Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cat bleeping hates him šŸ¤£
Go on Rayn, hold your power! She absolutely hates his guts, which is understandable when he puts that stupid bloody voice on when he talks to her. If she could talk sheā€™d tell him to ā€œduck right off you beaky bastardā€

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Rayn's plotting her escape. She'll climb back into that bag when it's full of tat, hide under the stuff and get carried downstairs to sweet, sweet freedom.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ sheā€™s as thick as she looks, posting that clip of mISs rAyN like the wee lassie is showing affection and love, she couldnā€™t get away quick enough. Shown herself right up there so ya huv Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What do you say all. More fake designer goods dim Deek treatit him to? Or just an empty box he purchased šŸ˜†

Even Rayn is thinking not this twit again.

Screenshot_20231203_001421_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Watching the news this morning to see people being stuck in their cars for 19 hours without food or water transport chaos and emergency vehicles unable to get through the snow, risking lives theyā€™re trying to save. And this fucker is all āœØā€œI got my wish!ā€ āœØ like a complete man-child. duck off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
What do you say all. More fake designer goods dim Deek treatit him to? Or just an empty box he purchased šŸ˜†

Even Rayn is thinking not this twit again.

View attachment 2606664
Didnā€™t he buy himself a Valentino ā€˜ladies purse/phone caseā€™ thing back in the summer? Itā€™s probably the box that came in, and heā€™s flashing over that app trying to impress all the lovelies šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cringing for him. Heā€™s so embarrassing! I canā€™t imagine taking pics of empty ā€œdesignerā€ boxes and posting them on instagram. What an ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well ma lovelies I wunner whit treatits are in store for us the day, am shakin wi anticipation. Will it be mare new designer/fake boots? Another meal oot? Although the wee runt said Sunday wid be a day o cleanin OR will he come doon wi the lurgy tae avoid gaun back tae his 1 hour a week joab?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cringing for him. Heā€™s so embarrassing! I canā€™t imagine taking pics of empty ā€œdesignerā€ boxes and posting them on instagram. What an ick.
I don't even know who he thinks he's impressing or why he thinks it's impressive! Is he trying to make people think he's a rich influencer? Because we know he's neither. He reminds me of Grim Fanny always posting pics of things she's supposedly bought but reverse imaging shows she's taken the pics of Google. She's as sad and desperate as him.
---
Well ma lovelies I wunner whit treatits are in store for us the day, am shakin wi anticipation. Will it be mare new designer/fake boots? Another meal oot? Although the wee runt said Sunday wid be a day o cleanin OR will he come doon wi the lurgy tae avoid gaun back tae his 1 hour a week joab?
I'm going for the lurgy cue the 'I'm sooooo illllll' post

• Haha
I don't even know who he thinks he's impressing or why he thinks it's impressive! Is he trying to make people think he's a rich influencer? Because we know he's neither. He reminds me of Grim Fanny always posting pics of things she's supposedly bought but reverse imaging shows she's taken the pics of Google. She's as sad and desperate as him.
---

I'm going for the lurgy cue the 'I'm sooooo illllll' post
Hence the reason he's no poastit oan this dayn of dawn yit, canny lift his big fat heid aff the pilla šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy SUNADAY hens.

Thread title suggestion

Poundland Pete of Paisley gets Christmas all wrong once again.

Credit to whoever gave him that bespoke perfect title šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What is the obsession with New York, itā€™s bloody annoying šŸ˜…
Itā€™s like people who have actually been to New York in America and then make it their whole personality for ever. Bore off šŸ™„
Same goes for adults who make bleeping Disney tit their personality. Grow up ffs.
Sorry if Iā€™ve offended anyone ma lovelies, crabbit the day.
I wish heā€™d either just go to sodding New York in America or shut up about it, so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Heā€™s due a big come doon from all this fake Christmas joy heā€™s shining upon others. I think a big old festive norovirus with hunners of farts and sharts is on the horizon , so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rest of yesterday.

Begging for mare stuff, Mario.

Untitled.jpg

405234035_1550808072333443_4705202835374407246_n.jpg

Today,

405499410_758582916100827_548089916778186346_n.jpg
405508707_1731852180645903_8235696720577134305_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does he say ā€œwhole houseā€ like itā€™s a) a house, and b) bigger than 500sqft?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.