Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm let’s look at the evidence. Mario is quite happy in his little bed sit with his crippling debt and spending problem. He only works two hours a day and never stops complaining about it. Never goes anywhere and never does anything. Has barely any friends off That App. Has like one holiday in ten years that Deek is paying for. Has awful style, a cat that hates him and he can’t drive.

I live in a 3 bedroom house with a front and back door and a garden. I have a wonderful 40hr a week job that I love because I have a great team and get to work from home. My husband and I go on at least two holidays ✨abroad✨ every year. I go to the pub with friends every week, go to the cinema, theatre, concerts, brunches and cultural days out in London on the regular. I’m moving to that place ✨abroad✨ early next year with my husband and I can drive.

Mario. We are NOT the same 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hay Tuesday #moapkick #wemove

Ah'm absolutely affronted tae be asking this, but ur soda streams any good?

Since covid I started getting kids a joint present and wasn't doing it this year, but apparently that's their favourite gift. 🙄

They've got popcorn maker, slushy machine, waffle maker so struggling this year. Soda stream ur half price the noo.

Ah store them aw under ma 'Madge' bed #nofactual

Ah'd huv asked Beak but his DMs ur aff.

Next ah will be getting cosy at 6pm, also. 😬
---
Down days he never shares? The dots of doom beg to differ.
Thread title contender 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why’s he commenting on everyone’s trees. I can assure you nobody thinks of Mario as the first thing that pops into their head when thinking about Christmas trees. He’s probably the least Christmassy person on the gram.. whacking up a huge fire hazard every October and taking 150 reels of it doesn’t make you king of Christmas 🤷🏼‍♀️. I don’t even like Christmas and I’ve done more activities than him and I don’t have a free weekend now til the new year 😭
---

Since covid I started getting kids a joint present and wasn't doing it this year, but apparently that's their favourite gift. 🙄
Ma lovelei they are good. If you do get one then I’d suggest getting a spare refill gas so you can still use it whilst refilling 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why’s he commenting on everyone’s trees. I can assure you nobody thinks of Mario as the first thing that pops into their head when thinking about Christmas trees. He’s probably the least Christmassy person on the gram.. whacking up a huge fire hazard every October and taking 150 reels of it doesn’t make you king of Christmas 🤷🏼‍♀️. I don’t even like Christmas and I’ve done more activities than him and I don’t have a free weekend now til the new year 😭
---

Ma lovelei they are good. If you do get one then I’d suggest getting a spare refill gas so you can still use it whilst refilling 👌🏼
I forgot he bought a soda stream 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So “Soph has done him proud” He really does think he’s the king of Christmas doesn’t he. Deluded head 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mrs Hinch has done him proud. Eh? Did he tell her exactly how to decorate it or something? DeLuDeD 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
King of Christmas 😂 it becomes funnier the closer actual Christmas comes as he’s done nothing out of the ordinary. Visited the Christmas market and put a tree up, wow blow me down backwards he is sure the absolute king of Christmas. I seen a programme on channel 5 about festive families at Christmas, they were clearly genuinely wealthy, one family were settled travellers in Essex and the mums set up was insane, like nothing I’ve seen before.

Reactions: 21
Mrs Hinch has done him proud. Eh? Did he tell her exactly how to decorate it or something? DeLuDeD 🙃
I cant wait to see the garlands Martin has placed on his balcony and stairs 🤣🤣 not to mention his DMs telling his Soph how to decorate her tree
1000018077.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No, no, no feckin no!. This man child has gone too far now. Throws are one thing, but this quilted Grinch one is too much for a man in his 40s.
I really thought he was going to say he bought his niece it for Christmas. Now all l see is him wrapped in it. Ffs Mario 🥴

Screenshot_20231205-092445_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231205-092600_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
---

Thanks hen, ah'm affronted fur youse tae huving the same as St Martin, next youse will be boiling stovies. Spine bright 💎
---
No, no, no feckin no!. This man child has gone too far now. Throws are one thing, but this quilted Grinch one is too much for a man in his 40s.
I really thought he was going to say he bought his niece it for Christmas. Now all l see is him wrapped in it. Ffs Mario 🥴

View attachment 2610989

View attachment 2610990
Wull be buying a cot bed tae go wi his blanket 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They may send you their pictures to see, but did they say you could still post them regardless of not tagging them?!. If not you're a dick!.

Screenshot_20231205-095006_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16

They've got popcorn maker, slushy machine, waffle maker so struggling this year. Soda stream ur half price the noo.

Ah store them aw under ma 'Madge' bed #nofactual

Ah'd huv asked Beak but his DMs ur aff.

Next ah will be getting cosy at 6pm, also. 😬
---

Thread title contender 🤣
Ah think they’re shite hen but ma passions are no ya wains passions! Capeesh also 😂😂😂😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
RIP me after seeing that Grinch blanket ⚰
That is the creepiest fecking thing I have ever seen.

Last night's 'AHM FINEEE' rant.. There isn't anything wrong with wanting to stay at home and avoid social events. Some people are just wired that way and it's okay. The problem with Beaky is that he is a bitter, jealous, wee greeting faced witch. He can pretend he's fineee as much as he wants but I honestly think he is a deeply unhappy person. The constant spending, seeking validation from strangers and bi-weekly dots of doom give it away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Christ on a cabbage. Big shout out to Cat, for providing the bumming fort with a wee baby quilt. It's aboot tae get covered in Marion's bum gravy and vaginal joose the noo. He's lost the plot, Seedhills Saville needs to be castrated also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Has that Andy boy he fancies got his tree up yet? Canna mind his actual name. If no, I bet his will be better and that'll be oor mas in a comma for the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.