Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday we called oot that he lies about giving to charity and the noo he is showing evidence of giving to charity

Either way you dumb dumb you don't admit you do give to charity.

Jeez will he ever learn?

407290789_1774682769675428_6328272425541841450_n.jpg

---

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just can't with him today, he's dain ma boax in. Beaky wee fat fucktard 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He can’t even get his “brand” right it’s Ava May no Ava Mayfair. Fannybaws. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At this point Im surprised he’s no buying meals for the homeless along with his own Chinese, seeing as he is the patron saint on Paisley these days

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At this point Im surprised he’s no buying meals for the homeless along with his own Chinese, seeing as he is the patron saint on Paisley these days
Don't give him ideas! He will likely whip up a pot of his slow cooked diarrhoea looking shite. Even the homeless would reject that though. Can just imagine him mincing along the streets to find the homeless with obedient little trolley boy filming the Benefactor of Beirut from behind

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No proof of the food bank donation or giving to children, next Marion I’ll show that virus community I’ll proof them wrang Deeerek. Marion prceeds to post a photo of him giving to less deprived.
Brands for him but kids get 2 toys for £20 or 2 for £18 whichever it is from b&m, why not give a kid a nice pair converse or fake pair of uggs? He will prove he does good but on cheap side.
He never did any of this before or EVER.
Really is trying to be like them influencers isn’t it.

Reactions: 25
Let’s hope he doesn’t start cooking meals for them. 🤢 even the starving would turn down a bowl of Marion‘s boiled slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s hope he doesn’t start cooking meals for them. 🤢 even the starving would turn down a bowl of Marion‘s boiled slop.
Aye as if they don’t have enough problems without getting explosive diarrhoea from his stovies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't give him ideas! He will likely whip up a pot of his slow cooked diarrhoea looking shite. Even the homeless would reject that though. Can just imagine him mincing along the streets to find the homeless with obedient little trolley boy filming the Benefactor of Beirut from behind
Sorry hen, posted my comment before I read yours! Am a #copycat and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up on about 10 pages as I caught the lurgy off my kids so had no screen time as my head has been really sore. Ok so….

He went to Edinburgh for 20 minutes
Deek bought him fake Uggs
He’s been to B&M today and bought charity donations for kids more tat and he’s just kidding on he’s bought presents for a charity
He’s wished for snow, really Mazda what age actually are you?

I’m deeed at Poundland Pete 🤣🤣🤣
New York, America also

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s Christmas Eve 2023. Two little men are aw cozy in their bumming fort, pretending to watch Home Alone and have their special chrissmass chriss n joos beside them. One of them has her phone right up to her face, only its massive beak gets between his face and the screen. Scrolling away, a notification comes through from the BBC weather app that makes the tiny man jump up from his concrete block in his poorly fitted monogrammed pyjamas. The friction between the two cheap materials nearly sets the borrower’s home alight but the speed at which he travels to the window fans the flames as well as blowing out several wax burners in the process.

“It’s snowing! It’s snowing!” the little gonk shouts. “It’s finally happened, Winter Wonderland has come to Seedhill! It’s a Christmas Miracle!” Full of festive cheer, the curtains are swept aside and all gather round to behold the magical scene… the end.
Jist bingo-ing masel lovelies. Beirut in the snow, pure magic. Uncanny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
80s make up smell? I can only assume he knows that smell so well since judging by the amount of shite in his room, he still has make up from the 80s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well ma lovelies, ah'm noo hinking the portacabins urni fur the workies pulling doon Beirut in Paisley, but they belong tae Beak and he stores aw his tat in them. 🕵️‍♀️
Screenshot_20231202-204648.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.