridiculous.
---
Right I've caught up.
My hubby is the same age as Mario. My fanny would turn inside out and my clit would fall off if my hubby:
Wore Uggs
Liked wax melts
Wore perfume
Wished for snow
Wore leggings
Wore Chelsea boots
Liked Whitney Houston/Mariah Carey/Girls Aloud

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I've actually never ever in my life seen a man wearing Uggs. Its just not a thing. Why does he have to be so ridiculous.
---
Right I've caught up.
My hubby is the same age as Mario. My fanny would turn inside out and my clit would fall off if my hubby:
Wore Uggs
Liked wax melts
Wore perfume
Wished for snow
Wore leggings
Wore Chelsea boots
Liked Whitney Houston/Mariah Carey/Girls Aloud
I’ve just googled “Men wearing Uggs” and there is a smattering of Hollywood and model types that can just about pull it off. But Mario is about as opposite as you can get! And not a single photo showed a bloke paring his uggs with a pair of lavender leggings and a woodlouse coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Woodlouse coat never fails to make me laugh. Whoever first thought of that deserves some kind of award. It’s so perfectly descriptive.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
😶 Weren't Uggs a thing years ago, but ended up being worn by ladies with their pjs on to do school run/asda, slag wellies???

I've got a pair of the fake Tesco slipper boot type ones. In the house only also etc, and fake crocs for the garden only also as well.

shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fun fact. Uggs were originally made for surfers to wear after they get out of the water to keep their ankles warm and stop their muscles from seizing up. So they're made for being on hot beaches in Australia, not slogging around damp UK winters. It always gives me the ick when I see people shuffling about in soggy old Uggs that have lot their shape and soaking up water like a sponge. Just not a good look.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Fun fact. Uggs were originally made for surfers to wear after they get out of the water to keep their ankles warm and stop their muscles from seizing up. So they're made for being on hot beaches in Australia, not slogging around damp UK winters. It always gives me the ick when I see people shuffling about in soggy old Uggs that have lot their shape and soaking up water like a sponge. Just not a good look.
Oh the mushy ugg look, these boots were one trend I just didn't get.

Reactions: 21
What had his discount code name change got to do with his lovelies missing his story's - na ma quote.

He really is as thick as pig poo.

407623301_3637202376517343_1823329447824565584_n.jpg

Reactions: 16
And I really hate the ones who wear them and they don't walk properly so they all collapse on one side. Ugg boots are ugly, and that's fact. Also.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why has he suddenly renamed Ava May as Ava Mayfair?! Bloody donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has he suddenly renamed Ava May as Ava Mayfair?! Bloody donkey
It’s Hannah’s ex-boyfriend’s side-brand to Ava May. Not entirely sure what the difference is, but she “launched” it a few months back. Think something about fair trade ingredients.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.