Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion, that beautiful cat absolutely detests everything about you. I’m surprised she doesn’t lay across your face in the night to block your airways, it would serve you right for all the shite you make her breathe in and for the way you shout at her and call her a little witch 😡
She tried but his disgusting breath nearly did her in and she had to get off, couldn't stand the stench any more

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon Marion thinks that if he buys himself something using Deek’s card then Deek has “treatit” him. No Marion, you’re just a selfish thief

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well it's snowing in the Shire, so Beaky might be waking up tae his wintum New York in America dream. Except will be yellow slush in Beirut in Paisley, Scotland, UK, Europe, World.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon Marion thinks that if he buys himself something using Deek’s card then Deek has “treatit” him. No Marion, you’re just a selfish thief
A trolley boy can't warn the amount of money it takes to treat Beak on a daily basis. Beak is a sponging nasty cunthead

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely if he really wanted to help and lift up those less fortunate he would move out the council flat him and Deek are taking up and let someone else live somewhere low rent. He's clearly smelling the wealth and no the stink of christmas, so nothing stopping him.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Surely if he really wanted to help and lift up those less fortunate he would move out the council flat him and Deek are taking up and let someone else live somewhere low rent. He's clearly smelling the wealth and no the stink of christmas, so nothing stopping him.
He built that goldmine from the groond up!!!! They he can never leave there cos if someone else got the keys they’d be walking into utter wealth and so forth. So aye

the fact he’s actually said these words is hilarious to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I bet the Uggs are SaraMart.
She only ever says the absolute beaut quality Primark cheap boots don't hurt which makes me think they were cheap. Good shoes have support and he's no used to that. That's probably what he is complaining about. He will definitely look even more of a fanny in those not even remotely waterproof boots in thr snow and rain also

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet the Uggs are SaraMart.
She only ever says the absolute beaut quality Primark cheap boots don't hurt which makes me think they were cheap. Good shoes have support and he's no used to that. That's probably what he is complaining about. He will definitely look even more of a fanny in those not even remotely waterproof boots in thr snow and rain also
There's hunters o videos oan that app tiktok o folk opening the fake saramart ugg bits and they're aw wrapped in white paper, so who knows where they came fae.

Reactions: 19
Please let him wear the fake Uggs oot in the snow today and I hope they fall apart 🤞🤞🤞
I bet we get snowy views from his window today as it’s the only time you canny see all the tit and rubbish lying aboot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Must be having a lie in as he’s not noticed the snow yet.. either that he’s dragged Deek out his bed and has him filming Beaky frolicking in the snow ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's probably been up for oors tryin tae get an insta-worthy shot o the sprinkles o snaw afore it melts, tryin tae fin the best filter tae make it luk like his postcard vision. Fannybaws also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Buzzing about the snow the now but he’ll be greeting about it tomorrow cause he’s went out in his Fuggs and the snow and salt from the bougie pavements of Paisley have dissolved them

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lovelies ma real joab has taken over this week so have had 10 pages to catch up on and you’d have not disappointed me. Poundland Pete has absolutely ended me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Got his wish??? Is this FORTY year old man ok?? Every single man I have spoke to this morning is either worrying about snow continuing and working outdoors this week being hell, the football being cancelled 😱 or even worse their Saturday night pint not happening 🤣. Not one of them are sitting in their box rooms greeting about wishing for snow.
He’s feeling all happy about the view out his window in paisley, I’m mortified for him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Most folk look at the weather forecast or pics of cars covered in snow, and think oh tit, look at what I'll have to clear off the car before I go to work. Old Maid Marion looks at it like a kid wanting a snow day off school.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.