Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Mario, are you jealous with this post of Hinch’s?!...No?...You lie! 🤣

Screenshot_20231204-212822_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So this is where the pre Xmas depression has come from, his sister and brother have better trees 😂 and he’s commented on Greedys tree post too, hers makes his look like a pound shop special

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can just imagine being in his year for social dancing. He’d be the one your put your jumper over your hands for cos he’d be aw clammy 🤮🤢
Aye I was that wee cow in school 🫣
So was l. I hated their sweaty mits 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can just imagine being in his year for social dancing. He’d be the one your put your jumper over your hands for cos he’d be aw clammy 🤮🤢
Aye I was that wee cow in school 🫣
That would of been me also hen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I very rarely say l hate people, but l hate you and mean it 🤪

Screenshot_20231204-213619_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry to ask silly questions but surely him justifying his sad, boring life is in fact questioning his life choice? “I never show my down days” 🙄 all he does is bloody moan.
He’s like a nun’s knickers…….always on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ he's on a downer tonight. He's realising just how narrow and shallow his life is, when all he has is a miserable rabbit hutch to live in, and the only activities he gets up to is eating and shopping. His life IS boring. He spunked his load on Christmas far too early and now he's fed up cos everyone has nicer houses, better trees and a more enjoyable life than he does. Christmas hasn't even started yet ffs. It's ages away. So he's pretending he loves his life but the reality is he is miserable. I'm so excited for Christmas, I have TWO weeks annual leave after this week and I am going to bloody well enjoy it and I won't be going shopping every single day either, I plan to do one day finishing off presents I haven't bought online, and a couple of hours for the food shop and that will be it, the rest of the time is for festivities. Maybe he needs a better psychiatrist than Lorna she hasn't done him much good. Whiny, entitled little prick

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As if hinch was trying to impress him 😂 his flat would fit in the alpacas shed! He’s actually greeting into his pillow tonight trying to kid himself on he’s happy and his life is brilliant when in a few posts he’s proved it’s anything but!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Forgive me if it'd been said already, I've not worked my way through the thread yet...he doesn't mention when he's struggling or down yet proceeds to post about 4 stories saying just that! Honestly he'd such a narcissistic person. He says he's not bothered by what's said etc but clearly is as all his stories are him justifying his boring ways. 🤔

Forgive me if it'd been said already, I've not worked my way through the thread yet...he doesn't mention when he's struggling or down yet proceeds to post about 4 stories saying just that! Honestly he'd such a narcissistic person. He says he's not bothered by what's said etc but clearly is as all his stories are him justifying his boring ways. 🤔
Yeah and pretends that he doesn't care about Instagram when it's his whole life and he cares a lot. His only friends are the misfits on that app. Imagine living in a world where your only mates are virtual ones.

Reactions: 20
Has he really uttered the words ‘you done me proud’ to the millionaire 🤣🤣🤣
As if she gives a shite what he thinks or needs his validation.
I am not a fan of hers but I love her tree, can tell she’s spent money (or been gifted expensive decorations) unlike his absolute tit plastic crap in a wee matchbox

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hens forgive me for I have sinned. All day I've had paisley's answer to Cliff Richard stuck in my head and I cannae stop singing
"Krystal time, cameltoe and wine"!

These are no ma passions! I've made maself no well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think everything triggers the fucker. Real life for 1.

Wrote his own sick note hahaha.

''Please excuse oor maz, he has the shites, so he does.''
''From his mammy. ''

407648107_1112603426563742_1139826324255236242_n.jpg
407662057_3473155049604224_6566337487093438350_n.jpg
Untitled.png

407631015_367114625817809_2042587107855491083_n.jpg
408073225_889772409225563_4005991784076114488_n.jpg
407872586_3665819263654201_1407570251256671601_n.jpg
407757318_249128621516284_2516725465853982894_n.jpg
407526111_5344060939050799_3015554117343560765_n.jpg
408044383_365131882753873_923637907600898800_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He's such a liar!! He only posts this stuff when something has triggered the wee scrote. Posting stuff about New York in America but quite happy to stay in Seedhill. God help him when they go on holiday.....I predict it will get cancelled.

So Deek was out delivering presents, was this to his family as they never seem to spend time together with them.

As for his bedroom.....we went through the whole drama llama planning and reveal the last time where he grifted another bed and 'pure loved it' when we all thought it looked fire damaged 🔥 He will never be happy with anything in life which is really sad. Poundland Pete needs tae get some class and get back in his lane!
Why haven't they planned their wedding, otherwise why get engaged??

Reactions: 26
So on Friday this was posted, all was fine.

1701733608403.jpeg

So in between Fri and tonight he has been triggered. Lorna was worth it then.

I believe it's the fact he has to go out to work for a living, He has stated in the past he doesn't want to be an Influencer but he sees Hinch, Swolloman, Greedy et al earning tons from IG and now he wants it but knows full well it has pasted him by.
The world is a changing and money is super tight atm, so he's too late like always.

It's like déjà vu every year, I bet the was a nightmare at home.

Cracking this oot again. also.

• Haha
  • Heart
So on Friday this was posted, all was fine.

View attachment 2610567

So in between Fri and tonight he has been triggered. Lorna was worth it then.

I believe it's the fact he has to go out to work for a living, He has stated in the past he doesn't want to be an Influencer but he sees Hinch, Swolloman, Greedy et al earning tons from IG and now he wants it but knows full well it has pasted him by.
The world is a changing and money is super tight atm, so he's too late like always.

It's like déjà vu every year, I bet the was a nightmare at home.

Cracking this oot again. also.

He swings back and forth all the feckin time. He's risen more times than Jesus then sees someone else's posts and here we are with the long stories that he's fine. This year does seem worse coz Lorna has instilled in his heid he's better than everyone else.

Is it any wonder the Steele family no longer associate with him, they tried twice but he's too selfish to even acknowledge a teenage girl with complex needs who idolised him at one point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.