Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone PLEASE remove the šŸ„¹ emoji from Marionā€™s phone, it is giving me the bespoke rage. Please and thank you also.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Itā€™s Hannahā€™s ex-boyfriendā€™s side-brand to Ava May. Not entirely sure what the difference is, but she ā€œlaunchedā€ it a few months back. Think something about fair trade ingredients.
I did not know, but I got to know. Thanks hen šŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What, he wants to dress homes at Christmas but it's only a seasonal time.

Guys, I can't....

405811669_385291837186971_686259834742763093_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine someone who lives in Kensington and Chelsea hiring Poundland Pete to come in and decorate their house?? šŸ˜‚ I don't think you're going to see many Grinch or Candy Cane Lame themed houses around those parts of London.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I firmly believe that jo molane advent has been sent back as so far the reveal photos have been identical ā€¦like they have been done all in one go. I may be wrong but who has time to recreate the same photo each day to an identical standard, no someone with a fhul time joab, thatā€™s for sure. So aye Iā€™m swervin out ma laine way that wan.

• Haha
Pahhhh hahaha haha as if anyone would want that bitter, gossipy, classless little hobbit to dress their house also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To dress houses in London you'd have to be able to travel to London you absolute pillock. FUMMIN THIS DAYN OF DAWN MA HENS

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I would LOVE if he started marketing himself as a professional Christmas decorator.

Companies near me do it and their stuff is seriously gorgeous. They provide everything- the trees, indoor and outdoor lights where the entire house and all windows are traced out, garlands for fireplaces and electric gates and bannisters, decorations, all the outdoor stuff, along with a designer who tailors it to your house, and guys with ladders and cherry pickers to put everything up. Itā€™s all really stunning stuff, then, after Christmas, they come and take it all away again so you donā€™t have to even think about trying to store it on top of your lopsided Pax wardrobe.

Iā€™ve never priced it (staying in ma own lane) but itā€™s definitely ā‚¬10k+ each year.

Would love to see Marioā€™s face if he got a booking and turned up with his bag for no-life filled with battery lights from B&M šŸ˜‚

I think the companies in my city that offer this also offer a cleaning service afterwards. There you go Mario, free business plan for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Such a shame that Christmas is seasonal ?! He is not well that man !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As if he could be a Christmas decorator. There's serious money needed to buy all the stuff, Home Bargains and B and M won't cut it. Plus the people who want this done are usually wealthy and would rather stick pins in their knobs than have the Grinch or Candy cane lane. Plus Mario's tree looks awful. Stick with the toilet cleaning Maz and know your lane

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To dress houses in London you'd have to be able to travel to London you absolute pillock. FUMMIN THIS DAYN OF DAWN MA HENS
Unrelated to this but whenever I see your profile pic I laugh. It never gets old šŸ˜‚ I also love that itā€™s favoured by @hopethishelpsallthebest for the bespoke artworks šŸ‘ŒšŸ»šŸ‘ŒšŸ» the fact Mazda posted that picture on the internet in the first place cracks me up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You canā€™t be a house husband if you arenā€™t a husband, and donā€™t have a house, Mario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
To be fair he would probably work more hours in the seasonal job that he does in a year in his cleaning job, bleeping bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Heā€™s desperate to be a full time influencer. I think thatā€™ll be his 2024 journey - heā€™ll persuade Derek that heā€™ll earn more staying at home and making his 1998 PowerPoint presentations & it will be a bleeping disaster. Bring it on. So aye.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.