Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those £30 candle holders 🤣

His ridiculous claims have reached a whole new level, hunners of thousands of people went dashing across the country in the hope they'd catch a glimpse of the world famous Mario.

Imagine what his family & work colleagues think when they read this tit.

Screenshots flying aroon the WhatsApp groups also

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That’ll be me just catching up here… aye so i think his beaky beak wisnae lyin and he wiz mobbed in Livi… by security guards coz the shifty wee beak looks highly suspiciously shoplifty

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So as expected his annual leave plans consist of going for tit food and shopping with Deek. The same as every weekend then. No plans with friends or anything not involving spending money they likely don’t have.

His life is so shallow, as someone else said, he’s got worse with the spending and lying about having plans and people coming up to him, all in an attempt to keep up with the other insta huns

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t pay £10 in January sales for them candle holders never mind £30 that’s a rip off. Tacky also.
he is Grinch theme so why is he buying more Candy cane stuff?
Why does he always show off his shopping in front the tree all lined up flexing branded stuff back in his COUNCIL FLAT his spending has really got bigger lately.
Didn’t he buy a green superdry coat last year and it’s never been seen again, I keep getting flash backs of him getting stuff then it’s never posted again.
It’s probably Christmas presents he got but trying make out they’re for him… shows what’s in the rest of the bags? Prove my wrong Marion and also am Isa the OG of gossip. So forth
Tons love hen’s Sunday rest day oor Marion’s favourite day of the week ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 34
World famous museums and galleries
Monuments
Botanic Gardens
Beautiful parks
Renowned restaurants
Bars and clubs for any taste
Some of the best shopping in the UK

Mer tae life than the St Enoch's Centre in Glasgow, Scotland, no America. Also.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm beginning tae think the wee weapon goes intae the designer shoaps and literally only buys a carrier bag, which then gets displayed unner the hoachin tree fer a flex, probably foo o durty breeks tae gie the luk o suhin in the bags. Also he needs tae stoap wi the fuckin filters, he's removed nearly aw facial features and resembles a cartoon character, an ugly wan at that. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
World famous museums and galleries
Monuments
Botanic Gardens
Beautiful parks
Renowned restaurants
Bars and clubs for any taste
Some of the best shopping in the UK

Mer tae life than the St Enoch's Centre in Glasgow, Scotland, no America. Also.
To be fair tae Beak, Glasgow is a bit of a tit hole now. I rarely go into city centre it's so depressing. I don't feel safe there.

Christmas markets are rotten, and nae fireworks fur guy Fawkes or hogmanay party noo.

Ah'll block and report masel hens. 😔

Kin any of youse remind me who Betty is? The reflection in the red bauble looks like The Grinch, also.
Screenshot_20231126-100643.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The desperation, the constant lies and need for attention on an app is seriously disturbing. Moaned that a 27 pound vase was not on offer but spent 60 on 2 seasonal candle holders.

The cost of living payment being spunked on materialistic goods to parade to strangers online. It’s actually disgusting and it irks me knowing how many people in this country are in dire straits, relying on food banks and the generosity of others to get by in life and you’ve got this piece of tit ‘flaunting his wares’

My passions are no your passions, that was another classic display of delusion and ignorance.

Wealth whispers, remember that.

I’m off to get some class.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The desperation, the constant lies and need for attention on an app is seriously disturbing. Moaned that a 27 pound vase was not on offer but spent 60 on 2 seasonal candle holders.

The cost of living payment being spunked on materialistic goods to parade to strangers online. It’s actually disgusting and it irks me knowing how many people in this country are in dire straits, relying on food banks and the generosity of others to get by in life and you’ve got this piece of tit ‘flaunting his wares’

My passions are no your passions, that was another classic display of delusion and ignorance.

Wealth whispers, remember that.

I’m off to get some class.
Yeah. He's just a freak. He can't afford any of the stuff he buys which is why its never seen again. It's very strange behaviour. If I buy something that isn't right, which is rare because, in these days if overconsumption, I think long and hard about what it is I want to buy, I just couldn't be bothered with all that returning stuff, repacking and getting to the drop off point. It would do my nut in. Its the same reason I will donate no longer needed stuff to the charity shop rather than flogging on. CBA with all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ha ha ha the coat and the Ugg’s strategically placed so we ken he didn’t send them back 😂
Hiya Mazza 👋 👋 ya big dobber

oh and the new sneaks are bussing mate 🤢

• Haha
The state of this narcissist 🤣
Is that a woman's padded coat he has on, because my niece has one similar when she walks the dog.

Screenshot_20231126-111618_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231126-111551_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Those bleeping leggings 😬
Clearly he didn’t go into the clothes section in the Nike outlet yesterday! Why does he wear these on loop ! They are bogin- factual

I must say l hate the toon as well now , full of junkies and the police doing nothing about it and they are bold as brass but that is the god old Scottish government for ye ! But Maid Marion should feel right at home with that though considering he lives in ground zero of junkie-vill

• Haha
What 40 year old wears hi tops? What an affront he is. Can imagine him mincing around like he's Mr Popular 🤦deluded idiot

• Haha
Naw Marion. JOOST Naw! I need to go bin my Nike Blazers noo! They were my summer , with a dress or skirt gutties and you've just ruined them for me. I canny look at them noo. They are also kids shoes. Factual 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.