Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice he isn’t announcing where he’s going today so his security isn't compromised 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oor martins going to
Amore ingram street today for his brishitta n creamy chicken pasta. Hopefully somebody seen him out n about shopping for mair shite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Men in high tops is such an ick, add in the leggings and I've been put off my Sunday lunch
---
I notice he isn’t announcing where he’s going today so his security isn't compromised 🤭
He mentioned yesterday, it's his favourite restaurant for prawn brisketa. I dont know which restaurant, I'm no from Glasgow so I'm no in the know, I'll need to get to know. Some lovelie troll will know though, and hopefully someone can go down for some brisketa and snap them in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So much tae unpack here hens:

Deek’s care in the community happy tae help hi viz vest in thee bleep washings
The careful placement of thee uggs afore returning them tae miss a Klarna payment deadline.
That bleeping pose, nae matter how youse twist ursel Marion you still looking bleeping pregnant in that ridiculous turtle neck.
The lilac leggings are back tae, also.
Hi-tops??? They won’t stretch over those canckles ye fat auld ham face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Now he’s wearing converse with the sprayed on joggies, this day keeps getting better 😂

• Haha
God he's a state. Can just picture him yesterday mincing round the shopping place he went to, looking all around him for his fans, trying to look famous. Big headed bleep. As if anyone even went there just to see him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
His feet are suffering in his new trainers 🤣👏 I love that he's wasted his money on them and had to spend more 🤭

Screenshot_20231126-131100_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Had tae pop in and buy another pair of trainers because his new trainers were killing his feet? Make it make sense ya twerp. Cost of living crisis where?
W ⚓

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m sure he thinks he’s trolling us at this point, jokes on you Maz you beaky turd

• Haha
Reactions: 24
More wasteful spending. He buys new shoes every single week, sometimes two pairs at a time. Max has a problem and he needs help

Reactions: 24
Maz, having staff come up to ask you if you need help, isnae a flock of fans, they just know that you have severe learning difficulties, that's all.
And the reason why your hobbit feet are in pain, is because you may have baby feet, but your cankles are bleeping mahoosive the noo, so stop buying kids shoes, you need adult ones to accommodate them bad boy cankles. Factual. You fat, ugly, bald bleep.
Deeks sending signals for help, he clearly has unhappy written on the back of his hi vis. Also.
The Betty bauble is out. I'm guessing it's Rayns great, great, grandmothers, cousin's sister, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This year is the worst he's ever been. More so since seeing that therapist, it's just inflated his ego and made him even more self indulgent.
He's gone from saying he'd never compete with the likes of Hinch or monetise Insta to doing just that but comes across as cheap, tacky and desperate.
The amount of trainers, wax melt/candle holders, vases, mugs, cushions, bedding he's bought over the years plus redecorating the same room twice within a short period isn't normal behaviour. Surely his family can't think it's ok. Such a pathetic little man for a 40yo.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Those high tops were absolutely awful 😂🙈 he must have got them for next to nothing from the outlet yesterday thinking he’d got a bargain but there’s a reason they’ve been left on the shelf. The amount of money he spends is frightening- he must be drowning in debt. As others have said he probably thinks he’s coming across as pure wealthy with all his spending but it’s quite the opposite and clear to see it’s rooted in unhappiness and discontent. Still don’t understand why he doesn’t buy more clothes instead of trainers all the time if he is going to waste money because those horrible leggings have had far too many outings already 😂

Reactions: 31
Along with the display of designer carrier bags under the tree, I bet he has books of with names designers printed on the side that he uses as table mats/coasters.

Designers he has no intellectual or artistic interest in and has never owned.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Along with the display of designer carrier bags under the tree, I bet he has books of with names designers printed on the side that he uses as table mats/coasters.

Designers he has no intellectual or artistic interest in and has never owned.
He certainly used to, but they were completely fake. If I remember rightly, they weren’t even repurposed books covered, but cardboard boxes covered to look like designer books.

I never understood that trend - a photographic coffee table book that you can flip through the pages is a beautiful thing. A cardboard box dressed as a book with Dior badly printed on the “spine” is not….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
He certainly used to, but they were completely fake. If I remember rightly, they weren’t even repurposed books covered, but cardboard boxes covered to look like designer books.

I never understood that trend - a photographic coffee table book that you can flip through the pages is a beautiful thing. A cardboard box dressed as a book with Dior badly printed on the “spine” is not….
Omg he's such a fat predictable sad bleeping fud.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.